Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 6996
-
01-18-22 17:36 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 50Really strange text today
Got a text out of the blue from someone claiming to get my number for SA. I texted for a bit and found out they live near Saint Louis which I have never lived or messaged anyone from. I also haven't been on the site in over 6 months and am reluctant in giving out my number. Anyway, they asked for babysitter money and they could drive here and stay the night. Very few details, but quick to send a cashapp link to me. Wanted to find the name incase they use Indy as a base, but no luck. Be careful of scammers out there.
-
01-18-22 07:26 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 830Red flag on Hellenbabe, now is Sheilapinky301
Her Hellenbabe profile is gone and she has a new one:
Originally Posted by Mnyez
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-93d51acd2ad5
-
01-18-22 01:41 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 136EnchantingLady fka LittleMissSunshine Scammer
EnchantingLady is not new to this and quite the little scammer. She used to post on SA as LittleMissSunshine. I got one good "date" out of her and she continued to drain my wallet making excuses for not wanting to have a complete date. Bought her a number of high ticket items bc I thought she was a good investment but ended up being a scammer and had to walk away from the hateful child.
Just watch your wallet with that one. She will be the one taming you. LMAO.
J.
EnchantingLady.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d
She is legit as well, met her for a meet and greet and she was willing to ride me if I take her shopping. Semi hot and much more attractive in person. New to this and can be tamed.
-
01-18-22 01:29 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 136Fka LittleMissSunshine
Be careful with that one she will scam you and had a bf unless that is over. Would love to know if she still has the Xbox I bought her lmao. J.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 20:22 #4487Regular Member

Posts: 7Possibly seeking an anonymous payment source. Monero is privacy oriented, if any gals ask me about crypto I will try and figure it out and report back.
Originally Posted by Indyguy1565
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:56 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 85BabyJ
I met with Babyj. Nice girl. Quite chatty. She doesn't look as good as the pics like the previous report states. She doesn't look bad. Really tight kitty. She says she only wants one guy. I hope I'm not the reason she deactivated her account. I got the car issue story but did not give any additional funds. I got a text the next day saying she got the car worked out and she could see me again anytime.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:56 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 137Hellenbabe
Same reaction as you. Was super quick to get to business. That and her out-of-state area code made me pause. Then my low attention span had me pursuing other options. If she's like her picture, you might've done well. Update us.
Originally Posted by Mnyez
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:51 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 85Hellenbabe
Anyone seen this gal. She gets right to it once we went offline. She request $300 ppm. I responded with $200 thinking we would meet in the middle and she agreed on $200 to my surprise. Seems a bit TGTBT. Supposed to meet later in week but I'm curious with her aggressiveness.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-57f38d435f5b
-
01-17-22 17:57 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 137IndyCoCo
IndyCoCo- she's had past profiles and I don't recall the reviews being positive. Any updates? She messages like a dead fish, so I'm thinking she fucks like one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-5b04a6672dff
Also, there was a review of Babyj below. Her profile recently has deactivated, but we were chatting and she comes back and says:
"It's not been the best was hoping to be able to meet up with someone but no luck now sadly I'm going to lose my car tomorrow it's been a mess to say the least I'll spare you much more of it LOL". When I get these hard luck stories, I move on.
-
01-17-22 12:35 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 85Classy lady
She is real and a decent provider. Mature woman with bolt ons. More of a pro. I've seen her several times in a pinch. She is kind of a hustler. If you negotiate you will get what you pay for so to speak.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 12:14 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 578ClassyLady
She seems real and interested, but also pushy to meet which always makes me suspicious. Has anyone met with her or have anything to share?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-e7bb9112ad7c
-
01-17-22 08:41 #4480Regular Member

Posts: 25Miley
I chatted with her for 2 days, talked with her on the phone also. We decided to meet up yesterday and I found out her profile was inactive. I looked at this post and I'm glad I didn't meet her, if she is trouble.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 00:49 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 830My 2 cents
My 2 cents worth, take it or leave it. I would never drive far away or out of my way just based on text chat. I need to talk and hear a female voice and make sure we are on the same page.
Originally Posted by TheClaw
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 16:42 #4478Regular Member

Posts: 2SB-jaydenxx
Jayden.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...749f6a543525c2
As I am leaping back in to the hobby, I thought I would also try to include the Sugar Daddy scene and compare vs Match.com, which comes with baggages if your not trying to actually date.
Anyway, does anyone have any history or information on Jayden from Kokomo. In my conversations with her she appears to be willing, but her conversations skills (via text) appear to be one sentences or just a few words. I will admit there is a learning curve in how to chat with the younger generation, which I may discuss in a future post, but for right now I am just a little cautious driving to Kokomo.
I have met one SB twice in the past week, but if I can not pull the trigger with her I am done. I will post her info after my next date.
Thanks for any possible help.
The Claw.
-
01-16-22 14:14 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 808SB Tyann
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...192cd5c124a600
Great body for a Dyke. Was a decent time, been there done that moving along.








Reply With Quote






