The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 1631 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15581

    Asian

    Still looking for an Asian outcall / in call southern RI, don't care if she is a granny, just not in to thick. Alex seems great but too far away, any advice greatly appreciated. Please pm or share.

  2. #15580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    So which one did you spend time with?
    The blonde who's name is Maria. Maryjane is the brunette.

  3. #15579

    Blonde or brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoGFan98  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/730177596905

    Saw her a few months back. Original called Mary Jane and she put me on with her friend cause she wasn't feeling well. Everything was covered but the service was solid! I went for a hhr I can't remember what the damage was cause it was so long ago. I ended up staying way longer than hhr. I would repeat. Sorry I didn't post sooner and can't provide more details.
    So which one did you spend time with?

  4. #15578

    Any mistress type escorts around?

    Hey all,

    Are there any mistress type of escorts around? I love leather clothing (especially leather pants with heels) so I didn't know if anyone knows of anyone out there?

  5. #15577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this.

    Thanks in advacne.
    Go take one for the team and let us know. She look thick as fuck. I would love to see her to.

  6. #15576
    Anyone have BBBJ cim / cif recommendations? Other than Mandy.

  7. #15575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoGFan98  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/730177596905

    Saw her a few months back. Original called Mary Jane and she put me on with her friend cause she wasn't feeling well. Everything was covered but the service was solid! I went for a hhr I can't remember what the damage was cause it was so long ago. I ended up staying way longer than hhr. I would repeat. Sorry I didn't post sooner and can't provide more details.
    I did qv with her and wasn't happy. She didn't put her phone on mute so she got a called and she check the phone and ignore it. Then she got another call and said it was her mom. So she pick up and I'm losing my erection so I told her to lay down and open her leg and just did mish and finish in the bag. The minute we were done she grab her phone and told me someone was waiting for her. So I knew it's definitely her dealer. So no repeat even though her ass was nice doggy.

  8. #15574
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Can't be to sure these days.
    Looking again I actually DON'T think she's a dude, LOL. Those hands definitely look. Strong though. But as someone else said, no way I'm paying $600 to find out, LOL.

  9. #15573
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/adessa-l...vidence-956143

    I am planning to see her soon. Any intel will help.

    Thanks.

    Titu.
    Any intel on this.

    Thanks in advacne.

  10. #15572

    Solid

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/730177596905

    Saw her a few months back. Original called Mary Jane and she put me on with her friend cause she wasn't feeling well. Everything was covered but the service was solid! I went for a hhr I can't remember what the damage was cause it was so long ago. I ended up staying way longer than hhr. I would repeat. Sorry I didn't post sooner and can't provide more details.

  11. #15571
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Those are some. Manly looking features on that one too. And look at those hands. Just saying.
    LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Can't be to sure these days.

  12. #15570

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Use "Search Thread". Mandy.
    Hello gentleman,

    Been away for a while. Looked but no posting. Had to regarding Mandy. Visited 3 or 4 times in the last few months and always a good time.

    The best at what she is known for. Just wish there was more on the table. Dream about DATY with her LOL.

  13. #15569
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    If they were in an unmarked car. How did you know they were LE? Did they flash a badge at you or something?
    As soon as they asked if I was from around there, they then identified themselves as LEO.

  14. #15568

    Lily fun sized

    I looked at Lily in the past, and now that I've got a little time and money I can't find her. Any word on Lily?

  15. #15567

    Newbie?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Use "Search Thread". Mandy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape