rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 1601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17910
    Guys Is this legit can get her on TER any reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/riinah

  2. #17909

    Upper end

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't call $500 high end. That's more mid-range. Higher end starts are closer to $800 per hour, although you can find some at $700 an hour.

    Anyway, I already recommended Lacey Love. I also had a good time with Carla Noir, Adriana Milani, and Sasha Valentine. Look them up.
    I would have to add Sofia Sweet to that list. Total sweetheart and great attitude, plus she looks just like her pics.

  3. #17908

    Dangerous for her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Please avoid.

    *edit - more specifically she came over, emptied half of my bar in like five minutes, then lost consciousness mid-fuck and I literally thought she died for a few minutes. I couldn't wake her back up for four hours and the whole time her phone kept blowing up by some guy who maybe was a bf or handler or something. When she woke up she couldn't remember who I was or how she got there for several minutes.
    Obviously this type of situation sucks for the monger, but she's also potentially putting herself in a lot of danger with this behavior. We've seen a few reports of behavior like this where the provider basically passes out because she'd drunk or high.

  4. #17907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    For people unfamiliar with the Mia Caine saga.

    She has zero reviews by anybody with more than five posts.

    These people who reviewed Mia posted only about Mia and nobody else.

    The people who have more than five posts and posted about Mia have never been able to book an appointment with her. They only report being ghosted.
    Thank you for putting things in perspective. I've tried to reach her a few ways over a long period of time and got no replies. Also, no TER reviews for her phone number. Not sure what she is up to but may not be worth wasting time on her.

  5. #17906

    Providers in Naperville area

    Hi,

    Does anyone knows any good provider in Naperville area? Looking for BBBJ, CIM, GFE.

    I know a lot of agencies / providers are in downtown or O'Hare area.

    Thanks.

  6. #17905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Seems to be new.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alabamaw0rley
    Wow from those other reports I should consider myself lucky. I tried several times to contact her via text and email over the course of a few weeks and she never responded.

  7. #17904
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    For people unfamiliar with the Mia Caine saga.

    She has zero reviews by anybody with more than five posts.

    These people who reviewed Mia posted only about Mia and nobody else.

    The people who have more than five posts and posted about Mia have never been able to book an appointment with her. They only report being ghosted.
    Well said. Thanks.

  8. #17903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Seems to be new.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alabamaw0rley
    Please avoid.

    *edit - more specifically she came over, emptied half of my bar in like five minutes, then lost consciousness mid-fuck and I literally thought she died for a few minutes. I couldn't wake her back up for four hours and the whole time her phone kept blowing up by some guy who maybe was a bf or handler or something. When she woke up she couldn't remember who I was or how she got there for several minutes.

  9. #17902

    Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Googled "alabamawh0 rely" her * handle, got a link to her twitter, and a peek into the brain of a crazy person.
    AGREED!! Seems like a lot of drama there.

  10. #17901
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujea1  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed on here before but wanted to give a heads up that this girl is terrible. Oversells and under delivers. Basically just lays there like a dead fish. When I saw her she was more interested in her phone than engaging with me. One of the worst experiences I have ever had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/72569735
    I had a similar experience with her in Romeoville. She told me the time started as soon as I walked in the door and then she just laid down like a corpse. Hands down the worst experience I've ever had.

  11. #17900
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Seems to be new.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alabamaw0rley
    Googled "alabamawh0 rely" her * handle, got a link to her twitter, and a peek into the brain of a crazy person.

  12. #17899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Just to summarize

    For people unfamiliar with the Mia Caine saga.

    She has zero reviews by anybody with more than five posts.

    These people who reviewed Mia posted only about Mia and nobody else.

    The people who have more than five posts and posted about Mia have never been able to book an appointment with her. They only report being ghosted.

  13. #17898

    Details at Nashville Escort Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    Can you be more specific as to how she is ripping people off?

    Thanks.
    Hey Bbdb, Yes simply go to The Nashville escort forum and I tell my sad tale? She is in Florida and after warning them there? Floods of mongers have replied? Telling their own sad tales? If you're too busy? Basically, see my post or The basic Cash and Dash in a Nutshell! More of us need to be upfront and report these thieves when the Little Head wins and we ultimately Lose! Be Safe!! Check out West Palm beach LC, she's Magical and can be in two cities at once? https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...beach/72786036.

  14. #17897

    Alabama

    Has anyone seen her yet? Seems to be new.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alabamaw0rley

  15. #17896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbeach/1/nadia Greetings and New Years Wishes! Fellow Mongers We have been hit twice by Nadia or Farrah or etc. She is I'm told a sometime poster in your area and this may be old news? Here in Music City, we have had a major drought, and having these Thieves and criminals take advantage of hopeful Mongers looking for fresh Flesh is especially Heinous! I'm sure you will agree! Should she return I hope you'll show her an especially fond Welcome back?. Forgive me for posting in review forums. Thought more coverage would be had here. Be Safe and Go Cubbies! V.
    Can you be more specific as to how she is ripping people off?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape