Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 17729
-
12-24-21 19:39 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 271So they can track you down if they think you are out of line. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by BillMurray80
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 17:47 #8788Regular Member

Posts: 24Please do not contact me using an app
Is there a reason I see this in some ads? Seems like it shouldn't matter to them how you contact them and they should understand you are trying to be discreet. Thanks.
-
12-24-21 17:39 #8787Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks
My bad I was just able to pull up her on the search, thanks.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 16:23 #8786Senior Member

Posts: 240Dude,
Originally Posted by BillMurray80
[View Original Post]
I realize you have 4 posts.
There are dozens upon dozens of posts for Jennifer the cock whisperer.
She is legit.
-
12-24-21 12:10 #8785Senior Member

Posts: 399Fun sized freak
Saw her recently, she has some newer pictures in her ad which look exactly like her. She was friendly and cute enough, and we started with some LFK. Then a BBBJ that was just ok. Her ad says DATY is available, but when I asked she told me that she doesn't do that. We started with her on top, and after a few minutes she said she needed to use the restroom. When she came back she said that she had started her period. To her credit she did try to finish me with more BBBJ, but it takes someone with skills like Reanne to finish me that way. She was very apologetic and seems like a genuinely nice person. 120 for hh.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/008276337554
-
12-24-21 01:18 #8784Regular Member

Posts: 24Jenn
I've seen some old ads saying she was Jenn. I tried searching but was probably doing it wrong. Anyone seen her? Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72248012
-
12-23-21 22:49 #8783Senior Member

Posts: 94Raven
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/58227459
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 20:57 #8782Senior Member

Posts: 44Scarlett
Met Sensual Scarlett. Agree with most of the reviews here Great Massage, Fun to talk with, looks cute. Overall a good experience!
-
12-23-21 20:56 #8781Senior Member

Posts: 375Raven
Originally Posted by Saint314
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
Think he's probably talking about this one over on 40 up.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/59290270
-
12-23-21 17:32 #8780Regular Member

Posts: 20Nadia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72308515
Avoid this chick. QV service only included a lame BJ. She was high as a kite.
-
12-23-21 14:52 #8779Senior Member

Posts: 418I searched LC but I can't find any white raven girls. Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 11:13 #8778Senior Member

Posts: 255Anyone have a link to her info? Pictures?
Originally Posted by Saint314
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 07:37 #8777Senior Member

Posts: 25Ooo white Raven?? I love me some emo / goth small chicks.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 10:48 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 97Rose
Her ad on Saturday was hilarious:
?WHO'S BIG DICK DO I HAVE TO SUCK TO GET A FUCKING CLIENT IN THIS TOWN? I'm SO FUCKING HORNEY IT HURTS!
Oh BTW, I squirt, but you have to eat my pussy unti I nut all over your face.
I'm also horney as FUCK!
417 872 1969.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 08:01 #8775Senior Member

Posts: 296The ad sounds too juicy to be real. I always ignore ads like this one. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






