Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 24823
-
12-15-21 20:51 #17473Senior Member

Posts: 478Stay away. Bad news. I've mentioned it a few times.
Originally Posted by Anderson6516
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 16:19 #17472Senior Member

Posts: 808No no no.
This chick has been around for years with different names and bad reviews, seems like if you would read the forum you would know this.
Originally Posted by Anderson6516
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 15:42 #17471Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks a lot for the input, it is very helpful!
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 14:54 #17470Regular Member

Posts: 2Kayee Jade
How did things turn out with Kayee I was thinking about seeing her.
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 12:57 #17469Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks and appreciate the quick reply!
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
I need to search for more. I know DI is way to go, but I don't want to hand over all personal info to them.
-
12-15-21 12:25 #17468Senior Member

Posts: 278Skip all three
The first one will waste your time. Well documented here recently. Second one is super fake. Third had very poor hygiene when I saw her. I believe the pics were not real recent either if I recall correctly.
Originally Posted by Gallant123
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 10:10 #17467Regular Member

Posts: 6Help identify the right provided
Hello friends, just to check if some one availed services of below providers and if yes how was the experience. Thanks in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71887118
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71865550
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71876352
-
12-15-21 09:44 #17466Senior Member

Posts: 109Any info on this one?
-
12-15-21 06:59 #17465Senior Member

Posts: 62Me too.
I would like this as well please.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 00:53 #17464Senior Member

Posts: 278I saw her
Forgot to post before though. She's a little bigger than what you might be able to tell, but was into it and I had a good time. 100 hhr (as if I'd stay there for that long, LOL). BBBJ, mish, and out the door.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 16:23 #17463Senior Member

Posts: 40African American Providers
I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.
-
12-14-21 14:46 #17462Senior Member

Posts: 352I knew her as jazzy
Saw a few times 5-7 years ago as well. Not great communication. Stood me up once; another time wanted me to pick her up from someone else's house where I think she was 'working'. She had a house on the W side somewhere near Tibbs if I recall. I've seen her ads lately too but I don't have great memories of her. She would rush you when you finally got to see her.
Originally Posted by AnonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 14:16 #17461Senior Member

Posts: 56Latina providers
I've been on the hunt to find a nice latina to see from time to time. All the ads on EB seem obviously fake. I was hoping if anyone could steer me the right way to find one. Pm me I'd greatly appreciate it.
-
12-14-21 13:25 #17460Senior Member

Posts: 350It's either her pimp, or her pharmacist. She has bad reputation of ghosting, and passing out during appointments.
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:21 #17459Senior Member

Posts: 40Ebony provider
Fellow mongers,
I'm looking for a nice looking African American female FS provider that loves what she is doing. Please PM me with info if you know of a legit provider that won't break the bank. Since Alyea left DI I have not been able to find that girl.









Reply With Quote






