Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 10964
-
01-16-22 12:22 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 395Rayna
She's very hard to see. I seen almost all the girls at ECE except her Rayna I been having hard time getting her schedule. She's has limited schedule and fills quickly. Lately she's been sticking to regulars. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DonCollins76
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 11:43 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 286Too much for me
Initial contact they requested first & last name, occupation, and nationality. Wouldn't take rs2 k or P411. Too much info for me to give out. And honestly, I think they are overpriced.
Originally Posted by YavaRaj
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 11:35 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 433Get used to it
ECE is the worst booker in the business, get used to it. Treats everyone like they are scum. All of us wonder how he has girls still there. But, having said that, he's like Soup nazi on Seinfeld. Get screened properly, then book a regular lady. Don't say too much and don't ask too much. Just get an appointment and show up and be good to her. That way you are on the good list. After that, keep your text short and just ask when and book. Don't be drama and don't go on and on in texts. You ask, you book, you show up. Anything beyond that, 3 texts at most, and you will get insulted and ghosted.
Originally Posted by DonCollins76
[View Original Post]
Rayna, when available, will see new people, but you have to already be on the good list. Or, be lucky that she is having slow day and needs an appointment.
-
01-16-22 00:36 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 1357I never got screened but first visited them a few years ago. Things may have changed.
Originally Posted by YavaRaj
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 21:36 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 54Rayna
Any advice on how to get an appointment with Rayna at ECE. I travel in periodically from out of town and have never seen one ECE girls. I texted the booker and asked for an appointment with Rayna and he said she does not see clients who have not seen other girls. I respectfully replied and politely requested another appointment with a separate girl and said hopefully if that goes well, I can see Rayna in the future. He said "maybe not" and then ignored the my future texts.
-
01-15-22 20:18 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 54Rayna
Any advice on how to see Rayna? I have never used ECE and texted the guy. Asked to see Rayna and he told me that she doesn't see new clients. I respectfully replied and politely asked if I could see potentially see another girl (mentioned a couple) and then hopefully see her after that assuming all went well. He replied, "maybe not. " Would never reply to any more of my text messages.
-
01-15-22 16:35 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 118Out of town person here. What is their screening policy?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 16:32 #5227Banned Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-15-22 15:54 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 387Elsi is more reserved, don't know about Chloe.
Originally Posted by EinJapan
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 12:55 #5225Regular Member

Posts: 24Elsi or Chloe at ma
Jess / Anna never responded to me so I'll be reaching out to ma. Are either Elsi or Chloe at ma as much of a freak as Lindsey?
Originally Posted by ADiesel
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 10:22 #5224Regular Member

Posts: 5Wow
Saw her yesterday and I had a great session. Very pretty and totally submissive. Followed instructions completely as she's new to the business. Every thing I asked her to do was complied and a little more. Gives really good bed so I can say Her oral skills are wholesome. She can take a good pounding and keeps going without complains. I think she has one of the prettiest faces compared to most of the girls in the business. I had a great 90 minutes and I'm sensing she will be a keeper.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 00:32 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 1357CLM = Chicagoland Massage = Chicagoland Body Rubs
https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/
Originally Posted by DealWader
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 23:47 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 54Flexible
One of my favorite experiences in this hobby was with Elaina from Michelle's. While quirky, she was one of the most flexible women that I have ever encountered. Anyone ever see Elaina and have another lady who would have similar talents?
-
01-14-22 19:41 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 31Clm??
Can you expand this abbreviation?
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 17:39 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 387They need more pics.
Originally Posted by EinJapan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




