Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 30797
-
01-18-22 17:42 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 120Any info or at least reviews for these 2
-
01-18-22 16:58 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 72BKS Dream
Had some free time on my hands and went on the hunt for a Dream. Called the Asian AD and went to Miami Blvd. Location and noticed a police car backed up in a parking spot facing the entrance. Drove around the building and kept it moving. Received email from BKS that 3 new ladies had arrived and decided to give them new a try. New lady name was Marvela and she's the sister of Jezalyn and pictures looked good so I took a chance. Colombian 43 years old 5'5 130 lbs 34 D-28-36, set up the appointment and was on my way. When I got to the room and she open the door, I knew instantly I had made a good choice. Marvela was Beautiful and her body was just how Ike like them, small waist and nice ass. Started out with BBBJ then into Missionary to Doggie and back to Missionary. She really know how to move her body, had me working up a sweat. Will definitely repeat and it was $$$ for the hour.
-
01-18-22 16:54 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 77J
She's been a ghost, you've seen her recently?
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 16:09 #16709Regular Member

Posts: 3Eve
Saw Eve near RDU. Responds quickly. Everything covered, a little mechanical. BJ, missionary, doggy, missionary and finished.
https://callescort.org/336-897-5819
-
01-18-22 15:44 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 1651Way to much
Effort to see what I think is an older woman, not convinced there wasn't a sex change along the way.
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
I put her in the same category as Valencia, who doubled her rates and requires deposits.
-
01-18-22 14:53 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 52Agreed
I agree! Great.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:57 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 64Never met her, but all the descriptions seem to fit "bipolar disorder" to a T.
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:12 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 179Soup Nazi
I sent her a perfect email, asking for an appointment. She fired back that she'd been out the biz for ages. I sent her a link to an online ad. She replied Oh my Gawd, is that ad still up? Fucking weirdo. Shame, because she comes across like a honey in her ads and TER reviews.
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 12:20 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 179Tryst
Agreed. All the ladies I've contacted through Tryst have been a nice dream.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 11:29 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 52Marie
This happened to a buddy of mine when he reached out to Marie after I'd recommended her. He was denied because he used two different emails to contact her or something. So, she has some strict rules but I think she's the best. However, I do understand your predicament and I don't think there's much to say. You didn't do anything wrong and neither did my friend.
Originally Posted by Appaholic
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 10:55 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 115I did not request a specific date or time but did ask her of her availability and required notice to meet (hours, days or over a week notice? I did tell her where I lived to giver idea it was 2 hr drive for me). I looked at the 1st contact as introductory and was waiting for 2nd to establish dates depending upon her answers (how much screening is needed, what days of week are you available). So I replied with those questions bullet-pointed out for clarity. But alas, no soup for me.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 10:43 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 115Thank you for this information. I just responded to her last mail to thank her for the response and have a good evening. Just glad to get some feedback from others that I wasn't out of line.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 10:08 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 70Huge clit
Jeymmy that's advertising on eros right now and formerly with bks fits this to the tee. Really enjoyed daty with her. She was super into it.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 08:01 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 1189I've known Marie for almost 20 years and there's nothing you did to get that reaction. She has some serious mental issues displayed in the endless list of cosmetic surgeries. She basically isn't happy with herself and craves attention and approval. That compounded with her drinking problem and medical issues stemming from that makes her mental stability a crap-shoot.
Originally Posted by Appaholic
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 07:52 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 190I have also seen Mina several times and never had the issue mentioned.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
She has always been fun, upbeat and accommodating.
We really seem to click and enjoy our time. As always YMMV.
Also communication is always fast and efficient. I've only waited in the parking lot once for 10 min because she was not yet at the location. Location is safe, quiet, and not near the hot spots.
She is my current favorite in the area.
I'd love to try whoever is close on looks and attitude so please let me know.










Reply With Quote




