High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8806
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty simple. If it's worth the risk for you to use your real phone number instead of an app to see a certain girl do it. If your like most of us and know better then keep using an app and move on. They use apps for the same reasons we do. Safety and Privacy. And a lot of them will extort you if they can. So will some John's. It's the nature of the beast.
    Just asking a question big guy.

  2. #8805

    Oh shit

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    They are using a website like this one:

    https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/

    Which will show whether a number is true wireless, or a VOIP number via an app.
    Didn't know that, still shouldn't be a reason for them to require a real number. So many shady people out there. Glad I've been lucky so far.

  3. #8804

    Stop worrying about it

    It's pretty simple. If it's worth the risk for you to use your real phone number instead of an app to see a certain girl do it. If your like most of us and know better then keep using an app and move on. They use apps for the same reasons we do. Safety and Privacy. And a lot of them will extort you if they can. So will some John's. It's the nature of the beast.

  4. #8803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Carrier lookup

    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    They are using a website like this one:

    https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/

    Which will show whether a number is true wireless, or a VOIP number via an app.

  5. #8802
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    She is taking afternoon appts today and all day tomorrow. $1 K per hour. I contacted her at alexharpermodel@hotmail.com. Menu was: GFE / PSE / LFK / DFK / CFS / BBBJ / DATY / COT / COF / MSOG.


    She requires a 50% deposit to book; PayPal, Cash App, & Google Pay.

    Let us know if you pull the trigger. I wanted to see her but my schedule does not allow it. I think she is a biscuit.
    1k for an hour? Have at it bruh. No pussy is worth that.

  6. #8801
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Everything is covered. After we finished, she put on a cocktail dress, grabbed her phone and forgot I was there. I felt left out a little. She did not even walk me out the door or say good bye. One good thing about her. She is very attractive, nice body, non smoker, and very clean.
    You felt "left out"? She did her job, what more you wanting her to do, give you therapy? LOL.

    She did you and she's getting ready to do the next one. Don't expect too much from these prostitutes. If she was as beautiful and clean as you say it was a good day for you.

    I kinda rather they're not too clingy and talkative. Those are the ones that start asking you for little favors. A ride up to the QT for cigs or, "an extra $20 because once I pay for my room and get my baby medicine imma still be broke".

  7. #8800
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    They probably subscribe to the Whitepages.com premium account. When you type in these VoIP numbers, they usually come up as "land line" and no name. All others will at least show some information like the carrier, and even if it isn't accurate, that at least proves it's a real number.

  8. #8799
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, she has some newer pictures in her ad which look exactly like her. She was friendly and cute enough, and we started with some LFK. Then a BBBJ that was just ok. Her ad says DATY is available, but when I asked she told me that she doesn't do that. We started with her on top, and after a few minutes she said she needed to use the restroom. When she came back she said that she had started her period. To her credit she did try to finish me with more BBBJ, but it takes someone with skills like Reanne to finish me that way. She was very apologetic and seems like a genuinely nice person. 120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/008276337554
    Seems like a pretty convenient excuse, but of course it must happen. If it were me I would have still gone for it (not DATY tho).

  9. #8798

    Number lookups

    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    The only way the poster would be able to tell if I was using an app is if they called and I didn't answer, in which case it would say something like "the textnow user was unable to."

    I think you can pay 4. 99/ year and probably do a personalized voicemail or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for asking the question. I wondered about that myself. I created an account and use my computer using the Text Free site and when I text another number, it comes up as the phone number registered to my email on the texting app site. So I was wondering how they can tell if it's a real # of a VOIP service #.
    There are some websites that you can put in someone's phone number and it will tell you who that number belongs to. If it doesn't show a name for that number but some generic company name or something, then most likely it is an app number. One such website I know of is numlookup but I'm pretty sure there are other more precise websites that they're probably using. I would never see a provider that demands my real number as it can easily be traced to my real name and personal information which they can look up and give me trouble.

  10. #8797

    Use Google

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for asking the question. I wondered about that myself. I created an account and use my computer using the Text Free site and when I text another number, it comes up as the phone number registered to my email on the texting app site. So I was wondering how they can tell if it's a real # of a VOIP service #.
    I made sure to google my number just in case, and call yourself from a different number to see what it's like.

  11. #8796
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    Thanks for asking the question. I wondered about that myself. I created an account and use my computer using the Text Free site and when I text another number, it comes up as the phone number registered to my email on the texting app site. So I was wondering how they can tell if it's a real # of a VOIP service #.

  12. #8795
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, because it's harder for the girl-or her "handler"-to attempt harassing and extorting a guy who's wise enough to not volunteer personal contact info if they decide to try that shit. Most of these girls own contact info changes like the damn wind blows, so they're the last people on Earth who should be demanding your "real" contact number...

    Be careful out there.
    Yeah, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger yesterday on this one that had that in her ad, I think her name was Nikki Nicole or something.

  13. #8794
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    The only way the poster would be able to tell if I was using an app is if they called and I didn't answer, in which case it would say something like "the textnow user was unable to."

    I think you can pay 4. 99/ year and probably do a personalized voicemail or something.

  14. #8793

    Phone app

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, because it's harder for the girl-or her "handler"-to attempt harassing and extorting a guy who's wise enough to not volunteer personal contact info if they decide to try that shit. Most of these girls own contact info changes like the damn wind blows, so they're the last people on Earth who should be demanding your "real" contact number...

    Be careful out there.
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?

  15. #8792
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Think he's probably talking about this one over on 40 up.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/59290270
    Yea LOL little to dumpy for me. Prefer tighter bodies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape