Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 25028
-
12-30-21 06:21 #15443Senior Member

Posts: 97New guy
Hey guys, I'm New to the sport. Looking for tips and advice. Looking for quality before price, but not trying to break the bank. Recommendations?
-
12-30-21 01:41 #15442Senior Member

Posts: 4545So pretty much she's an escort then since she goes by hh.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 21:27 #15441Senior Member

Posts: 289Sb cutie
Sb is definitely picking up a bit. Pita using it with that money / text thing but ah well. This one said she's good to have her number go out. Her name is Brooke, goes by Goodtimez310 on Sb. Pics and video is accurate. She doesn't host but was ok with driving down to southern RI. Wanted 200 hh but gave me 45 minutes. No BBFS and not full GFE (no kissing) but still pretty pleasant. Got me off pretty quick even with the bag. Didn't try the BJ and no backdoor on the table.
Pm me for number.
-
12-29-21 08:21 #15440Banned Member

Posts: 384Value is opinion and discretion
Personally, and perhaps because my view is I would see the right person at those rates on a very regular basis, I think that they are fair, because they can depend on me seeing them, it is reasonable enough for me to afford to see them regularly, they know that I am safe, would be nice and respectful to them, and in my opinion, someone on their end who sees value in a long term relationship, and a dependable one where they know they will be safe and can count on regular help, is a smart business person. I charge by the hour for what I do. I keep my rates reasonable, my clients very much appreciate it, and that is how I get my referrals.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
Just one persons business model. Not saying it is right, just my opinion.
-
12-29-21 00:23 #15439Senior Member

Posts: 699I'm pretty sure that the customers of any business think that the cheaper the price is, the more "fair" it is, LOL.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
The people who are selling the products / services probably have a different view of things.
-
12-28-21 23:41 #15438Senior Member

Posts: 81Any intel on Adessa
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/adessa-l...vidence-956143
I am planning to see her soon. Any intel will help.
Thanks.
Titu.
-
12-28-21 22:47 #15437Senior Member

Posts: 1230I'm not into paying these inflated prices either but have never seen Bella advertised before. Just curious of her game?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 21:33 #15436Banned Member

Posts: 384I agree
With your rates.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
100%.
That is a fair range!
-
12-28-21 20:27 #15435Senior Member

Posts: 738I'd say that the hh rates you listed are about what I usually look for (although I think 140-160 is still reasonable). But are you really expecting to find 1 hr rates that low? Only $20-30 more than a hh rate? That doesn't make sense to me. Even going back years to when I first started mongering, I rarely saw 1 hr rates lower than $200.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 17:52 #15434Senior Member

Posts: 314Style
I think these girls are all trying to raise their rates because they can get it from some guys that have money to throw away. I think reasonable rates are as follows $80 - qv, $100-$120 hh and $120-150 h. All full service. A quick CBJ $50 BBBJ $60. There may be exceptions depending on looks and services.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 16:35 #15433Senior Member

Posts: 289SB available
Met up with this one yesterday for coffee in Prov. Name is Ronica but she's in Sb as DulceBaby_464. Pics were accurate, she's a shorty Bbw (at least 200 lb) Spanish mama. Nice enough girl but I passed. Anyhoo she's ok with her number going out. She'd like a regular but think she'll take what she can.
Pm me for phone.
-
12-28-21 13:35 #15432Senior Member

Posts: 395Price Hike
I am with you Style If a girl is hot and I can get what I want I go as high as 160. But 150 is my normal cut off especially for a first date. I pretty sure the girls look at the ads just like us and adjust their rate like the other girls. Sad thing is there are guys with more play money than I have that can and will pay the rates I bet I have had to say "no thank you" to about 15 girls in the last few weeks.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 12:45 #15431Senior Member

Posts: 161Style's style
I'm with you. When the price starts getting that high I'd just as soon pleasure myself and then spend the money on me.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 22:57 #15430Senior Member

Posts: 4545Bella
So Bella was $80 and $125 hh. Last week I went her and ask her rate. She told me $100 qv, $150 hh. So now all of a sudden her rate has skyrocket and I know zhe definitely have a pimp cause the description is way different and no FS on qv for the $150. So I got to ask. Do you guys really pay these ridiculous price to make all those druggies that barely shower between date to raises their price that high. $150 hh was already a lot and now $150 qv no FS or $200 qv is seem like the normal trend. Or do you guys think these girls follow each other on some site and talk about their rate. I just can't see how they all seem to raised their price to the same amount as the the other girl.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/458719827572
-
12-27-21 18:01 #15429Regular Member

Posts: 3I have met her couple of times. She was a cute bbw and fun in my first meet, very clean and friendly. She was good at kissing, BBBJ, everything else covered and overall very much listening to your needs. She stayed in a hotel, but the room was pretty clean.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
My damage was 120/ hh. However my second visit wasn't that good as may be I met her at the wrong time. The service was same but I couldn't feel her presence.










Reply With Quote





