Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 553 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3321
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Who wants a girl who just gives it up to random strangers?
    Well, speaking as a random stranger.

  2. #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with Angel. Wonderfully intelligent and very personable, was there waiting for her for over an hour before finally getting to talk. Seems like she's really busy and prefers to setup appointments. No extras, sadly, but she said she does get fully nude in the VIP. Partially topless dance, good array of moves when she's comfortable with you. I would dance with her again. Lately I tend to prefer the girls that don't do extras, I see them as cleaner. Who wants a girl who just gives it up to random strangers?
    Thanks for the info. At 550 for 30 minutes just nude I think I'm going to pass.

  3. #3319
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She is nuts. She went off on Instagram for a guys asking for MSOG. She posted this.

    If she doesn't want guys to asks for hooker services, she shouldn't charge hooker rates.
    I don't bother trying to convince them otherwise, but I got that same lecture in Kittens. "I'm a dancer; I'm not here for sex". I felt bad and apologized and started to leave after about a half of dance and she stopped me and gave me a hand job that lasted about 4 songs.

  4. #3318
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Samba

    Does anyone have Samba's contact information?

  5. #3317
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Avoid Charli at Dreamgirls Ricks

    She is nuts. She went off on Instagram for a guys asking for MSOG. She posted this.

    If she doesn't want guys to asks for hooker services, she shouldn't charge hooker rates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220115-165723_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220115-170144_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220115-165716_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #3316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she has an instagram or if there's a way to get a hold of her? Hoping to see her, but not sure what she looks like.
    No instagram. Just go anyday but Sunday between 2 pm and 7 pm. If you don't see her, it is because she is busy.

  7. #3315

    Kittens Rio

    Anyone know if she has an instagram or if there's a way to get a hold of her? Hoping to see her, but not sure what she looks like.

  8. #3314

    Pandoras Angel

    I had a great time with Angel. Wonderfully intelligent and very personable, was there waiting for her for over an hour before finally getting to talk. Seems like she's really busy and prefers to setup appointments. No extras, sadly, but she said she does get fully nude in the VIP. Partially topless dance, good array of moves when she's comfortable with you. I would dance with her again. Lately I tend to prefer the girls that don't do extras, I see them as cleaner. Who wants a girl who just gives it up to random strangers?

  9. #3313

    Pandora Sativa

    Does anyone know what days she works? I've only seen her twice on IG stories but they were weeks apart.

  10. #3312

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by BrazGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Ava?
    Day time dancer, usually weekdays. Works when she wants. YMMV.

  11. #3311
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #3310

    Pandoras Ava

    Anyone have any intel on Ava?

  13. #3309

    Pandoras Indica and Angel

    Anyone have any intel on Indica or Angel?

  14. #3308

    Playground and Ricks

    Most reports seem to be from Pandoras. Anyone have any leads on the playground or Ricks? Been thinking about stopping by but haven't been there for years.

  15. #3307

    Short timers

    I always ask the girl how long she's been dancing before getting a dance. If they haven't been dancing for at least a year it is likely they don't know what they are there for and I do not have high expectations.

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    I had a dance from Barbie last summer once (pre heat wave I think?) No grinding, no technique, and she didn't even allow nipple touch. I guess her tactic is to just earn quick one dance dollars from trapping first timers with her petit cuteness.
    ...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape