Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 1433 1933 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16830

    Bks Marvela

    Visited Marvela this week.

    She is an older woman. Has boob / butt implants in shape.

    Unfortunately does not speak any English.

    The incall was a good hotel. The experience seemed choreographed she has an order / routine she likes to follow.

    CBJ, cg and k9. I was able to get two rounds out of the 1 hr session was 2. 5 for the hour.

    Shower available after.

    I would repeat, I bet the session would've been better if I spoke spanish.

  2. #16829

    Will go sample myself then!

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I have also seen Mina several times and never had the issue mentioned.

    She has always been fun, upbeat and accommodating.

    We really seem to click and enjoy our time. As always YMMV.

    Also communication is always fast and efficient. I've only waited in the parking lot once for 10 min because she was not yet at the location. Location is safe, quiet, and not near the hot spots.

    She is my current favorite in the area.

    I'd love to try whoever is close on looks and attitude so please let me know.
    Well, fellow mongers. I will go visit the lady myself and make my own experiences. Just texted her and suggested a meeting in a couple of weeks (going to see Anna in CLT shortly).

    So, again, thank you to everyone who shared his experiences. Stay tuned for my experience with her.

  3. #16828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Vivian is Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    That screening Tho.
    Who worked with Scorpio a few years back. Now with some glamour pics, she has morphed into a high end escort? LOL.

    Do not give this person your personal identification.

  4. #16827

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Vjjakob  [View Original Post]
    Infrequent hobbyist, but Jessica Fox has been who I have reached out to when I've had the opportunity. I've been having the same experiences. Have about decided she must have a full plate with regulars, or I'm just not regular enough to be worth the time. Either way, have about decided I just need to consider other options. I'm not a partaker often enough to make BKS options or the screening requests of others worth the trouble, so for the last few years, if she wasn't available, I'd just wait for another time. Guess I need to either find another, or just get out it entirely.
    Just curious about the screening process, she asked me for provider reference, I'd, or linkden account?

  5. #16826
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    Easy. If you have never played outside the USA, wait for all the Covid bs to stopgrab a flight to Frankfurt, Germany (about $600 rt). Get yourself a decent hotel in and around the the City Center.

    First, you can start with the stairs in the multifloor brothels, then take a rest from your exertions and pick your FKK. I liked Sharks and Oase myself.

    Germany is one of the more expensive places to play, but very safe for rookies, especially if its your first international trip.

    Then you can start working on the more advanced venues like Colombia, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.
    Waiting to get back to Oase and Sharks myself. Wonderful FKK experience out there.

  6. #16825
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    What happened?? Did you leave, did you see her?
    I left. He did try and get a cancellation fee. When I didn't pay up, he opened the coat closet and started to grab for something. I firmly asked him if he was reaching for a gun. He pulled his hand back out and said no. Started calling me a racist. I left.

  7. #16824
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeam08  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld

    Has anyone seen this Vivian? (not the old Redhead one that goes by Viv and has terrible reviews).

    I've followed her * and she definitely seems real, but I can't find any reviews anywhere.
    That screening Tho.

  8. #16823
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNbuy  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit Sun often, always a good visit. There were others, but Sun was just fine.
    Suns and Rose.

    Those were amazing times. It was always worth it.

    The hot mess we have now isn't even close.

  9. #16822

    Vivian (not Viv)

    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld

    Has anyone seen this Vivian? (not the old Redhead one that goes by Viv and has terrible reviews).

    I've followed her * and she definitely seems real, but I can't find any reviews anywhere.

  10. #16821

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    This goes back 20 years. Anyone remember making the one hour trip and agree it was well worth the drive? And be interest if it was available today but 2 hours away?
    Used to visit Sun often, always a good visit. There were others, but Sun was just fine.

  11. #16820
    Quote Originally Posted by MBBolt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced this hottie? Looks TGTBT.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/079599101102
    Did you link the right ad? That girl is for real but not sure what's TGTBT.

  12. #16819
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity do we have any members here that participate in the hobby out of the states? Looking at some stuff online has me thinking that once this covid thing is over traveling for the hobby is where it's at. I just don't know a single thing about it, looking for info. Would appreciate it big time.
    Easy. If you have never played outside the USA, wait for all the Covid bs to stopgrab a flight to Frankfurt, Germany (about $600 rt). Get yourself a decent hotel in and around the the City Center.

    First, you can start with the stairs in the multifloor brothels, then take a rest from your exertions and pick your FKK. I liked Sharks and Oase myself.

    Germany is one of the more expensive places to play, but very safe for rookies, especially if its your first international trip.

    Then you can start working on the more advanced venues like Colombia, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.

  13. #16818

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    And to add on to this. I was still debating on seeing her so thought I would look up her twitter. She was discussing the snowstorm and that she had her rehab supplies in the freezer. They only usually give those to addicts fresh out of it.
    She was talking about her wild animal rehabilitation supplies. She's a well-known small animal rehab specialist and is even registered with the State to do it. You can even find her name and contact info on the state's rehab listing.

  14. #16817
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    This goes back 20 years. Anyone remember making the one hour trip and agree it was well worth the drive? And be interest if it was available today but 2 hours away?
    Oh, yes. I miss Sun's. Well worth the trip and the fantastic service compared to what is around today. I would consider an occasional 2 hour drive for what was there.

  15. #16816

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    And to add on to this. I was still debating on seeing her so thought I would look up her twitter. She was discussing the snowstorm and that she had her rehab supplies in the freezer. They only usually give those to addicts fresh out of it.
    I'm not trying to argue, but she is a wildlife rehabilitator. She specializes with squirrels. You may know more than I do, but I just think that it may not be what you you are implying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape