Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 26922
-
01-03-22 18:10 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 34812 Strikes And You're Out.
Find another girl to play with. Seems like some guys get so fixated on Mia's pics. If she ghosts you on the second try, why keep trying? Mia's posting pics look way too gorgeous to be the actual girl you'd meet in person.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 17:16 #17921Senior Member

Posts: 337Arm Candy
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/72860650
Any info on this one, says she's by Elston & Montrose, been texting back and forth but she is very hesitant in her responses. Was looking to set something up but she is not very responsive.
-
01-03-22 17:03 #17920Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Alabama
Its Alabama. I unknowingly mixed my new medications with alcohol that night and had no idea how serious of a reaction it could have. Incredibly sorry, but wanted to clear up that I'm not a crazy druggie or a "trainwreck". Needless to say that now I know and it won't be happening again.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 16:12 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 1633Agreed. I'm convinced it's someone who likes wasting people's time or some sick dude with a fake and stolen pics jerking off while he reads texts from us. I tried contacting "Mia" 3 times over the summer and never got any response at all. I can hardly wait until "Mia" uses another one of her / his fake accounts here to post another shill ad and say that she's just "really selective" and "just very busy" LMFAO.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 16:03 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 1633Thanks, this is all I needed to know. She's hot but sure sounds like a train wreck, not worth it to me!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 12:45 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 352Avoid
Sounds like she "fell out" from possibly opiates like H. The alcohol certainly didn't help.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 11:18 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 1438Yes if you like her pics you will love her, she is a real charmer and aims to please.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 08:47 #17915Banned Member

Posts: 4190No idea. Let us know what you research.
Originally Posted by JonSno
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 08:46 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 146Dangerous
One of the worst combinations is taking a Benzo, like a Zanax ladder combined with alcohol. It is probably one of the leading causes of drug death.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 08:46 #17913Banned Member

Posts: 4190Go and find out.
Originally Posted by Matayo
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 07:14 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 550Look at Giselle Amour.
Originally Posted by JonSno
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 05:35 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 216Dangerous Ditto
Had this happen to me with a provider I've been seeing regularly for overnights / extended dates for several years. She had changed some meds recently and after a stripteass to sexy lingerie and the wine we usually share to "get the tingles going", she suddenly passed out into a super deep sleep on my couch. I couldn't rouse her or get any kind of response from her. I knew she wouldn't want LEO or hospital involvement (she has a day career) so I made sure she was breathing okay, tucked a pillow under her head, and wrapped a big blanket around her. I watched TV on the couch with her there because I wanted to keep an eye on her breathing and she woke up over 4 hours later in a daze. She had no memory of what happened and was freaked out when I told her she was out for that long (She didn't think I drugged her or anything). Then after a while she had a flash and took some pills from her purse and showed me the label that warned about alcohol. She was really freaked out about what might have happened to her if she was with someone else in that state. There are a lot of psychos out there. She's big on crime stories and listed off like a dozen serial killers that used drugs to incapacitate girls, saying it was her worst fear to wake up tied up in the back of a van or tied naked to a bed in some basement somewhere. Continued our intimate evening as usual after she calmed down and she thanked me for "taking care of her".
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
TLDR: It could happen to even a professional and reliable provider without her knowledge. Just some meds that mixed badly with alcohol. And yeah it would leave her vulnerable and helpless to basically anything and anyone when she's in that state.
-
01-03-22 01:15 #17910Regular Member

Posts: 1Guys Is this legit can get her on TER any reviews?
https://tryst.link/escort/riinah
-
01-03-22 00:06 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 49Upper end
I would have to add Sofia Sweet to that list. Total sweetheart and great attitude, plus she looks just like her pics.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 23:38 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 769Dangerous for her
Obviously this type of situation sucks for the monger, but she's also potentially putting herself in a lot of danger with this behavior. We've seen a few reports of behavior like this where the provider basically passes out because she'd drunk or high.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





