Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4491

    Really strange text today

    Got a text out of the blue from someone claiming to get my number for SA. I texted for a bit and found out they live near Saint Louis which I have never lived or messaged anyone from. I also haven't been on the site in over 6 months and am reluctant in giving out my number. Anyway, they asked for babysitter money and they could drive here and stay the night. Very few details, but quick to send a cashapp link to me. Wanted to find the name incase they use Indy as a base, but no luck. Be careful of scammers out there.

  2. #4490

    Red flag on Hellenbabe, now is Sheilapinky301

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal. She gets right to it once we went offline. She request $300 ppm. I responded with $200 thinking we would meet in the middle and she agreed on $200 to my surprise. Seems a bit TGTBT. Supposed to meet later in week but I'm curious with her aggressiveness.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-57f38d435f5b
    Her Hellenbabe profile is gone and she has a new one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-93d51acd2ad5

  3. #4489

    EnchantingLady fka LittleMissSunshine Scammer

    EnchantingLady is not new to this and quite the little scammer. She used to post on SA as LittleMissSunshine. I got one good "date" out of her and she continued to drain my wallet making excuses for not wanting to have a complete date. Bought her a number of high ticket items bc I thought she was a good investment but ended up being a scammer and had to walk away from the hateful child.

    Just watch your wallet with that one. She will be the one taming you. LMAO.

    J.

    EnchantingLady.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d

    She is legit as well, met her for a meet and greet and she was willing to ride me if I take her shopping. Semi hot and much more attractive in person. New to this and can be tamed.

  4. #4488

    Fka LittleMissSunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not new to this. Used to host in a Greenwood apartment. Don't know her current zip code. Not my cup of tea.
    Be careful with that one she will scam you and had a bf unless that is over. Would love to know if she still has the Xbox I bought her lmao. J.

  5. #4487
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy1565  [View Original Post]
    I have had at least 5 discussions with girls from SA that lead to the question, "Do you invest in crypto?" I don't, but what is their angle?
    Possibly seeking an anonymous payment source. Monero is privacy oriented, if any gals ask me about crypto I will try and figure it out and report back.

  6. #4486

    BabyJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    IndyCoCo- she's had past profiles and I don't recall the reviews being positive. Any updates? She messages like a dead fish, so I'm thinking she fucks like one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-5b04a6672dff

    Also, there was a review of Babyj below. Her profile recently has deactivated, but we were chatting and she comes back and says:

    "It's not been the best was hoping to be able to meet up with someone but no luck now sadly I'm going to lose my car tomorrow it's been a mess to say the least I'll spare you much more of it LOL". When I get these hard luck stories, I move on.
    I met with Babyj. Nice girl. Quite chatty. She doesn't look as good as the pics like the previous report states. She doesn't look bad. Really tight kitty. She says she only wants one guy. I hope I'm not the reason she deactivated her account. I got the car issue story but did not give any additional funds. I got a text the next day saying she got the car worked out and she could see me again anytime.

  7. #4485

    Hellenbabe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal. She gets right to it once we went offline. She request $300 ppm. I responded with $200 thinking we would meet in the middle and she agreed on $200 to my surprise. Seems a bit TGTBT. Supposed to meet later in week but I'm curious with her aggressiveness.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-57f38d435f5b
    Same reaction as you. Was super quick to get to business. That and her out-of-state area code made me pause. Then my low attention span had me pursuing other options. If she's like her picture, you might've done well. Update us.

  8. #4484

    Hellenbabe

    Anyone seen this gal. She gets right to it once we went offline. She request $300 ppm. I responded with $200 thinking we would meet in the middle and she agreed on $200 to my surprise. Seems a bit TGTBT. Supposed to meet later in week but I'm curious with her aggressiveness.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-57f38d435f5b

  9. #4483

    IndyCoCo

    IndyCoCo- she's had past profiles and I don't recall the reviews being positive. Any updates? She messages like a dead fish, so I'm thinking she fucks like one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-5b04a6672dff

    Also, there was a review of Babyj below. Her profile recently has deactivated, but we were chatting and she comes back and says:

    "It's not been the best was hoping to be able to meet up with someone but no luck now sadly I'm going to lose my car tomorrow it's been a mess to say the least I'll spare you much more of it LOL". When I get these hard luck stories, I move on.

  10. #4482

    Classy lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She seems real and interested, but also pushy to meet which always makes me suspicious. Has anyone met with her or have anything to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-e7bb9112ad7c
    She is real and a decent provider. Mature woman with bolt ons. More of a pro. I've seen her several times in a pinch. She is kind of a hustler. If you negotiate you will get what you pay for so to speak.

  11. #4481

    ClassyLady

    She seems real and interested, but also pushy to meet which always makes me suspicious. Has anyone met with her or have anything to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-e7bb9112ad7c

  12. #4480

    Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-b465313dd6c8

    Any of you gentelmen seen her or know her.? I have a slight recollection that I've seen her advertise and reviewed years ago, and it may have been trouble, but I can't recall.
    I chatted with her for 2 days, talked with her on the phone also. We decided to meet up yesterday and I found out her profile was inactive. I looked at this post and I'm glad I didn't meet her, if she is trouble.

  13. #4479

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClaw  [View Original Post]
    Jayden.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...749f6a543525c2

    As I am leaping back in to the hobby, I thought I would also try to include the Sugar Daddy scene and compare vs Match.com, which comes with baggages if your not trying to actually date.

    Anyway, does anyone have any history or information on Jayden from Kokomo. In my conversations with her she appears to be willing, but her conversations skills (via text) appear to be one sentences or just a few words. I will admit there is a learning curve in how to chat with the younger generation, which I may discuss in a future post, but for right now I am just a little cautious driving to Kokomo.

    I have met one SB twice in the past week, but if I can not pull the trigger with her I am done. I will post her info after my next date.

    Thanks for any possible help.

    The Claw.
    My 2 cents worth, take it or leave it. I would never drive far away or out of my way just based on text chat. I need to talk and hear a female voice and make sure we are on the same page.

  14. #4478

    SB-jaydenxx

    Jayden.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...749f6a543525c2

    As I am leaping back in to the hobby, I thought I would also try to include the Sugar Daddy scene and compare vs Match.com, which comes with baggages if your not trying to actually date.

    Anyway, does anyone have any history or information on Jayden from Kokomo. In my conversations with her she appears to be willing, but her conversations skills (via text) appear to be one sentences or just a few words. I will admit there is a learning curve in how to chat with the younger generation, which I may discuss in a future post, but for right now I am just a little cautious driving to Kokomo.

    I have met one SB twice in the past week, but if I can not pull the trigger with her I am done. I will post her info after my next date.

    Thanks for any possible help.

    The Claw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1356480F-C58A-4ADE-8DF7-E80A95AB0BBA.jpg‎   632CEEB0-C695-4C27-8796-44C6874F3E5C.jpg‎   BF57E0E9-ECCC-4019-8824-FBB1FAF77939.jpeg‎   4B17E919-27CA-4DEA-BCB2-8DB50F2FDF20.jpg‎   4E1FC7AA-E47F-4A4D-8BAD-BE0190052B49.jpg‎  

    A55A0A26-5A65-4850-9DC8-B048136996F8.jpg‎  

  15. #4477

    SB Tyann

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...192cd5c124a600

    Great body for a Dyke. Was a decent time, been there done that moving along.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape