Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 24823
-
11-28-21 16:51 #17368Senior Member

Posts: 34You have me a little confused here. Was it against the rules for people to tell me the past names she used or for me to post them? I was a long time member but took a long break and had to restart all this when that relationship ended but I've seen others do that when ladies change their names to hide from bad reviews or negative activities.
Originally Posted by Karlindy
[View Original Post]
I found them all on the forum once I had a few PMs warning me and again didn't mean to offend anyone. And you are completely correct in that there are plenty to choose from and I've looked at women and thought they were beautiful and a good buddy of mine looks at the same woman and says he wouldn't have anything to do with her. That is what makes this life so interesting. That and a beautiful beer girl on most of the holes of my favorite course but the world is getting too politically correct for some of that now.
-
11-28-21 16:40 #17367Senior Member

Posts: 34Sorry, didn't mean to offend and most of the warnings were more about the misrepresentation of her size in her pictures / profile and of course, the past names she used during some of her time in the industry were given. I was still up in the air as I liked the toy picture she posted but I wasn't sure how much larger she is that her pics. So I searched and found all the drama about the pimping other girls and someone complaining about her performance and just decided to pass. Again, didn't mean to offend and my sense of humor isn't for everyone.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 15:33 #17366Senior Member

Posts: 478Stay away
Long story short when I was starting out I went to see her. I didn't go through with it, thank god, but she's hideous and junked out. I can't remember all the details (I've posted about it) but I know I ran for the hills. Incall was sketchy as hell too.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 15:19 #17365Regular Member

Posts: 9I agree
There should be some moderation in names I thought that was an admin job to police.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
I've only had good experiences with her but it may be a YMMV for others. Good news is there is plenty to choose from.
-
11-28-21 11:51 #17364Senior Member

Posts: 330Not sure we need all the names LOL
Hey,
Apparently a lot of guys on here know a lot more about her than I do wow. Shows how small Indy really is. Everybody knows your business after awhile and apparently like to show their knowledge.
Folks also seem quite happy to give out a providers name and then do everything in their power to hide their own. Smacks a little of hypocrisy maybe, idk. My experience of this lady has always been good. She likes sex as much as the guy and has always well satisfied. I'm not asking for more. Cheers
Originally Posted by LiveToGolf1964
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 11:17 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 278Hotel Asian
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248491
Wasn't getting responses from preferred providers and rolled the dice. Strictly transactional. Decent looking woman, but not into it at all. Wore a mask to start with. Won't repeat. Qv100.
-
11-28-21 08:59 #17362Senior Member

Posts: 352Read your own post
Her number is at the end of the URL.
Originally Posted by Insemino
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 19:51 #17361Senior Member

Posts: 34Michelle Lynn / Ashley / Star / GoodGirlGoneBad / Pimp Momma LOL
Thanks for the reply and apparently, she is kind of a YMMV lady and not what I would expect on Eros. I got some interesting PMs on her and did a little searching on your forums once I was given her past names. While I won't go into all the drama, anyone that changes their name that much in a few years along with the idea she is pimping others out means too much trouble and drama for me.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
She blurs her face out but I am assuming gold teeth, a big hat, and dark glasses.
I think I'll continue to look on Eros and also on Discreet as someone recommended them. Have a nice weekend.
-
11-27-21 18:58 #17360Senior Member

Posts: 34Thank you for reaching out and I agree, I tend to find Eros women generally better in all aspects.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 18:55 #17359Senior Member

Posts: 384Thanks!
Didn't realize the number was actually in the link. I read a good review of her. I'll have to do more research.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 18:34 #17358Senior Member

Posts: 1095It's in the link
Look at the end of the link you posted. And there you'll have it. FYI. I've read moderate reviews about her.
Originally Posted by Insemino
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 18:22 #17357Senior Member

Posts: 808Not good
She's went by Morgan and several other names. I've never seen her but the reviews were never good.
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 18:15 #17356Regular Member

Posts: 1Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Insemino
[View Original Post]
Here's the info https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...polis/70708836.
-
11-27-21 18:06 #17355Senior Member

Posts: 384Digits
Can someone pm me her number? No contact info in the ad. I'll be visiting next weekend for the BIG championship game and I want to sample what Indy has to offer.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...204/3174194622
-
11-27-21 10:39 #17354Senior Member

Posts: 49Kaylee Jade
Seeing this one this afternoon. Was hoping to get the 411 before she came over. Has anyone seen her? Thanks in advance peeps.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/564533205091










Reply With Quote





