Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 1631 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this.

    Thanks in advacne.
    Go take one for the team and let us know. She look thick as fuck. I would love to see her to.

  2. #15576
    Anyone have BBBJ cim / cif recommendations? Other than Mandy.

  3. #15575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoGFan98  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/730177596905

    Saw her a few months back. Original called Mary Jane and she put me on with her friend cause she wasn't feeling well. Everything was covered but the service was solid! I went for a hhr I can't remember what the damage was cause it was so long ago. I ended up staying way longer than hhr. I would repeat. Sorry I didn't post sooner and can't provide more details.
    I did qv with her and wasn't happy. She didn't put her phone on mute so she got a called and she check the phone and ignore it. Then she got another call and said it was her mom. So she pick up and I'm losing my erection so I told her to lay down and open her leg and just did mish and finish in the bag. The minute we were done she grab her phone and told me someone was waiting for her. So I knew it's definitely her dealer. So no repeat even though her ass was nice doggy.

  4. #15574
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Can't be to sure these days.
    Looking again I actually DON'T think she's a dude, LOL. Those hands definitely look. Strong though. But as someone else said, no way I'm paying $600 to find out, LOL.

  5. #15573
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/adessa-l...vidence-956143

    I am planning to see her soon. Any intel will help.

    Thanks.

    Titu.
    Any intel on this.

    Thanks in advacne.

  6. #15572

    Solid

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/730177596905

    Saw her a few months back. Original called Mary Jane and she put me on with her friend cause she wasn't feeling well. Everything was covered but the service was solid! I went for a hhr I can't remember what the damage was cause it was so long ago. I ended up staying way longer than hhr. I would repeat. Sorry I didn't post sooner and can't provide more details.

  7. #15571
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Those are some. Manly looking features on that one too. And look at those hands. Just saying.
    LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Can't be to sure these days.

  8. #15570

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Use "Search Thread". Mandy.
    Hello gentleman,

    Been away for a while. Looked but no posting. Had to regarding Mandy. Visited 3 or 4 times in the last few months and always a good time.

    The best at what she is known for. Just wish there was more on the table. Dream about DATY with her LOL.

  9. #15569
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    If they were in an unmarked car. How did you know they were LE? Did they flash a badge at you or something?
    As soon as they asked if I was from around there, they then identified themselves as LEO.

  10. #15568

    Lily fun sized

    I looked at Lily in the past, and now that I've got a little time and money I can't find her. Any word on Lily?

  11. #15567

    Newbie?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Use "Search Thread". Mandy.

  12. #15566
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    No, And don't plan on it for 600.00 for an hour.
    Those are some. Manly looking features on that one too. And look at those hands. Just saying.

  13. #15565
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Even if you're not signed into that site. You can see where it says she has 151 reviews. Right? What do you think?

  14. #15564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    No, And don't plan on it for 600.00 for an hour.

  15. #15563
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    The search function is literally RIGHT THERE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape