Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 26925
-
12-23-21 12:22 #17850Senior Member

Posts: 352Ghost
Because a lot out there are flakey or addicts. Not very dependable people. They also may have hundreds of texts / emails a day or enough regulars to more than make they need.
Originally Posted by BeechNut79
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 23:43 #17849Senior Member

Posts: 172Vanilla spice
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3127921774/1 Can anyone tell me about this one is she worth it she quoted me for 150 qv and 200 hhr said she wasn't doing hours at the moment don't know why but I would assume when she does it going to be 300 or over kinda pricey for no GFE but would like more about her thanks'.
-
12-22-21 22:10 #17848Senior Member

Posts: 103Why would anyone who gets paid for her time do this unless she senses possible danger?
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 21:05 #17847Senior Member

Posts: 184I saw her last year very good deep throat I asked her if she swallows she says no I told her I saw online a guy left a review saying she did she says he must have tipped well.
Originally Posted by RideMyFace
[View Original Post]
And then later she did it and said you owe me $20 LOL I paid her happily.
-
12-22-21 17:50 #17846Senior Member

Posts: 34812 Strikes And You're Out.
After two times an escort ghosts or cancels on you move on to another escort.
-
12-22-21 14:07 #17845Senior Member

Posts: 311You have seen her?
I tried on a couple different occasions to see her. Nothing.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 10:36 #17844Senior Member

Posts: 1445It's because she has a bad habit of multi-booking. She'll book 2-3 guys at a time, pick one and ghost the others. Then when she's tired or feels she made enough money for the day she'll turn off her phone, no matter how many more appointments she made foe the rest of the day. Really annoying.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 23:19 #17843Senior Member

Posts: 216Ghosted
Good luck on ever meeting her.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
She ghosted me the day before our date. I can recall at least 3 other mongers she also did that to.
Not sure why I got ghosted. I've been screened and approved by several of the big agencies in this city (CCG, ECE, P. Princess.) so doesn't really make any sense to me.
-
12-21-21 22:22 #17842Regular Member

Posts: 10Phoenix any experiences with this one?
-
12-21-21 21:53 #17841Senior Member

Posts: 117Jackie
There is a good review of her on the other site, seemed extremely not rushed. BBBJ, covered everything else. I haven't seen her so take the review for what it is.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 19:04 #17840Senior Member

Posts: 45Ivy Marie
I seen her a couple years ago, pics are real and she is very attractive, but lets just say she didn't provide all the services we discussed before our meeting. As such I just leave this as a word of caution with her, at her price point you shouldn't have to deal with uncertainties. Ill chalk it up to maybe catching her at not the best time but still, I felt a little cheated from our session. She did seem pleasant but as always YMMV.
-
12-21-21 18:18 #17839Senior Member

Posts: 215Adrianna Amore
Does anyone have info on her? Did she used to go by another name? I can't find any reviews, but I am intrigued.
https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna-amore
Thanks,
Jake.
-
12-21-21 17:14 #17838Senior Member

Posts: 210TOFTT. Please report back on her.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 16:38 #17837Senior Member

Posts: 125If it's the same gal that was around here a few years back you should be quite happy. Can't remember her Twitter info.
Originally Posted by Daman1973
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 15:53 #17836Senior Member

Posts: 177Jackie in Orland
Has anyone met Jackie?
https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141












Reply With Quote





