Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8815

    Number lookups

    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    The only way the poster would be able to tell if I was using an app is if they called and I didn't answer, in which case it would say something like "the textnow user was unable to."

    I think you can pay 4. 99/ year and probably do a personalized voicemail or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for asking the question. I wondered about that myself. I created an account and use my computer using the Text Free site and when I text another number, it comes up as the phone number registered to my email on the texting app site. So I was wondering how they can tell if it's a real # of a VOIP service #.
    There are some websites that you can put in someone's phone number and it will tell you who that number belongs to. If it doesn't show a name for that number but some generic company name or something, then most likely it is an app number. One such website I know of is numlookup but I'm pretty sure there are other more precise websites that they're probably using. I would never see a provider that demands my real number as it can easily be traced to my real name and personal information which they can look up and give me trouble.

  2. #8814

    Use Google

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for asking the question. I wondered about that myself. I created an account and use my computer using the Text Free site and when I text another number, it comes up as the phone number registered to my email on the texting app site. So I was wondering how they can tell if it's a real # of a VOIP service #.
    I made sure to google my number just in case, and call yourself from a different number to see what it's like.

  3. #8813
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    Thanks for asking the question. I wondered about that myself. I created an account and use my computer using the Text Free site and when I text another number, it comes up as the phone number registered to my email on the texting app site. So I was wondering how they can tell if it's a real # of a VOIP service #.

  4. #8812
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, because it's harder for the girl-or her "handler"-to attempt harassing and extorting a guy who's wise enough to not volunteer personal contact info if they decide to try that shit. Most of these girls own contact info changes like the damn wind blows, so they're the last people on Earth who should be demanding your "real" contact number...

    Be careful out there.
    Yeah, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger yesterday on this one that had that in her ad, I think her name was Nikki Nicole or something.

  5. #8811
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    The only way the poster would be able to tell if I was using an app is if they called and I didn't answer, in which case it would say something like "the textnow user was unable to."

    I think you can pay 4. 99/ year and probably do a personalized voicemail or something.

  6. #8810

    Phone app

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, because it's harder for the girl-or her "handler"-to attempt harassing and extorting a guy who's wise enough to not volunteer personal contact info if they decide to try that shit. Most of these girls own contact info changes like the damn wind blows, so they're the last people on Earth who should be demanding your "real" contact number...

    Be careful out there.
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?

  7. #8809
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Think he's probably talking about this one over on 40 up.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/59290270
    Yea LOL little to dumpy for me. Prefer tighter bodies.

  8. #8808
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    The ad sounds too juicy to be real. I always ignore ads like this one. Don't waste your time.
    She's 1,000% definitely real, considering the video she sent me was personalized for the conversation we were having. I had to bail on an appointment for reasons, but she seemed ready to go. The more recent ads have a different number, so maybe people just messaged the wrong one. If another opportunity comes up, I'll certainly be going for this one.

  9. #8807

    Yes, there is and don't fall for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    Is there a reason I see this in some ads? Seems like it shouldn't matter to them how you contact them and they should understand you are trying to be discreet. Thanks.
    Yeah, because it's harder for the girl-or her "handler"-to attempt harassing and extorting a guy who's wise enough to not volunteer personal contact info if they decide to try that shit. Most of these girls own contact info changes like the damn wind blows, so they're the last people on Earth who should be demanding your "real" contact number...

    Be careful out there.

  10. #8806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    Is there a reason I see this in some ads? Seems like it shouldn't matter to them how you contact them and they should understand you are trying to be discreet. Thanks.
    So they can track you down if they think you are out of line. Don't do it.

  11. #8805

    Please do not contact me using an app

    Is there a reason I see this in some ads? Seems like it shouldn't matter to them how you contact them and they should understand you are trying to be discreet. Thanks.

  12. #8804

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

    I realize you have 4 posts.

    There are dozens upon dozens of posts for Jennifer the cock whisperer.

    She is legit.
    My bad I was just able to pull up her on the search, thanks.

  13. #8803
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some old ads saying she was Jenn. I tried searching but was probably doing it wrong. Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72248012
    Dude,

    I realize you have 4 posts.

    There are dozens upon dozens of posts for Jennifer the cock whisperer.

    She is legit.

  14. #8802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Fun sized freak

    Saw her recently, she has some newer pictures in her ad which look exactly like her. She was friendly and cute enough, and we started with some LFK. Then a BBBJ that was just ok. Her ad says DATY is available, but when I asked she told me that she doesn't do that. We started with her on top, and after a few minutes she said she needed to use the restroom. When she came back she said that she had started her period. To her credit she did try to finish me with more BBBJ, but it takes someone with skills like Reanne to finish me that way. She was very apologetic and seems like a genuinely nice person. 120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/008276337554

  15. #8801

    Jenn

    I've seen some old ads saying she was Jenn. I tried searching but was probably doing it wrong. Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72248012

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape