Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 30812
-
01-24-22 09:21 #16787Senior Member

Posts: 867No
She was talking about her wild animal rehabilitation supplies. She's a well-known small animal rehab specialist and is even registered with the State to do it. You can even find her name and contact info on the state's rehab listing.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 09:00 #16786Senior Member

Posts: 99Oh, yes. I miss Sun's. Well worth the trip and the fantastic service compared to what is around today. I would consider an occasional 2 hour drive for what was there.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 08:45 #16785Senior Member

Posts: 99Marie
I'm not trying to argue, but she is a wildlife rehabilitator. She specializes with squirrels. You may know more than I do, but I just think that it may not be what you you are implying.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 07:54 #16784Senior Member

Posts: 37That and her self piercing 😩.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 07:08 #16783Senior Member

Posts: 35Marie69 rehab supplies
She was referring to the supplies she uses for rehabbing squirrels and other wild animals, which she has done for many many years. It has nothing to do with illicit drugs.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 06:58 #16782Senior Member

Posts: 376Raleigh
I was able to pop by Raleigh monger cherry with Mina a couple weeks ago, and it was great. Nice location and she was the girl in the picks. Beautiful spinner with a nice bubble butt, at the time she had recently broken her foot but that didn't seem to hinder performance other than not doing cow girl. Only opted for qv but it was nice and un rushed. BBBJ, mish and finished in doggie. You guys have a gem here.
On another note I'm also looking for a safe bet for a chocolate / ebony dream. Any info will be great, thanks in advance.
-
01-24-22 06:56 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 308Marie69
And to add on to this. I was still debating on seeing her so thought I would look up her twitter. She was discussing the snowstorm and that she had her rehab supplies in the freezer. They only usually give those to addicts fresh out of it.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 06:23 #16780Senior Member

Posts: 139The Greensboro AMP experience
This goes back 20 years. Anyone remember making the one hour trip and agree it was well worth the drive? And be interest if it was available today but 2 hours away?
-
01-24-22 05:19 #16779Senior Member

Posts: 39Help
Anyone experienced this hottie? Looks TGTBT.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/079599101102
-
01-24-22 01:19 #16778Senior Member

Posts: 578And??
What happened?? Did you leave, did you see her?
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 23:11 #16777Senior Member

Posts: 43It's been about 3 years since my last visit, but I've made some pretty incredible memories in Tijuana. If the scene is still the same, definitely worth a visit. Fly into San Diego and walk across, explore the Zona Norte. Hong Kong club is where it's at!
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 20:22 #16776Regular Member

Posts: 5Sunny
Visited Sunny a week ago. Hotel 5 minutes from Crabtree. QV was $ (High I know) But convenience was key this time. The same reason I would pay more at a gas station for today, than I would at a grocery store. Set up was normal. Started with CBJ ended with Doggy. Nothing to write home about, a little mechanical, but she has a great rack so I was Ok. Would repeat only for convenience.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/666908081637
-
01-23-22 20:09 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 284I also had hobby outside the country and some domestic cities inside the country as well. Before covid, my job used to send me out of town. But I never did it just for hobby, but I have been planning on it. Let's just call it a vacation by myself and the market here in Raleigh sucks so bad, compare to other cities and even contries.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
My top recommendation, perform your homework at least a month in advance. I also recommend using an encrypted key lock notepad on your phone and typing down all the agencies and girls you want to see. Save screenshots and helpful links to help you get by. By doing this, you already have a list of things you'll like to splurge, and you not spending and wasting time finding girls when things don't go according to plan. Trust me, when you visit back. You already perform the homework. If your leaving the country. Download what's app.
And like what joe say. Check out the international board, when you scan through all the pages. You'll find links to agencies and review board in that country. Every country doesn't use TER or EROS.
For example, if your going to London. They use https://www.punternet.com/index.php
Medellin, Colombia uses https://catadorcolombia.com/forums/ for reviews
What country are you planning on visiting? Feel free to PM.
-
01-23-22 15:54 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 1301I don't travel exclusively for the hobby but I do like to partake when I travel and other avenues don't pan out. Were you thinking foreign or domestic? For domestic, I've found the other USA sex guide forums have been pretty helpful. For foreign there's an international sex guide that helps. Beyond that oddly enough youtube can be a gold mine. If you're new at this I'd recommend Spain or perhaps Columbia or the Dominican Republic. Travel to Barcelona isn't that bad and not speaking Spanish wasn't an issue. You'll also have girls from all around Europe so you're likely to find something you want. In Spain the prices were cheap enough I doubled down some days and actually stopped trying to pick up regular women.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
If you plan to give Colombia a try I can send you the name of a guy on youtube who makes videos talking about the casas.
For domestic, flights from Raleigh to Vegas are usually decently priced. I prefer the korean girls and can dm you the agency I like if you want. You can check the Las Vegas forum for other options. Other cities I enjoy are Atlanta (easy drive usually) and they've got some stunners (IMO). I do avoid the strip clubs there though.
I do love me some south east Asia. I'm not super attracted to the women but damned if you can't have a good time on a budget. The only real issue is getting there can be 24+ hours of travel time each way and expensive compared to parts of Latin America. With that said nothing beats going to the smaller areas that still have hostess bars and actually talking one into giving you a BJ in the bar because you're definitely going to bar fine her and it's not like anyone's around anyway.
-
01-23-22 14:58 #16773Senior Member

Posts: 128Catfish
Went over to the address given. Long story short it's a really bad catfish. Waited.
Downstairs with the Boyfriend. He tried to get me naked. When I said I needed to see her first he asked for the donation. I again said I needed to see her first. Then I showed him the pictures in the ad. He said oh, she's not white.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/800485272505











Reply With Quote





