Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5219

    Samantha

    Looks like there's someone new at Alena named Samantha. Since Jess / Anna hasn't gotten back to me, I might give her a go this weekend.

  2. #5218
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Good for you and the deep pockets, but seriously guys, 8 bills an hour! I mean sure some folks can hit the big time in escorts and spend a grand an hour with some exclusive talent, but the majority of us are normal people looking for a fun time that's affordable and safe. So 8 bills or what some the Tryst talent demands is just for a whole other audience. We will live vicariously through your wallet in the meantime.
    When I saw her a few years ago it was less than $400/ hour, sounds like the GPS that comes with using Tryst.

  3. #5217

    Anissa and Mila YWSM and Sandra CLM

    Saw Anissa and Mila this week separately from YWSM.

    Anissa. Little Hispanic spinner, we got right to business. Overall the head as gentle and good. Did deep throat a bit but mainly play with the tip and balls. First pop all head, took my cum. Second round was a lot more head and then let me fuck her doggy. Lots of ass spanking. Popped and the bag, showered and left. 280 all in.

    Mila. Great set of tits and fat ass. She was hygiene cautious, I had already showered by did again. Does require a tip for the full game. Started with a nice massage and and body gliding then boy did she earn that tip, FF the shit out of her self. Lots of drool on my dick, tears in her eyes, was really into it. Let me stand up and put her hands behind her back and really hammer her mouth. Doesn't take cum though. First pop all over her tits. After a few minutes we got back to work, she was talking real dirty saying how her Bfs don't get up again nearly as fast. Sucked me up again, and let me take control, slapped her face with my cock a bunch and continued licking my balls and taint. I turned her around after she watched the condom go on. Fucked her doggy for another few minutes before busting in the bag. Really really good service and will repeat. $320 all in.

    Sandra at CLM. Good lord this Colombian girl earns her keep. Nice massage and convo. Lots of GFE attention. She kept kissing my ass while on my stomach. Proceeded to put her face between my cheeks and gave me the go ahead to turn around, proceeded to eat my ass and throat herself for a solid 20 minutes. Unreal. Her ass eating was heavenly. Cummed all over her. Took another 15 to get him back up, second pop was BBBJ and ass eating again. Lots of fun.

  4. #5216

    Lindsey

    I second that. Lindsey is the best there. Her deepthroat game is top notch. She can take everything you give her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    You got really unlucky there. Must have been some issue that day. She's lot into Greek. I've seen her a lot of times and have had no issues with that. Would suggest seeing her again since in my opinion she's the best there.

    Heather is also good. Didn't like as much as Lindsey and also Greek was not on menu, but still had a good sessions overall and have seen her twice.

  5. #5215

    Must have caught her on an unlucky day

    You got really unlucky there. Must have been some issue that day. She's lot into Greek. I've seen her a lot of times and have had no issues with that. Would suggest seeing her again since in my opinion she's the best there.

    Heather is also good. Didn't like as much as Lindsey and also Greek was not on menu, but still had a good sessions overall and have seen her twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Lindsey has been reviewed a lot but here are my thoughts.

    Nice body, ok face. As people have reported she is down to do anything and is great following instructions. She really enjoy the session and knows how to please. The only downsides were that she was not able to do greek for some issues she had which was the maine reason I booked her (it would be nice if the people at Alena let you know that beforehand), and her breathe had this strong smell of alcohol. Overall good and fun experience but not sure if I would repeat, personally I enjoyed my time with Isabella more and I think she is more cute. (hot take, I know).

    Also, Lindsey recommended me to see Heather, she told me that based on my personality I would get along well with her, so she is next on my list.

    Finally, have any one seen Allison recently? I haven't seen reviews of her.

  6. #5214
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurso  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I can't reply to all of the messages. Too many and I am busy with work.

    I've just got some info that this troublesome girl blackmailed one of her sugar daddies, and his wife found out about that. I heard that the wife will confront her family soon and bring this matter to the law enforcement. It is said that she wanted to report Alena's prostitution ring also.

    That's what I heard from 80% trustable sources. LOL.

    I suggest just cut ties with her and block her number while you can.

    I told some of you through pm that she had a long criminal record related to drugs and other things. Be careful. Plenty of fish out there. For now, I'd prefer a bit pricier indy but more safe..
    Scarlett is one freaky girl. She brings her toys and I'm sometimes intimidated by how wild she can get. She's what you call a total freak. She perfect definition of PSE without the Greek part.

    I'm reference to your claim, I find it hard to believe that any wife would do any such thing considering her husbands name is on the line. [Deleted by Admin]

    Without a doubt that all the girls in their industry have personal issues but who am I to judge as we all have. I get s fun hour with them and we move on.

  7. #5213

    Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Lindsey has been reviewed a lot but here are my thoughts.

    Nice body, ok face. As people have reported she is down to do anything and is great following instructions. She really enjoy the session and knows how to please. The only downsides were that she was not able to do greek for some issues she had which was the maine reason I booked her (it would be nice if the people at Alena let you know that beforehand), and her breathe had this strong smell of alcohol. Overall good and fun experience but not sure if I would repeat, personally I enjoyed my time with Isabella more and I think she is more cute. (hot take, I know).

    Also, Lindsey recommended me to see Heather, she told me that based on my personality I would get along well with her, so she is next on my list.

    Finally, have any one seen Allison recently? I haven't seen reviews of her.
    Lindsey gives s very wild and fun blowjob every single time. She shoves it all the way in until it hits the back of her throat and she keeps going more and more. Last time I saw her she allowed me to cum in her throat and she played with the cum in her mouth and that was a great turn on. In my 4 times of seeing Lindsey I've never had any hint of alcohol smell. The girls do smell like mouth wash initially but that is standard with every agency. The geek with Lindsey is very charismatic and I don't think I've had as wild geeks before. She does do a good job at it because I get the feeling she loves it.

    I've seen heather and she is a fun time. Last time I saw heather she suggested a threesome with Lindsey as they both seem to be super bi. Will try that out soon.

  8. #5212
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #5211
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Based on your personality, LOL. I've looked at the website and I see Lindsey is advertised as 23 yrs old. I'm thinking for us older guys it may be hard to connect with someone that young. It seems like she told you nicely that you better suited for the other girl too.
    Haha well I'm not old at all! I'm just a little older then the girls I met.

  10. #5210
    Based on your personality, LOL. I've looked at the website and I see Lindsey is advertised as 23 yrs old. I'm thinking for us older guys it may be hard to connect with someone that young. It seems like she told you nicely that you better suited for the other girl too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Lindsey has been reviewed a lot but here are my thoughts.

    Nice body, ok face. As people have reported she is down to do anything and is great following instructions. She really enjoy the session and knows how to please. The only downsides were that she was not able to do greek for some issues she had which was the maine reason I booked her (it would be nice if the people at Alena let you know that beforehand), and her breathe had this strong smell of alcohol. Overall good and fun experience but not sure if I would repeat, personally I enjoyed my time with Isabella more and I think she is more cute. (hot take, I know).

    Also, Lindsey recommended me to see Heather, she told me that based on my personality I would get along well with her, so she is next on my list.

    Finally, have any one seen Allison recently? I haven't seen reviews of her.

  11. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    So someone told me that Scarlett at Alena is the old Anastasia Stone. If that is correct, wasn't Anastasia the one that gave everyone the "scare" and had to leave and get out of the business for a while? This guy claims he was a victim of hers. I'm wondering if anyone can confirm the history and current Match before we all start booking again. She's off schedule this week but is back and new pics are up that look very different than the previous ones.
    I'm a little out of the loop here. What was this "scare" all about?

  12. #5208
    Lindsey has been reviewed a lot but here are my thoughts.

    Nice body, ok face. As people have reported she is down to do anything and is great following instructions. She really enjoy the session and knows how to please. The only downsides were that she was not able to do greek for some issues she had which was the maine reason I booked her (it would be nice if the people at Alena let you know that beforehand), and her breathe had this strong smell of alcohol. Overall good and fun experience but not sure if I would repeat, personally I enjoyed my time with Isabella more and I think she is more cute. (hot take, I know).

    Also, Lindsey recommended me to see Heather, she told me that based on my personality I would get along well with her, so she is next on my list.

    Finally, have any one seen Allison recently? I haven't seen reviews of her.

  13. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonsus  [View Original Post]
    Here it is, man! Fun girl and a freak as well.

    Drama-free! Not like "that other girl" who asked for our phone number and used her fake sad story to get money from us.

    But the face was not to my liking (just personal preference).

    https://dancewithjess.escortbook.com/..
    Thanks for this! I reached out yesterday. Hopefully she'll get back to me soon.

  14. #5206

    Not judging

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    I saw clementine a few years ago, we set stuff up but during the date she kept changing things and was pushy / bossy, and kept wanting to take a few minutes, I think out of the time we spent together, maybe 25% of it was actual fun time. She never liked to host which made things trickier (I don't trust providers with my location until I know her really well and I had to pay the hotel fee).

    One of the lower end investments that didn't pan out well.
    Good for you and the deep pockets, but seriously guys, 8 bills an hour! I mean sure some folks can hit the big time in escorts and spend a grand an hour with some exclusive talent, but the majority of us are normal people looking for a fun time that's affordable and safe. So 8 bills or what some the Tryst talent demands is just for a whole other audience. We will live vicariously through your wallet in the meantime.

  15. #5205
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like an accurate reflection an I appreciate it. I'm wondering if her GoFundme is a scam to get more money for drugs. Anyway, I guess I want to hear from people who saw Scarlett at Alena and see if they saw the drug lines and scars or is this girl new and hot with no issues like that. I don't even know if she's the same girl as the go fund me anymore. We need senior members with credible accounts that are recent from last few weeks to chime in.
    LOL what's her gofundme all about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape