Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 552 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3341

    Yes!!

    I have been quoted up to 700 for 15 min in the private rooms, I just look at them and laugh.

    If you are a returning costumer to a stripper you can get a discount.

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    It seems Angel has discovered this message board. 😃.

    475 for 30 minutes is beyond ridiculous. Used to get FS in Pandora's for under 150 not too long ago. Hope people come to their senses soon and stop throwing away money.
    .

  2. #3340

    Deal killer for me

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    As of right now. Yes you need a facebook account (that is going to change soon according to reports). As of right now, I use a throwaway facebook account that is used only for VR porn. Unfortunately companies are now making it harder and harder to stay private and keep you personal information about your habits to yourself.
    If giving up ANY personal identity / info is needed to use, that would be a hard stop for me. I'm considering dumping my regular Facebook as it is.

  3. #3339

    Hi Angel

    It seems Angel has discovered this message board. 😃.

    475 for 30 minutes is beyond ridiculous. Used to get FS in Pandora's for under 150 not too long ago. Hope people come to their senses soon and stop throwing away money.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have dropped to 475 for 30 minutes.

  4. #3338

    Ariel, Jade, Indica at Pandora's

    Anyone got extras from Ariel, Jade or Indica? What all is on the menu and at what cost? I feel like they are just IGing hot photos, but not providing services.

  5. #3337

    Oculus

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Is it still tied to your Facebook account?
    As of right now. Yes you need a facebook account (that is going to change soon according to reports). As of right now, I use a throwaway facebook account that is used only for VR porn. Unfortunately companies are now making it harder and harder to stay private and keep you personal information about your habits to yourself.

  6. #3336

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have prices / services for Paisley at Pandora's?
    Used to be Brooklyn. HJ in the VIP section. CBJ in the private rooms; wanted 4 bills.

  7. #3335

    Paisley

    Anyone have prices / services for Paisley at Pandora's?

  8. #3334
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have dropped to 475 for 30 minutes.
    Thanks Angel.

    You really are not that hot.

    475 for someone of your looks is overpriced.

    For 300, over half the women you work with will do anything.

  9. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Older versions of the headset would give you massive headaches and make you want to throw up due to the jerky frame rate. They are very very good now. The technology behind them is far far more advanced now. Glad you are having a blast. I need to run out to Costco and get the latest version myself.
    Is it still tied to your Facebook account?

  10. #3332

    Oculus

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I got an Oculus for Christmas and discovered VR Porn. I will probably never go to a strip club again. It's like having someone in 3-D right in front of you. Give it a try ($299)+$15-20/ mth for a website.
    Yeah. Older versions of the headset would give you massive headaches and make you want to throw up due to the jerky frame rate. They are very very good now. The technology behind them is far far more advanced now. Glad you are having a blast. I need to run out to Costco and get the latest version myself.

  11. #3331

    Vr

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    If you get around to it, try one of the sites that offer 7 or 8 K (they all cost money). It's simply amazing, I went back to my ex-hooker friend and said, "this should be illegal, you can literally quit dating". She said, her boyfriend with VR and a fleshlight means that she doesn't have to put out for weeks. I was spending $2-3 K month on escorts / sugar babies, I think I've spent $250 since Christmas and I've definitely upped the quality of who I interact with IRL.
    Too funny. I'm sorta reminded of that futuristic scene in Sleeper where the couple just pop into their Orgasmatron for a few seconds. No muss, no fuss.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXJsiPojgkU

    I'll have a look 🤪.

  12. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    I haven't checked it out but I can well believe it's an upgrade from even the most vivid, 4 K, POV stuff they have these days. Which is quite something and that I do indeed like quite a bit:-p. But what I would find most lacking is just the tactile feedback I get from my hands on a woman's hips and feeling the warmth of her body against mine. I just love the way a woman's skin feels, and not even meaning the intimate places. Technology can't do that, at least not yet.
    If you get around to it, try one of the sites that offer 7 or 8 K (they all cost money). It's simply amazing, I went back to my ex-hooker friend and said, "this should be illegal, you can literally quit dating". She said, her boyfriend with VR and a fleshlight means that she doesn't have to put out for weeks. I was spending $2-3 K month on escorts / sugar babies, I think I've spent $250 since Christmas and I've definitely upped the quality of who I interact with IRL.

  13. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Why go to a strip club at all then? They are dancers and not escorts?
    Everyone is a escort for the right price.

  14. #3328

    Vr

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Give it a try. I had no clue about how realistic it was. I actually was going to play games and my ex-hooker friend said, "fuck that, use it for porn". I laughed, but two days later, I was fucking hooked. All they need is the smell.
    I haven't checked it out but I can well believe it's an upgrade from even the most vivid, 4 K, POV stuff they have these days. Which is quite something and that I do indeed like quite a bit:-p. But what I would find most lacking is just the tactile feedback I get from my hands on a woman's hips and feeling the warmth of her body against mine. I just love the way a woman's skin feels, and not even meaning the intimate places. Technology can't do that, at least not yet.

  15. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    All they need is the smell.
    Dude, that's fucking awesome! LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape