Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 1632 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15569

    Lily fun sized

    I looked at Lily in the past, and now that I've got a little time and money I can't find her. Any word on Lily?

  2. #15568

    Newbie?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Use "Search Thread". Mandy.

  3. #15567
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    No, And don't plan on it for 600.00 for an hour.
    Those are some. Manly looking features on that one too. And look at those hands. Just saying.

  4. #15566
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Even if you're not signed into that site. You can see where it says she has 151 reviews. Right? What do you think?

  5. #15565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    No, And don't plan on it for 600.00 for an hour.

  6. #15564
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    The search function is literally RIGHT THERE.

  7. #15563

    Woonsocket

    If they were in an unmarked car. How did you know they were LE? Did they flash a badge at you or something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Be VERY careful with this one! I went to see her recently. She was very prompt texting all morning long and then as soon as I get out in front of her house (which, mind you, is somewhat hidden behind another business) she suddenly stops responding. 2 minutes later an unmarked police car came through and asked if I lived around there. I just nodded no. The cops then went to make a u-turn in her lot and I quickly dashed out of there! I don't think it was a coincidence that the texts stopped and the cops suddenly showed up! Also, there were a ton of people coming in and out of that apartment complex in that short span giving me the eye and smirking. Very shady!

  8. #15562

    Bbw Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last month it was around noon time had no issues at all.
    That's right around the time of day I went too, last week. I think someone is definitely watching that area now. Whoever goes to see her now is taking a huge risk!

  9. #15561

    Anyone see Kimberly?


  10. #15560

    Is Mandy legit?


  11. #15559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Be VERY careful with this one! I went to see her recently. She was very prompt texting all morning long and then as soon as I get out in front of her house (which, mind you, is somewhat hidden behind another business) she suddenly stops responding. 2 minutes later an unmarked police car came through and asked if I lived around there. I just nodded no. The cops then went to make a u-turn in her lot and I quickly dashed out of there! I don't think it was a coincidence that the texts stopped and the cops suddenly showed up! Also, there were a ton of people coming in and out of that apartment complex in that short span giving me the eye and smirking. Very shady!
    I saw her last month it was around noon time had no issues at all.

  12. #15558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Tayla

    Has anyone meet this one yet. I would love to know if she's worth it since she won't go down under $100. She's being doing posting and doing incall for over a year now and not a single review. I ask her for pics more than once and all she kept saying is that she's pretty and her friend is pretty. She never send me any pics. So has anyone seeing her at all?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/877791255552

  13. #15557

    Seekonk Asian

    I checked this one out in late December. Sure was legit, but disappointing. You're right about the motel being sketchy. I didn't see LEO but had been nervous. She had me knock on the room next to hers and she peeked out before letting me in. Not terrible, mid 50's complained a lot, lots up up selling. Everything covered. Wouldn't return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1976  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pulled the trigger I see they are still advertising and I have not seen anything about a bust in the area? So could they actually be legit?
    .

  14. #15556

    Woonsocket BBW. Take extreme caution!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/842426070566

    Anybody? Sometimes Big girls can give the best head!
    Be VERY careful with this one! I went to see her recently. She was very prompt texting all morning long and then as soon as I get out in front of her house (which, mind you, is somewhat hidden behind another business) she suddenly stops responding. 2 minutes later an unmarked police car came through and asked if I lived around there. I just nodded no. The cops then went to make a u-turn in her lot and I quickly dashed out of there! I don't think it was a coincidence that the texts stopped and the cops suddenly showed up! Also, there were a ton of people coming in and out of that apartment complex in that short span giving me the eye and smirking. Very shady!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 10.00.25 PM.jpg‎  

  15. #15555
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes she can go dt loves to be gagged, Ball draining for sure.
    Thanks. Texted. Seems fun and willing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape