Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17475

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Well crap! I've been waiting for a review on this one for a while now. Please do tell how it goes if you finally see her. I love her look.
    Forgot to post before though. She's a little bigger than what you might be able to tell, but was into it and I had a good time. 100 hhr (as if I'd stay there for that long, LOL). BBBJ, mish, and out the door.

  2. #17474

    African American Providers

    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.

  3. #17473

    I knew her as jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonJoe  [View Original Post]
    I met her about 6-7 years ago at a cheap place at South 31 and Thompson. Went by Bree back then. Nicely shaped ass, to be sure. Nice personality. Kind of chill overall. I'm sure the reason her rates are so low is that she is just being realistic. You would not likely agree to pay top dollar for the experience I had. It was nice, got the job done. Just not a high value proposition.
    Saw a few times 5-7 years ago as well. Not great communication. Stood me up once; another time wanted me to pick her up from someone else's house where I think she was 'working'. She had a house on the W side somewhere near Tibbs if I recall. I've seen her ads lately too but I don't have great memories of her. She would rush you when you finally got to see her.

  4. #17472

    Latina providers

    I've been on the hunt to find a nice latina to see from time to time. All the ads on EB seem obviously fake. I was hoping if anyone could steer me the right way to find one. Pm me I'd greatly appreciate it.

  5. #17471
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this girl today. She gives me the address. When I get there she says give me 5 minutes. I wait 5 minutes, then ask her to come outside to see if it's her or if she even stays there. Then a black guy comes out. He looks at me, doesn't say anything, gets to the sidewalk and walks up the street. I don't know if that's her boyfriend, pimp, or what. I don't know who else is in that house and wasn't going to stick around to find. I tell her I'm leaving. She texts me and says the guy was another client. Maybe so, but this girl stays way out in the middle of nowhere. The guy that walked out didn't get into a car. I drove past him while he was walking up the street. Maybe this girl is okay, maybe not, I don't know, but I won't be contacting her again. If you do see her, be prepaired to wait while she finishes another guy off, apparantly double booking is her thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71744850
    It's either her pimp, or her pharmacist. She has bad reputation of ghosting, and passing out during appointments.

  6. #17470

    Ebony provider

    Fellow mongers,

    I'm looking for a nice looking African American female FS provider that loves what she is doing. Please PM me with info if you know of a legit provider that won't break the bank. Since Alyea left DI I have not been able to find that girl.

  7. #17469
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri  [View Original Post]
    Seems like I have seen this ad before, anyone have knowledge?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/011017462688
    Saw her years ago pics were accurate.

    Honestly don't remember a lot about the meeting other than it was so so and didn't make me rush back.

    She had a very high voice that was kinda unusual.

    But was real and safe don't remember the donation but thought but was reasonable for a lady with her looks.

  8. #17468

    Diana in Town

    Seems like I have seen this ad before, anyone have knowledge?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/011017462688

  9. #17467

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by DickenSider  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you did not get to see his cock but did he have red shoes on like the video on her ad?
    White shoes.

  10. #17466

    The face pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MhcNow  [View Original Post]
    You can just send them an internet pic of a guy with your hair color and general build. I'm not sure the girl even sees the pic but they never refused me because of the pic.
    Today's girl saw the face pic. She showed me on her phone and said "this you?

  11. #17465
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFreak  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be the new norm these days. Providers asking for your pic.

    Not sure how comfortable folks are giving their pics out.
    You can just send them an internet pic of a guy with your hair color and general build. I'm not sure the girl even sees the pic but they never refused me because of the pic.

  12. #17464

    New norm

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFreak  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be the new norm these days. Providers asking for your pic.

    Not sure how comfortable folks are giving their pics out.
    Yeah it's definitely different from about 2 years or so ago. I didn't care though. I was right outside the room and the little guy was too revved up today to say no lmao.

  13. #17463

    RE: Fun Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFreak  [View Original Post]
    After many texts over several days, Peyton finally responded and asked me to drive to Royal Inn on the west side.

    I reached there on time, but she was not at the hotel yet. Apparently, her Lyft got cancelled for some weird reason. And she was waiting on the next one available.

    She said she'll reach the hotel in an hour or so. Didn't feel like wasting another hour waiting.

    https://callescort.org/317-970-9732
    Well crap! I've been waiting for a review on this one for a while now. Please do tell how it goes if you finally see her. I love her look.

  14. #17462

    New norm

    Quote Originally Posted by JayeDiggs  [View Original Post]
    Just got lucky with a hotel Asian. Texted them, hotel was right down the street from me. Got there in ten minutes. Fucked for 10 min and left.

    Girl was probably mid 40's, tiny, long hair, was nice. Had a good time. Normal setup process except they had me send a pic of myself. $140.
    This seems to be the new norm these days. Providers asking for your pic.

    Not sure how comfortable folks are giving their pics out.

  15. #17461

    Peyton. No Show

    After many texts over several days, Peyton finally responded and asked me to drive to Royal Inn on the west side.

    I reached there on time, but she was not at the hotel yet. Apparently, her Lyft got cancelled for some weird reason. And she was waiting on the next one available.

    She said she'll reach the hotel in an hour or so. Didn't feel like wasting another hour waiting.

    https://callescort.org/317-970-9732
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peyton1.JPG‎   Peyton2.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape