Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    Out of town person here. What is their screening policy?
    I never got screened but first visited them a few years ago. Things may have changed.

  2. #5230

    Rayna

    Any advice on how to get an appointment with Rayna at ECE. I travel in periodically from out of town and have never seen one ECE girls. I texted the booker and asked for an appointment with Rayna and he said she does not see clients who have not seen other girls. I respectfully replied and politely requested another appointment with a separate girl and said hopefully if that goes well, I can see Rayna in the future. He said "maybe not" and then ignored the my future texts.

  3. #5229

    Rayna

    Any advice on how to see Rayna? I have never used ECE and texted the guy. Asked to see Rayna and he told me that she doesn't see new clients. I respectfully replied and politely asked if I could see potentially see another girl (mentioned a couple) and then hopefully see her after that assuming all went well. He replied, "maybe not. " Would never reply to any more of my text messages.

  4. #5228
    Out of town person here. What is their screening policy?


  5. #5227
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by EinJapan  [View Original Post]
    Jess / Anna never responded to me so I'll be reaching out to ma. Are either Elsi or Chloe at ma as much of a freak as Lindsey?
    Elsi is more reserved, don't know about Chloe.

  7. #5225

    Elsi or Chloe at ma

    Quote Originally Posted by ADiesel  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Lindsey is the best there. Her deepthroat game is top notch. She can take everything you give her.
    Jess / Anna never responded to me so I'll be reaching out to ma. Are either Elsi or Chloe at ma as much of a freak as Lindsey?

  8. #5224

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    They need more pics.
    Saw her yesterday and I had a great session. Very pretty and totally submissive. Followed instructions completely as she's new to the business. Every thing I asked her to do was complied and a little more. Gives really good bed so I can say Her oral skills are wholesome. She can take a good pounding and keeps going without complains. I think she has one of the prettiest faces compared to most of the girls in the business. I had a great 90 minutes and I'm sensing she will be a keeper.

  9. #5223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357

    CLM = Chicagoland Massage = Chicagoland Body Rubs

    Quote Originally Posted by DealWader  [View Original Post]
    Can you expand this abbreviation?
    https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

  10. #5222

    Flexible

    One of my favorite experiences in this hobby was with Elaina from Michelle's. While quirky, she was one of the most flexible women that I have ever encountered. Anyone ever see Elaina and have another lady who would have similar talents?

  11. #5221

    Clm??

    Can you expand this abbreviation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anissa and Mila this week separately from YWSM.

    Anissa. Little Hispanic spinner, we got right to business. Overall the head as gentle and good. Did deep throat a bit but mainly play with the tip and balls. First pop all head, took my cum. Second round was a lot more head and then let me fuck her doggy. Lots of ass spanking. Popped and the bag, showered and left. 280 all in.

    Mila. Great set of tits and fat ass. She was hygiene cautious, I had already showered by did again. Does require a tip for the full game. Started with a nice massage and and body gliding then boy did she earn that tip, FF the shit out of her self. Lots of drool on my dick, tears in her eyes, was really into it. Let me stand up and put her hands behind her back and really hammer her mouth. Doesn't take cum though. First pop all over her tits. After a few minutes we got back to work, she was talking real dirty saying how her Bfs don't get up again nearly as fast. Sucked me up again, and let me take control, slapped her face with my cock a bunch and continued licking my balls and taint. I turned her around after she watched the condom go on. Fucked her doggy for another few minutes before busting in the bag. Really really good service and will repeat. $320 all in.

    Sandra at CLM. Good lord this Colombian girl earns her keep. Nice massage and convo. Lots of GFE attention. She kept kissing my ass while on my stomach. Proceeded to put her face between my cheeks and gave me the go ahead to turn around, proceeded to eat my ass and throat herself for a solid 20 minutes. Unreal. Her ass eating was heavenly. Cummed all over her. Took another 15 to get him back up, second pop was BBBJ and ass eating again. Lots of fun.

  12. #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by EinJapan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's someone new at Alena named Samantha. Since Jess / Anna hasn't gotten back to me, I might give her a go this weekend.
    They need more pics.

  13. #5219

    Samantha

    Looks like there's someone new at Alena named Samantha. Since Jess / Anna hasn't gotten back to me, I might give her a go this weekend.

  14. #5218
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Good for you and the deep pockets, but seriously guys, 8 bills an hour! I mean sure some folks can hit the big time in escorts and spend a grand an hour with some exclusive talent, but the majority of us are normal people looking for a fun time that's affordable and safe. So 8 bills or what some the Tryst talent demands is just for a whole other audience. We will live vicariously through your wallet in the meantime.
    When I saw her a few years ago it was less than $400/ hour, sounds like the GPS that comes with using Tryst.

  15. #5217

    Anissa and Mila YWSM and Sandra CLM

    Saw Anissa and Mila this week separately from YWSM.

    Anissa. Little Hispanic spinner, we got right to business. Overall the head as gentle and good. Did deep throat a bit but mainly play with the tip and balls. First pop all head, took my cum. Second round was a lot more head and then let me fuck her doggy. Lots of ass spanking. Popped and the bag, showered and left. 280 all in.

    Mila. Great set of tits and fat ass. She was hygiene cautious, I had already showered by did again. Does require a tip for the full game. Started with a nice massage and and body gliding then boy did she earn that tip, FF the shit out of her self. Lots of drool on my dick, tears in her eyes, was really into it. Let me stand up and put her hands behind her back and really hammer her mouth. Doesn't take cum though. First pop all over her tits. After a few minutes we got back to work, she was talking real dirty saying how her Bfs don't get up again nearly as fast. Sucked me up again, and let me take control, slapped her face with my cock a bunch and continued licking my balls and taint. I turned her around after she watched the condom go on. Fucked her doggy for another few minutes before busting in the bag. Really really good service and will repeat. $320 all in.

    Sandra at CLM. Good lord this Colombian girl earns her keep. Nice massage and convo. Lots of GFE attention. She kept kissing my ass while on my stomach. Proceeded to put her face between my cheeks and gave me the go ahead to turn around, proceeded to eat my ass and throat herself for a solid 20 minutes. Unreal. Her ass eating was heavenly. Cummed all over her. Took another 15 to get him back up, second pop was BBBJ and ass eating again. Lots of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape