Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 938 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 988 1038 1438 1938 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16757

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by NightMove  [View Original Post]
    Little head still makes me and to try ginger 😅 but this forum saves me some time and energy.

    Wonder if the friends she post with are the same vibe.
    Infrequent hobbyist, but Jessica Fox has been who I have reached out to when I've had the opportunity. I've been having the same experiences. Have about decided she must have a full plate with regulars, or I'm just not regular enough to be worth the time. Either way, have about decided I just need to consider other options. I'm not a partaker often enough to make BKS options or the screening requests of others worth the trouble, so for the last few years, if she wasn't available, I'd just wait for another time. Guess I need to either find another, or just get out it entirely.

  2. #16756
    Quote Originally Posted by NightMove  [View Original Post]
    Little head still makes me and to try ginger 😅 but this forum saves me some time and energy.

    Wonder if the friends she post with are the same vibe.
    Yes her and the little Abby are the same vibe and very mechanical.

  3. #16755
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Updated review on Ginger: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73186332.

    Saw Ginger again a few days ago. She still looks exactly like her pics, so there's a lot going for her, but that's kind of the only thing going for her. Quite standoffish, not the tightest, and uses thick raincoats which don't make for an enjoyable experience. I'm always drawn in by her attractiveness but ultimately I end up regretting my decision to visit. $. 5/ hhr.

    I have a question on Jessica Fox: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/411076.htm.

    I have reached out to her a few times on different occasions but haven't had luck in getting a response, even when she is showing as 'online' on Eros / Tryst. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Little head still makes me and to try ginger 😅 but this forum saves me some time and energy.

    Wonder if the friends she post with are the same vibe.

  4. #16754

    Updated review + a question

    Updated review on Ginger: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73186332.

    Saw Ginger again a few days ago. She still looks exactly like her pics, so there's a lot going for her, but that's kind of the only thing going for her. Quite standoffish, not the tightest, and uses thick raincoats which don't make for an enjoyable experience. I'm always drawn in by her attractiveness but ultimately I end up regretting my decision to visit. $. 5/ hhr.

    I have a question on Jessica Fox: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/411076.htm.

    I have reached out to her a few times on different occasions but haven't had luck in getting a response, even when she is showing as 'online' on Eros / Tryst. Has anyone else experienced this?

  5. #16753

    Last I heard

    Last I heard she was locked up in some south carolina jail. I don't know much more other than that. The guy that told me that never really elaborated. But said she should be released sometime in the next month if two. Who knows if she will ever be back. This girl has moved around a lot. Hopefully she does come back. Always did have fun with her as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Naughty Hollie?? I know some of you gave less than stellar reviews on her but, I always had a great time with her. PM me or post if you have any info please!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/485533801571

  6. #16752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who is a player in the Raleigh area needs to see Jessica at least once. Probably better than any BKS girls other than Yosefina. Great atmosphere and service I recommend.
    Really nice lady safe place no anal every position great BBBJ and great kisser.

  7. #16751
    Quote Originally Posted by Citori50  [View Original Post]
    Used to be my regular but she got back on the meds for a while so I stopped. She was cool and will do almost anything. A little to talkative when she gets to know you. But the residence was always clean and so was she.
    By meds do you mean demons or legit meds that might make someone emotionless and unenthusiastic?

  8. #16750

    Just curious.

    Does anybody know what happened to Naughty Hollie?? I know some of you gave less than stellar reviews on her but, I always had a great time with her. PM me or post if you have any info please!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/485533801571
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzu5ntc5zme1ota1owi4y2izmgrkmzc5ztyzmwmwody5odq4mjy.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #16749

    How's she looking

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime3331  [View Original Post]
    Experience was typical. I was interested because of the private residence. Setup was a just a little unusual but can be expected because of private residence. Had me drive to a local mart, and answered a few questions. Decently responsive with communication. Get to the residence, she welcomes me in. Start off with CBJ, ended doggy. I only opted for a QV. She says she doesn't do cowgirl on first visit. Would repeat, but only if in the area, wouldn't make a special trip. QV $ I know possibly on the high side for QV, but little brain was talking louder than the big one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/174717999784
    Used to be my regular but she got back on the meds for a while so I stopped. She was cool and will do almost anything. A little to talkative when she gets to know you. But the residence was always clean and so was she.

  10. #16748

    Jessica has a long history of being a great and dependable provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRookie  [View Original Post]
    Well, just had a dream that I visited the great Jessica Fox. Communication was great. Met at her safe and discreet incall in Raleigh about 10 minutes from the airport. Greeted me at the door with a hug and some intense DFK. Walked me to her room and told me to get comfortable. More DFK and she starting jerking the magic stick. That BBBJ was "WOW". She definitely has a gift in that area. After that went mish, threw her legs up and I was stroking deep. Went over to doggy, excellent view of that thick ass clapping. Finished with BBBJCIM. Gave me a back rub and some nice conversation, then I was on my way. She's great, I don't have anything negative to say. Man I tell you this woman is thick all around, she's all woman no doubt about it. Definitely going to repeat, 10/10!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370
    Anyone who is a player in the Raleigh area needs to see Jessica at least once. Probably better than any BKS girls other than Yosefina. Great atmosphere and service I recommend.

  11. #16747

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker  [View Original Post]
    I live really close to her area, seen her ads for a long time, and I love to travel to Greece. I just never called her, the ad always got my monger senses tingling, and now I know why. Suspicions are confirmed. Thank you brother!
    Five of Six has it right. P-411 with 40+ oks. Saw her once but did not play the paranoid card correctly. I think she could easily be one of the best fucks in RDU handled the right way. She will not return emails or texts to me. Go in and agree with whatever she says. Fuck her in the ass if possible It seems to be high on her list. If she mentions friends she has had over be impressed.

  12. #16746

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I've known Marie for almost 20 years and there's nothing you did to get that reaction. She has some serious mental issues displayed in the endless list of cosmetic surgeries. She basically isn't happy with herself and craves attention and approval. That compounded with her drinking problem and medical issues stemming from that makes her mental stability a crap-shoot.
    I think FiveOfSix is a straight shooter. I am p-411 with 45+ OKs and saw her one time. My mistake was thinking she was in it for the money. Short visit first time with a bad start as she is a bit paranoid and I was not, more focused on putting cash in her pocket for future visits. She will not respond to texts or emails after that. If I had it to do over I would act like the cops might come trough the door at any time and defiantly fuck her in the ass hard. Be impressed about any names she may mention. I think she could be one of those one in a million keepers if handled correctly. I blew my chance. Hope you do better.

    Good Luck.

  13. #16745

    Hiunforgettable Experience

    Experience was typical. I was interested because of the private residence. Setup was a just a little unusual but can be expected because of private residence. Had me drive to a local mart, and answered a few questions. Decently responsive with communication. Get to the residence, she welcomes me in. Start off with CBJ, ended doggy. I only opted for a QV. She says she doesn't do cowgirl on first visit. Would repeat, but only if in the area, wouldn't make a special trip. QV $ I know possibly on the high side for QV, but little brain was talking louder than the big one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/174717999784

  14. #16744
    Quote Originally Posted by Nath5310  [View Original Post]
    How to contact BKS providers? Your suggestions help a lot. Thank You.

    Please let me know how to contact them? Any Latina providers info!? PM me. Thanks.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...325&viewfull=1#post5581325.

  15. #16743
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I've known Marie for almost 20 years and there's nothing you did to get that reaction. She has some serious mental issues displayed in the endless list of cosmetic surgeries. She basically isn't happy with herself and craves attention and approval. That compounded with her drinking problem and medical issues stemming from that makes her mental stability a crap-shoot.
    I live really close to her area, seen her ads for a long time, and I love to travel to Greece. I just never called her, the ad always got my monger senses tingling, and now I know why. Suspicions are confirmed. Thank you brother!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape