Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4476

    Miley

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-b465313dd6c8

    Any of you gentelmen seen her or know her.? I have a slight recollection that I've seen her advertise and reviewed years ago, and it may have been trouble, but I can't recall.

  2. #4475

    Sammy Jo on SB

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4ba9988796008d

    Have seen her twice first time was CarPlay out in Coatesville in the middle of the night at her request. And second time at my place. Been there done that moving along.

  3. #4474

    New link

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The link just takes me to my messages. It doesn't work for me.
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...444acbb353fe3b

  4. #4473

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    I can't decide if I need to purchase more credits to respond to her message. Anyone have info?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ile_id=6681112
    The link just takes me to my messages. It doesn't work for me.

  5. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one out! I am going to try to pull the trigger on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-5a703619ac42
    I met her this month. She claims to have never done the SB thing really. She will meet and show up on time and she is down for sex and she is not high priced. Her boobs are small and here pics are better than she looks in person but she is worth meeting.

  6. #4471

    Secret Benefits Heather

    I can't decide if I need to purchase more credits to respond to her message. Anyone have info?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ile_id=6681112

  7. #4470

    Babyj

    Anyone tried this one out! I am going to try to pull the trigger on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-5a703619ac42

  8. #4469

    EnchantingLady

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not new to this. Used to host in a Greenwood apartment. Don't know her current zip code. Not my cup of tea.
    Thanks for the info man. I'm new to this so I wasn't aware of her, I just took what she said. My bad.

  9. #4468

    StunningLover is Yourboo25 on Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomingBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, this is my first major post and typing from my phone so please bear with me.

    The Good:

    Lacey2001.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e53aca27a526

    She seems legit, and is fairly attractive 19 year old. Just moved to the city and is actively looking for a daddy. Met her in person and she is semi-hot but a bit bigger for my liking so I passed. Open to different kinds of arrangements.

    EnchantingLady.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d

    She is legit as well, met her for a meet and greet and she was willing to ride me if I take her shopping. Semi hot and much more attractive in person. New to this and can be tamed..
    Excellent info, thanks! Based on this review, I have no interest in StunningLover, but for those who do, she's on Secret Benefits too as Yourboo25 and she has more pics on that site:

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ea70e10bd090fb

  10. #4467

    EnchantingLady

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomingBoy  [View Original Post]
    EnchantingLady.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d

    She is legit as well, met her for a meet and greet and she was willing to ride me if I take her shopping. Semi hot and much more attractive in person. New to this and can be tamed.
    She's definitely not new to this. Used to host in a Greenwood apartment. Don't know her current zip code. Not my cup of tea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1A36618-51E7-490F-AC84-54A8E192C0AB.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Slayter9; 01-15-22 at 13:32. Reason: Picture

  11. #4466

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomingBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, this is my first major post and typing from my phone so please bear with me.

    The Good:

    Lacey2001.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e53aca27a526

    She seems legit, and is fairly attractive 19 year old. Just moved to the city and is actively looking for a daddy. Met her in person and she is semi-hot but a bit bigger for my liking so I passed. Open to different kinds of arrangements.

    EnchantingLady.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d

    She is legit as well, met her for a meet and greet and she was willing to ride me if I take her shopping. Semi hot and much more attractive in person. New to this and can be tamed.

    SexiLexi.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d146209badc3

    Smoking hot and even better in person. Has a nice body and is willing to do anything. I met her for a meet and greet and instantly clicked. We got together for some personal time and I'll let it be a secret but everything was on the menu. . 5 is her preference but we set on 300!

    The Bad:

    StunningLover.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-ddae8c1f4d8d

    Location says Indy but she is closer to FT Wayne. She was willing to come here for. 5 but didn't guarantee intimacy. She said she needed time to get used to me before she can let me in. No thanks!

    DarlingSylvia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-1fad96c7cd92

    Instantly asked to text, setup a date to meet and then crickets. Next please!

    DrippyHippy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-bf05661d417b

    Asks for a picture straight away and then if she sees your status as married, will ask for money, otherwise threatens to tell the wife. I didn't give in but please be careful.

    This is it guys, for now. I have several other meet and greets scheduled so I will post once I find out more. Keep the reviews coming, you guys rock.
    If she clicks with you she'll literally do anything you want. Glad someone else got in there as she's super hot imo.

  12. #4465

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    It's tech lingo. A cache means your device has the website saved as what "should" be populating. You're still seeing the page because your computer or phone assumes it's drawing from the previous assumptions of what should be there. For us who haven't had our devices "cache" it though it's showing as the link being inactive.

    I didn't explain it perfectly but hopefully that made sense.
    I'd rather you tell me why I can't upload pictures, I've done it before but when I try it now it says file failed to download.

  13. #4464

    Inflation meets deflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    I just came back on Seeking January 3rd, before they raised their prices. I haven't had a membership in nearly a year. OMG, the replies I'm getting are outrageous. 200 and 300 are no longer in their vocabulary, they start at 400 (shocked the daylights out of me) and now I'm seeing 500 to a 1000. I thought to myself these girls are crazy, then I quickly thought to myself that there must be plenty of you that are crazier and that are desperately horny and / or wealthy (a fool and his money are soon parted) that have fueled their fire. There is no supply chain shortage of hot girls, so it must be some of you kidding yourselves into thinking you are getting something more exclusive.
    Yes, it has risen and many seniors and viewers on here don't have game; hence why we're seeing these Tools throwing cash at starfish to get what they want. Some may have deep pocket with zero game, thinking money can get them what ever they want. I believe there is a term we gentlemen use and this a "Tool". In case readers don't know what a Tool is, let me help you. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tool.

    Now here is how I had combat with this in the past with GPS and some unrealistic expectation. I take the time to ask them how they had arrive to that number and what their past SD's had done for them. Ask them about their previous experience and why it ended or didn't last. Share your experience (lie if you have to) and sell them the dream, dammit. A value is an opinion and is what the buyer is willing to pay, which translate to demand. If you have patience and talk them down to a reasonable number and not be insulting, you will get the outcome you want. I've had some hottest girls on that site wanting 6-800 a meet and gotten that and show them why 250-300 + experience outweigh that last arrangement. Most of these hotties are 18-25 in case you might ask as that's where GPS risen.

    Case in point, yesterday another senior texted me asking to negotiate this girl down to $300, to see if she bite. She actually wanted $600 with him and of course he didn't get anywhere with her. After a 10-12 text exchange, I got her down to $300, just to see if I could get her off the ledge from her almighty previous SD given her $500 for each meets. I never follow through on meeting with her but wanted to test the water and see if this technique work and of course it works like a champ. Not to discredit my senior friend here, it just to show you if you change their thinking process a little and grease her a little and mind f*c*k her a little, you'll get what you want and that's a load down their throat or pussy.

    I'm sure we all here bought new and used cars before. Kelly Blue Book, Black Book are a value book. Do we all pay book value or do we try to negotiate higher and lower based on supply in demand? What a dealer ask and what am willing to pay is different, hence why we negotiate. If that girl has 20+ offers 600 to meet and she takes all those 20 offers then I'll lose. But if she's asking the same offer and a buyer like me talk her down and educate her on why it's worth seeing me, she may agree and sell me her starfish. Don't rush to it, work her a little, do some damn mind foreplay.

    So to all my seniors who have strong game, keep it up. I love it when a player play the damn game. It's when a player has no game that buys the game at all cost, he will be miserable at the end of day. Trust me, I'll bang the same girls that got $500-800 a meet and never see him again for $250 the same experience he had to pay. I'll take the free first class upgrade all day baby.

  14. #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Still active.
    Clear your browser history its inactive.

  15. #4462
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-5803e1a375ed

    This one gets ready to meet, but as we clarify the date, she says only emotional-no physical intimacy. Next.
    I must have caught her on the right day (last fall) and 325 did the job. We did meet first before getting to that level of detail. She is very pretty. But I did not pursue again if that helps at all.

    As other posters have said inflation in the SB market lately is large and 2021 allowance amounts are considered an insult by certain ladies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape