Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 26928
-
01-04-22 14:26 #17928Regular Member

Posts: 7I have never met her but have been a subscriber to her OF profile for a few weeks and have chatted with her a bit. Given what I know, I would be willing to bet that this is not a regular issue for her. Based on comments relating to her Twitter, it seems like she had been struggling. My guess is that she switched some meds and unexpected things followed. She has always been attentive on her OF and I have never left an exchange with her thinking that she was having issues. You, absolutely, had a bad experience with her and that really, really sucks. Hopefully, though, she has things figured out.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
As far as the pictures on tryst, they match the content on her OF so I am pretty sure they can be relied on as accurate.
-
01-04-22 11:16 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 1445The pictures are her, yeah. Pretty accurate. But she was a problem even before she passed out. Like I was worried about what was going on with her from the moment she came in.
Originally Posted by CaptnSlappy101
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 10:40 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 25Giselle
She is GFE.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 10:19 #17925Regular Member

Posts: 7Are the pictures accurate? Hopefully it was just a new medication reaction.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 21:41 #17924Senior Member

Posts: 452Giselle
She is GFE? I looked back at this board reviews and many said CBJ and LFK only.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 18:31 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 146Arm Candy
She is a very pretty and smart lady. I did a double with her and Casey Sparxxx back in July. Great double BBBJ and finished in Casey's mouth. She is a little quiet and reserved.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 18:10 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 34812 Strikes And You're Out.
Find another girl to play with. Seems like some guys get so fixated on Mia's pics. If she ghosts you on the second try, why keep trying? Mia's posting pics look way too gorgeous to be the actual girl you'd meet in person.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 17:16 #17921Senior Member

Posts: 337Arm Candy
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/72860650
Any info on this one, says she's by Elston & Montrose, been texting back and forth but she is very hesitant in her responses. Was looking to set something up but she is not very responsive.
-
01-03-22 17:03 #17920Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Alabama
Its Alabama. I unknowingly mixed my new medications with alcohol that night and had no idea how serious of a reaction it could have. Incredibly sorry, but wanted to clear up that I'm not a crazy druggie or a "trainwreck". Needless to say that now I know and it won't be happening again.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 16:12 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 1635Agreed. I'm convinced it's someone who likes wasting people's time or some sick dude with a fake and stolen pics jerking off while he reads texts from us. I tried contacting "Mia" 3 times over the summer and never got any response at all. I can hardly wait until "Mia" uses another one of her / his fake accounts here to post another shill ad and say that she's just "really selective" and "just very busy" LMFAO.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 16:03 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 1635Thanks, this is all I needed to know. She's hot but sure sounds like a train wreck, not worth it to me!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 12:45 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 352Avoid
Sounds like she "fell out" from possibly opiates like H. The alcohol certainly didn't help.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 11:18 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 1438Yes if you like her pics you will love her, she is a real charmer and aims to please.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 08:47 #17915Banned Member

Posts: 4190No idea. Let us know what you research.
Originally Posted by JonSno
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 08:46 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 146Dangerous
One of the worst combinations is taking a Benzo, like a Zanax ladder combined with alcohol. It is probably one of the leading causes of drug death.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





