Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8800

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/58227459

  2. #8799

    Scarlett

    Met Sensual Scarlett. Agree with most of the reviews here Great Massage, Fun to talk with, looks cute. Overall a good experience!

  3. #8798

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link to her info? Pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?
    Think he's probably talking about this one over on 40 up.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/59290270

  4. #8797

    Nadia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72308515

    Avoid this chick. QV service only included a lame BJ. She was high as a kite.

  5. #8796
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Check out white Raven.
    I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?

  6. #8795
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.
    Anyone have a link to her info? Pictures?

  7. #8794
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Check out white Raven.
    Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.

  8. #8793

    Rose

    Her ad on Saturday was hilarious:

    ?WHO'S BIG DICK DO I HAVE TO SUCK TO GET A FUCKING CLIENT IN THIS TOWN? I'm SO FUCKING HORNEY IT HURTS!

    Oh BTW, I squirt, but you have to eat my pussy unti I nut all over your face.

    I'm also horney as FUCK!

    417 872 1969.

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    The ad sounds too juicy to be real. I always ignore ads like this one. Don't waste your time.

  9. #8792
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on the next day (12-19) said she raised her rate to $300/ hr from $200/ hr.
    The ad sounds too juicy to be real. I always ignore ads like this one. Don't waste your time.

  10. #8791
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanTowelette  [View Original Post]
    I love getting head and looking for who may be the best around. Anyone ever visit or have experience with Monica?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20783254
    Monica is definitely top 3.

  11. #8790

    Good Times.

    Had a dream I saw these 2 ladies a couple times recently and they both always knock it out of the park. Both seem very normal, safe incall, very great service and a fun time for everyone walking out the door. Prices are always very reasonable. Just wanted to share some good go-to's that I have dreamt about lately. How about you? Any home runs around that you might be able to share via PM? Happy to share details to senior members.

    Lindsey is absolutely lights-out. She is not in my area, but my go-to when I am up that way.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/61524947

    Jenn has been fantastic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72153382

    I would highly recommend them both.

  12. #8789

    Rose

    Her ad on the next day (12-19) said she raised her rate to $300/ hr from $200/ hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    I have set up outcalls with her three times in the last three days. She never shows. She always "falls asleep" or has some other lame excuse on why she can't show up and will not give incall address. Wants 100 for QV, 140 for HH, and 160 for hour. I hope you have better luck than me, she just wasted my time.

  13. #8788
    I can confirm as well. I hosted her a few months before the COVID Apocalypse hit. She ran a few minutes behind but kept in constant communication. She looked just like pics and her body / skills / demeanor / etc was on point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    She legit. Seen her once. It was a good experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdric  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008

  14. #8787
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdric  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008
    She legit. Seen her once. It was a good experience.

  15. #8786

    Google Voice. You can delete data

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    I have two Google Voice numbers. One using the Google App and the other on an app called GV Connect. I can delete whatever I want, text message, phone history, voicemails, etc. From either app.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape