Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 25036
-
01-15-22 10:05 #15571Senior Member

Posts: 34Mandy
Hello gentleman,
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
Been away for a while. Looked but no posting. Had to regarding Mandy. Visited 3 or 4 times in the last few months and always a good time.
The best at what she is known for. Just wish there was more on the table. Dream about DATY with her LOL.
-
01-15-22 09:01 #15570Senior Member

Posts: 149As soon as they asked if I was from around there, they then identified themselves as LEO.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 08:37 #15569Senior Member

Posts: 97Lily fun sized
I looked at Lily in the past, and now that I've got a little time and money I can't find her. Any word on Lily?
-
01-15-22 00:13 #15568Senior Member

Posts: 235Newbie?
Use "Search Thread". Mandy.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 22:27 #15567Senior Member

Posts: 738Those are some. Manly looking features on that one too. And look at those hands. Just saying.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 21:09 #15566Senior Member

Posts: 738Even if you're not signed into that site. You can see where it says she has 151 reviews. Right? What do you think?
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 17:16 #15565Senior Member

Posts: 1406No, And don't plan on it for 600.00 for an hour.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 15:54 #15564Senior Member

Posts: 57The search function is literally RIGHT THERE.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:54 #15563Senior Member

Posts: 640Woonsocket
If they were in an unmarked car. How did you know they were LE? Did they flash a badge at you or something?
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:15 #15562Senior Member

Posts: 149Bbw Woonsocket
That's right around the time of day I went too, last week. I think someone is definitely watching that area now. Whoever goes to see her now is taking a huge risk!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:22 #15561Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone see Kimberly?
Anyone see Kimberly?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kimberly...vidence-971113
-
01-14-22 11:18 #15560Senior Member

Posts: 55Is Mandy legit?
Hi all,
Is Mandy legit?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961
-
01-14-22 07:36 #15559Senior Member

Posts: 1406I saw her last month it was around noon time had no issues at all.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 06:49 #15558Senior Member

Posts: 4545Tayla
Has anyone meet this one yet. I would love to know if she's worth it since she won't go down under $100. She's being doing posting and doing incall for over a year now and not a single review. I ask her for pics more than once and all she kept saying is that she's pretty and her friend is pretty. She never send me any pics. So has anyone seeing her at all?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/877791255552
-
01-14-22 05:34 #15557Senior Member

Posts: 97Seekonk Asian
I checked this one out in late December. Sure was legit, but disappointing. You're right about the motel being sketchy. I didn't see LEO but had been nervous. She had me knock on the room next to hers and she peeked out before letting me in. Not terrible, mid 50's complained a lot, lots up up selling. Everything covered. Wouldn't return.
.
Originally Posted by Pyro1976
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






