Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 6996
-
01-14-22 21:49 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 58A form of scam.
One example is they talked about some new type of mining and can show me how. But first I need to put few hundred dollars in my crypto wallet and then they will send me the mining nodes that link to my crypto wallet. With the mining nodes, they claimed I can make few thousands within few weeks. Classic scam. Why are they in SA sites if they can make few thousands within few weeks with couple hundred dollars of investment.
Originally Posted by Indyguy1565
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 21:11 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 60So many asking if I invest in Crypto
I have had at least 5 discussions with girls from SA that lead to the question, "Do you invest in crypto?" I don't, but what is their angle?
-
01-14-22 20:55 #4459Regular Member

Posts: 25Seeking Reviews
Hello fellow mongers, this is my first major post and typing from my phone so please bear with me.
The Good:
Lacey2001.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e53aca27a526
She seems legit, and is fairly attractive 19 year old. Just moved to the city and is actively looking for a daddy. Met her in person and she is semi-hot but a bit bigger for my liking so I passed. Open to different kinds of arrangements.
EnchantingLady.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d
She is legit as well, met her for a meet and greet and she was willing to ride me if I take her shopping. Semi hot and much more attractive in person. New to this and can be tamed.
SexiLexi.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d146209badc3
Smoking hot and even better in person. Has a nice body and is willing to do anything. I met her for a meet and greet and instantly clicked. We got together for some personal time and I'll let it be a secret but everything was on the menu. . 5 is her preference but we set on 300!
The Bad:
StunningLover.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-ddae8c1f4d8d
Location says Indy but she is closer to FT Wayne. She was willing to come here for. 5 but didn't guarantee intimacy. She said she needed time to get used to me before she can let me in. No thanks!
DarlingSylvia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-1fad96c7cd92
Instantly asked to text, setup a date to meet and then crickets. Next please!
DrippyHippy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-bf05661d417b
Asks for a picture straight away and then if she sees your status as married, will ask for money, otherwise threatens to tell the wife. I didn't give in but please be careful.
This is it guys, for now. I have several other meet and greets scheduled so I will post once I find out more. Keep the reviews coming, you guys rock.
-
01-14-22 17:57 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 633Re: CuppyCake
Tell her as an emotional therapist you charge 500 per office visit!
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 14:56 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 478It's tech lingo. A cache means your device has the website saved as what "should" be populating. You're still seeing the page because your computer or phone assumes it's drawing from the previous assumptions of what should be there. For us who haven't had our devices "cache" it though it's showing as the link being inactive.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
I didn't explain it perfectly but hopefully that made sense.
-
01-14-22 14:06 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 808I don't really know what that means
I just know if I click on the link and put on the site it takes me to her profile.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 13:14 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 830Link inactive
Chiming in like the others, the link is not active for me either. Perhaps it is still in your cache.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:34 #4454Regular Member

Posts: 21Hmm. Maybe on my end I guess.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:09 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 808Nope
Still active.
Originally Posted by HasselFree
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 10:57 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 830CuppyCake
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-5803e1a375ed
This one gets ready to meet, but as we clarify the date, she says only emotional-no physical intimacy. Next.
-
01-14-22 10:39 #4451Senior Member

Posts: 830Carly
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-1d648df0501c
This one talks a good talk, and then wants cashapp for babysitter, otherwise no meet up. Next. How do these girls' profile still stay, don't you guys report them??
-
01-14-22 10:39 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 808Copied the link yesterday.
Copied the link yesterday. She comes and goes. I still can't upload photos for some reason. I've done it before but it keeps saying upload failed.
Originally Posted by GorkMan7691
[View Original Post]
Edited I just clicked on the link and it takes me to her still active profile. So I don’t know what the deal is
-
01-14-22 10:12 #4449Regular Member

Posts: 21Link says she's no longer active on SB. Just FYI.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 10:06 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 122Gone
Profile is now inactive.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 03:59 #4447Senior Member

Posts: 808Hannah on SB
Really hot, very sweet and really good.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...20526ebd43b262
Tried uploading photos but it kept failing for some reason.










Reply With Quote





