Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 553 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    LOL. If you go twice a month and make 150 k a year that is 9% of your before tax income for someone to dance naked in front of you. Saying that's not a lot of money or that someone doesn't have a lot of money is woefully ignorant. Saying someone needs to make 300 k to go to a strip club twice a month to spend less than 5% of their pretax income is dumb.
    I got an Oculus for Christmas and discovered VR Porn. I will probably never go to a strip club again. It's like having someone in 3-D right in front of you. Give it a try ($299)+$15-20/ mth for a website.

  2. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Why go to a strip club at all then? They are dancers and not escorts?
    Looking at it comparatively there are many other dancers that.

    1) provide the same services at lower rates.

    2) provide more services at lower or the same rate.

    I only mentioned escorts as those rates are higher than high end escort rates. Her hour is like 950

  3. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    If that's a lot, you must not have enough money anyways.
    LOL. If you go twice a month and make 150 k a year that is 9% of your before tax income for someone to dance naked in front of you. Saying that's not a lot of money or that someone doesn't have a lot of money is woefully ignorant. Saying someone needs to make 300 k to go to a strip club twice a month to spend less than 5% of their pretax income is dumb.

  4. #3333

    Exactly this.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    That really is the best approach Michael. I realize that these women are approached all day long by numerous men, they usually get talked down to and most of the johns treat them like shit. Many SPs, strippers are bitter because of that. I am super polite and will always say "sorry" and "thank you". That gets me vastly better service and I have noticed this play out in my favor numerous times. It has also gotten me a lot of extras without extra pay. In that session I may not get what I want, but you can bet the next time I see her (and I will space it out appropriately. Timing is everything), She will give me what I want. I am extra polite but not a pushover by any means, it is a fine line to thread.
    Being clean, kind, and respectful in conversation and during private time gets you a better experience. If you have enough game to be interesting that's a bonus. No one responds well to someone who brings an attitude of entitlement or superiority.

  5. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Why go to a strip club at all then? They are dancers and not escorts?
    You are asking that question to the wrong people. The name of this forum is USASexGuide. I like dances with and without sex depending on the girl but at the price of 475 in a VIP room with no touching is to much. If they served alcohol I might get drunk enough to do it but the the next day I would feel like the dancer raped my wallet.

  6. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    I was including room fee, cover, drink, low tipping. At 550 you could get a smoking hot escort for an hour, in a hotel room. You could hire an escort to do all the same things (nude dances) and it would be cheaper, longer, and more private.

    If I'm not getting extras, I don't think about whether a girl is giving extras to other people. You could just get the same dances from a hot stripper that gives extras for cheaper.
    Why go to a strip club at all then? They are dancers and not escorts?

  7. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    That is a lot.
    If that's a lot, you must not have enough money anyways.

  8. #3329
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Milana is back at kittens

    She worked last night at Kittens.

    Working off the weight gain from punching out Daddy's baby.

    Still awesome oral skills.

  9. #3328
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have dropped to 475 for 30 minutes.
    That is a lot.

  10. #3327
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with Angel. Wonderfully intelligent and very personable, was there waiting for her for over an hour before finally getting to talk. Seems like she's really busy and prefers to setup appointments. No extras, sadly, but she said she does get fully nude in the VIP. Partially topless dance, good array of moves when she's comfortable with you. I would dance with her again. Lately I tend to prefer the girls that don't do extras, I see them as cleaner. Who wants a girl who just gives it up to random strangers?
    I am really sorry this happened.

  11. #3326
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Who wants a girl who just gives it up to random strangers?
    Hand Raised.

    Me. I want that. I want that all day long.

  12. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have dropped to 475 for 30 minutes.
    I was including room fee, cover, drink, low tipping. At 550 you could get a smoking hot escort for an hour, in a hotel room. You could hire an escort to do all the same things (nude dances) and it would be cheaper, longer, and more private.

    If I'm not getting extras, I don't think about whether a girl is giving extras to other people. You could just get the same dances from a hot stripper that gives extras for cheaper.

  13. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't bother trying to convince them otherwise, but I got that same lecture in Kittens. "I'm a dancer; I'm not here for sex". I felt bad and apologized and started to leave after about a half of dance and she stopped me and gave me a hand job that lasted about 4 songs.
    That really is the best approach Michael. I realize that these women are approached all day long by numerous men, they usually get talked down to and most of the johns treat them like shit. Many SPs, strippers are bitter because of that. I am super polite and will always say "sorry" and "thank you". That gets me vastly better service and I have noticed this play out in my favor numerous times. It has also gotten me a lot of extras without extra pay. In that session I may not get what I want, but you can bet the next time I see her (and I will space it out appropriately. Timing is everything), She will give me what I want. I am extra polite but not a pushover by any means, it is a fine line to thread.

  14. #3323
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with Angel. Wonderfully intelligent and very personable,
    All the shit I'm not looking for at the strip club.

  15. #3322
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. At 550 for 30 minutes just nude I think I'm going to pass.
    Her rates have dropped to 475 for 30 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape