Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8791
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    The ad sounds too juicy to be real. I always ignore ads like this one. Don't waste your time.
    She's 1,000% definitely real, considering the video she sent me was personalized for the conversation we were having. I had to bail on an appointment for reasons, but she seemed ready to go. The more recent ads have a different number, so maybe people just messaged the wrong one. If another opportunity comes up, I'll certainly be going for this one.

  2. #8790

    Yes, there is and don't fall for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    Is there a reason I see this in some ads? Seems like it shouldn't matter to them how you contact them and they should understand you are trying to be discreet. Thanks.
    Yeah, because it's harder for the girl-or her "handler"-to attempt harassing and extorting a guy who's wise enough to not volunteer personal contact info if they decide to try that shit. Most of these girls own contact info changes like the damn wind blows, so they're the last people on Earth who should be demanding your "real" contact number...

    Be careful out there.

  3. #8789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    Is there a reason I see this in some ads? Seems like it shouldn't matter to them how you contact them and they should understand you are trying to be discreet. Thanks.
    So they can track you down if they think you are out of line. Don't do it.

  4. #8788

    Please do not contact me using an app

    Is there a reason I see this in some ads? Seems like it shouldn't matter to them how you contact them and they should understand you are trying to be discreet. Thanks.

  5. #8787

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

    I realize you have 4 posts.

    There are dozens upon dozens of posts for Jennifer the cock whisperer.

    She is legit.
    My bad I was just able to pull up her on the search, thanks.

  6. #8786
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some old ads saying she was Jenn. I tried searching but was probably doing it wrong. Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72248012
    Dude,

    I realize you have 4 posts.

    There are dozens upon dozens of posts for Jennifer the cock whisperer.

    She is legit.

  7. #8785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Fun sized freak

    Saw her recently, she has some newer pictures in her ad which look exactly like her. She was friendly and cute enough, and we started with some LFK. Then a BBBJ that was just ok. Her ad says DATY is available, but when I asked she told me that she doesn't do that. We started with her on top, and after a few minutes she said she needed to use the restroom. When she came back she said that she had started her period. To her credit she did try to finish me with more BBBJ, but it takes someone with skills like Reanne to finish me that way. She was very apologetic and seems like a genuinely nice person. 120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/008276337554

  8. #8784

    Jenn

    I've seen some old ads saying she was Jenn. I tried searching but was probably doing it wrong. Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72248012

  9. #8783

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/58227459

  10. #8782

    Scarlett

    Met Sensual Scarlett. Agree with most of the reviews here Great Massage, Fun to talk with, looks cute. Overall a good experience!

  11. #8781

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link to her info? Pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?
    Think he's probably talking about this one over on 40 up.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/59290270

  12. #8780

    Nadia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72308515

    Avoid this chick. QV service only included a lame BJ. She was high as a kite.

  13. #8779
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Check out white Raven.
    I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?

  14. #8778
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.
    Anyone have a link to her info? Pictures?

  15. #8777
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Check out white Raven.
    Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape