Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 10962
-
01-14-22 14:56 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 151Anissa and Mila YWSM and Sandra CLM
Saw Anissa and Mila this week separately from YWSM.
Anissa. Little Hispanic spinner, we got right to business. Overall the head as gentle and good. Did deep throat a bit but mainly play with the tip and balls. First pop all head, took my cum. Second round was a lot more head and then let me fuck her doggy. Lots of ass spanking. Popped and the bag, showered and left. 280 all in.
Mila. Great set of tits and fat ass. She was hygiene cautious, I had already showered by did again. Does require a tip for the full game. Started with a nice massage and and body gliding then boy did she earn that tip, FF the shit out of her self. Lots of drool on my dick, tears in her eyes, was really into it. Let me stand up and put her hands behind her back and really hammer her mouth. Doesn't take cum though. First pop all over her tits. After a few minutes we got back to work, she was talking real dirty saying how her Bfs don't get up again nearly as fast. Sucked me up again, and let me take control, slapped her face with my cock a bunch and continued licking my balls and taint. I turned her around after she watched the condom go on. Fucked her doggy for another few minutes before busting in the bag. Really really good service and will repeat. $320 all in.
Sandra at CLM. Good lord this Colombian girl earns her keep. Nice massage and convo. Lots of GFE attention. She kept kissing my ass while on my stomach. Proceeded to put her face between my cheeks and gave me the go ahead to turn around, proceeded to eat my ass and throat herself for a solid 20 minutes. Unreal. Her ass eating was heavenly. Cummed all over her. Took another 15 to get him back up, second pop was BBBJ and ass eating again. Lots of fun.
-
01-14-22 14:47 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 106Lindsey
I second that. Lindsey is the best there. Her deepthroat game is top notch. She can take everything you give her.
Originally Posted by SaiMongerer
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 13:38 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 48Must have caught her on an unlucky day
You got really unlucky there. Must have been some issue that day. She's lot into Greek. I've seen her a lot of times and have had no issues with that. Would suggest seeing her again since in my opinion she's the best there.
Heather is also good. Didn't like as much as Lindsey and also Greek was not on menu, but still had a good sessions overall and have seen her twice.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:16 #5214Regular Member

Posts: 5Scarlett is one freaky girl. She brings her toys and I'm sometimes intimidated by how wild she can get. She's what you call a total freak. She perfect definition of PSE without the Greek part.
Originally Posted by Yurso
[View Original Post]
I'm reference to your claim, I find it hard to believe that any wife would do any such thing considering her husbands name is on the line. [Deleted by Admin]
Without a doubt that all the girls in their industry have personal issues but who am I to judge as we all have. I get s fun hour with them and we move on.
-
01-14-22 12:07 #5213Regular Member

Posts: 5Surprised
Lindsey gives s very wild and fun blowjob every single time. She shoves it all the way in until it hits the back of her throat and she keeps going more and more. Last time I saw her she allowed me to cum in her throat and she played with the cum in her mouth and that was a great turn on. In my 4 times of seeing Lindsey I've never had any hint of alcohol smell. The girls do smell like mouth wash initially but that is standard with every agency. The geek with Lindsey is very charismatic and I don't think I've had as wild geeks before. She does do a good job at it because I get the feeling she loves it.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
I've seen heather and she is a fun time. Last time I saw heather she suggested a threesome with Lindsey as they both seem to be super bi. Will try that out soon.
-
01-14-22 11:59 #5212Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-14-22 11:45 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 80Haha well I'm not old at all! I'm just a little older then the girls I met.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:39 #5210Banned Member

Posts: 4190Based on your personality, LOL. I've looked at the website and I see Lindsey is advertised as 23 yrs old. I'm thinking for us older guys it may be hard to connect with someone that young. It seems like she told you nicely that you better suited for the other girl too.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:14 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 170I'm a little out of the loop here. What was this "scare" all about?
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:00 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 80Lindsey has been reviewed a lot but here are my thoughts.
Nice body, ok face. As people have reported she is down to do anything and is great following instructions. She really enjoy the session and knows how to please. The only downsides were that she was not able to do greek for some issues she had which was the maine reason I booked her (it would be nice if the people at Alena let you know that beforehand), and her breathe had this strong smell of alcohol. Overall good and fun experience but not sure if I would repeat, personally I enjoyed my time with Isabella more and I think she is more cute. (hot take, I know).
Also, Lindsey recommended me to see Heather, she told me that based on my personality I would get along well with her, so she is next on my list.
Finally, have any one seen Allison recently? I haven't seen reviews of her.
-
01-14-22 10:46 #5207Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks for this! I reached out yesterday. Hopefully she'll get back to me soon.
Originally Posted by Alfonsus
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 08:11 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 433Not judging
Good for you and the deep pockets, but seriously guys, 8 bills an hour! I mean sure some folks can hit the big time in escorts and spend a grand an hour with some exclusive talent, but the majority of us are normal people looking for a fun time that's affordable and safe. So 8 bills or what some the Tryst talent demands is just for a whole other audience. We will live vicariously through your wallet in the meantime.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 23:50 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 171LOL what's her gofundme all about?
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 22:03 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 387I saw clementine a few years ago, we set stuff up but during the date she kept changing things and was pushy / bossy, and kept wanting to take a few minutes, I think out of the time we spent together, maybe 25% of it was actual fun time. She never liked to host which made things trickier (I don't trust providers with my location until I know her really well and I had to pay the hotel fee).
Originally Posted by Yurso
[View Original Post]
One of the lower end investments that didn't pan out well.
-
01-13-22 17:38 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 80I saw Clementine once and had a really fun time. She is hot as fuck too.
Originally Posted by Yurso
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






