Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 552 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3311
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have dropped to 475 for 30 minutes.
    I was including room fee, cover, drink, low tipping. At 550 you could get a smoking hot escort for an hour, in a hotel room. You could hire an escort to do all the same things (nude dances) and it would be cheaper, longer, and more private.

    If I'm not getting extras, I don't think about whether a girl is giving extras to other people. You could just get the same dances from a hot stripper that gives extras for cheaper.

  2. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't bother trying to convince them otherwise, but I got that same lecture in Kittens. "I'm a dancer; I'm not here for sex". I felt bad and apologized and started to leave after about a half of dance and she stopped me and gave me a hand job that lasted about 4 songs.
    That really is the best approach Michael. I realize that these women are approached all day long by numerous men, they usually get talked down to and most of the johns treat them like shit. Many SPs, strippers are bitter because of that. I am super polite and will always say "sorry" and "thank you". That gets me vastly better service and I have noticed this play out in my favor numerous times. It has also gotten me a lot of extras without extra pay. In that session I may not get what I want, but you can bet the next time I see her (and I will space it out appropriately. Timing is everything), She will give me what I want. I am extra polite but not a pushover by any means, it is a fine line to thread.

  3. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with Angel. Wonderfully intelligent and very personable,
    All the shit I'm not looking for at the strip club.

  4. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. At 550 for 30 minutes just nude I think I'm going to pass.
    Her rates have dropped to 475 for 30 minutes.

  5. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Who wants a girl who just gives it up to random strangers?
    Well, speaking as a random stranger.

  6. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with Angel. Wonderfully intelligent and very personable, was there waiting for her for over an hour before finally getting to talk. Seems like she's really busy and prefers to setup appointments. No extras, sadly, but she said she does get fully nude in the VIP. Partially topless dance, good array of moves when she's comfortable with you. I would dance with her again. Lately I tend to prefer the girls that don't do extras, I see them as cleaner. Who wants a girl who just gives it up to random strangers?
    Thanks for the info. At 550 for 30 minutes just nude I think I'm going to pass.

  7. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She is nuts. She went off on Instagram for a guys asking for MSOG. She posted this.

    If she doesn't want guys to asks for hooker services, she shouldn't charge hooker rates.
    I don't bother trying to convince them otherwise, but I got that same lecture in Kittens. "I'm a dancer; I'm not here for sex". I felt bad and apologized and started to leave after about a half of dance and she stopped me and gave me a hand job that lasted about 4 songs.

  8. #3304
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Samba

    Does anyone have Samba's contact information?

  9. #3303
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Avoid Charli at Dreamgirls Ricks

    She is nuts. She went off on Instagram for a guys asking for MSOG. She posted this.

    If she doesn't want guys to asks for hooker services, she shouldn't charge hooker rates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220115-165723_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220115-170144_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220115-165716_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #3302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she has an instagram or if there's a way to get a hold of her? Hoping to see her, but not sure what she looks like.
    No instagram. Just go anyday but Sunday between 2 pm and 7 pm. If you don't see her, it is because she is busy.

  11. #3301

    Kittens Rio

    Anyone know if she has an instagram or if there's a way to get a hold of her? Hoping to see her, but not sure what she looks like.

  12. #3300

    Pandoras Angel

    I had a great time with Angel. Wonderfully intelligent and very personable, was there waiting for her for over an hour before finally getting to talk. Seems like she's really busy and prefers to setup appointments. No extras, sadly, but she said she does get fully nude in the VIP. Partially topless dance, good array of moves when she's comfortable with you. I would dance with her again. Lately I tend to prefer the girls that don't do extras, I see them as cleaner. Who wants a girl who just gives it up to random strangers?

  13. #3299

    Pandora Sativa

    Does anyone know what days she works? I've only seen her twice on IG stories but they were weeks apart.

  14. #3298

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by BrazGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Ava?
    Day time dancer, usually weekdays. Works when she wants. YMMV.

  15. #3297
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape