Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8787

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

    I realize you have 4 posts.

    There are dozens upon dozens of posts for Jennifer the cock whisperer.

    She is legit.
    My bad I was just able to pull up her on the search, thanks.

  2. #8786
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some old ads saying she was Jenn. I tried searching but was probably doing it wrong. Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72248012
    Dude,

    I realize you have 4 posts.

    There are dozens upon dozens of posts for Jennifer the cock whisperer.

    She is legit.

  3. #8785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Fun sized freak

    Saw her recently, she has some newer pictures in her ad which look exactly like her. She was friendly and cute enough, and we started with some LFK. Then a BBBJ that was just ok. Her ad says DATY is available, but when I asked she told me that she doesn't do that. We started with her on top, and after a few minutes she said she needed to use the restroom. When she came back she said that she had started her period. To her credit she did try to finish me with more BBBJ, but it takes someone with skills like Reanne to finish me that way. She was very apologetic and seems like a genuinely nice person. 120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/008276337554

  4. #8784

    Jenn

    I've seen some old ads saying she was Jenn. I tried searching but was probably doing it wrong. Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72248012

  5. #8783

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/58227459

  6. #8782

    Scarlett

    Met Sensual Scarlett. Agree with most of the reviews here Great Massage, Fun to talk with, looks cute. Overall a good experience!

  7. #8781

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link to her info? Pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?
    Think he's probably talking about this one over on 40 up.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/59290270

  8. #8780

    Nadia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72308515

    Avoid this chick. QV service only included a lame BJ. She was high as a kite.

  9. #8779
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Check out white Raven.
    I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?

  10. #8778
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.
    Anyone have a link to her info? Pictures?

  11. #8777
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Check out white Raven.
    Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.

  12. #8776

    Rose

    Her ad on Saturday was hilarious:

    ?WHO'S BIG DICK DO I HAVE TO SUCK TO GET A FUCKING CLIENT IN THIS TOWN? I'm SO FUCKING HORNEY IT HURTS!

    Oh BTW, I squirt, but you have to eat my pussy unti I nut all over your face.

    I'm also horney as FUCK!

    417 872 1969.

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    The ad sounds too juicy to be real. I always ignore ads like this one. Don't waste your time.

  13. #8775
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on the next day (12-19) said she raised her rate to $300/ hr from $200/ hr.
    The ad sounds too juicy to be real. I always ignore ads like this one. Don't waste your time.

  14. #8774
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanTowelette  [View Original Post]
    I love getting head and looking for who may be the best around. Anyone ever visit or have experience with Monica?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20783254
    Monica is definitely top 3.

  15. #8773

    Good Times.

    Had a dream I saw these 2 ladies a couple times recently and they both always knock it out of the park. Both seem very normal, safe incall, very great service and a fun time for everyone walking out the door. Prices are always very reasonable. Just wanted to share some good go-to's that I have dreamt about lately. How about you? Any home runs around that you might be able to share via PM? Happy to share details to senior members.

    Lindsey is absolutely lights-out. She is not in my area, but my go-to when I am up that way.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/61524947

    Jenn has been fantastic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72153382

    I would highly recommend them both.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape