Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17488

    This chick is proof

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Was going to give it a try but you saved me a benny.
    That some guys will fuck anything.

  2. #17487

    Miss Lady Mulatto

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/765-359-8189

    She called herself that in the listcrawler ad. Was promising initially due to good communication. Got there and she was actively smoking a cigarette. Didn't ask if I minded. Had an attitude that I hoped would improve- it didn't. I got naked and on the bed with the condom. She demanded I put it on and that she wouldn't touch anything without protection- apparently even with her hands. That was it for me. She's also bigger than pics indicate. She should definitely not be in this line of work.
    Thanks for the review. Was going to give it a try but you saved me a benny.

  3. #17486

    Skip Miss Mulatto

    https://callescort.org/765-359-8189

    She called herself that in the listcrawler ad. Was promising initially due to good communication. Got there and she was actively smoking a cigarette. Didn't ask if I minded. Had an attitude that I hoped would improve- it didn't. I got naked and on the bed with the condom. She demanded I put it on and that she wouldn't touch anything without protection- apparently even with her hands. That was it for me. She's also bigger than pics indicate. She should definitely not be in this line of work.

  4. #17485

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post before though. She's a little bigger than what you might be able to tell, but was into it and I had a good time. 100 hhr (as if I'd stay there for that long, LOL). BBBJ, mish, and out the door.
    Thanks! I believe I might dip a toe in those waters just once. .

  5. #17484
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson6516  [View Original Post]
    How did things turn out with Kayee I was thinking about seeing her.
    Stay away. Bad news. I've mentioned it a few times.

  6. #17483

    No no no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson6516  [View Original Post]
    How did things turn out with Kayee I was thinking about seeing her.
    This chick has been around for years with different names and bad reviews, seems like if you would read the forum you would know this.

  7. #17482
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    The first one will waste your time. Well documented here recently. Second one is super fake. Third had very poor hygiene when I saw her. I believe the pics were not real recent either if I recall correctly.
    Thanks a lot for the input, it is very helpful!

  8. #17481

    Kayee Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Seeing this one this afternoon. Was hoping to get the 411 before she came over. Has anyone seen her? Thanks in advance peeps.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/564533205091
    How did things turn out with Kayee I was thinking about seeing her.

  9. #17480
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    The first one will waste your time. Well documented here recently. Second one is super fake. Third had very poor hygiene when I saw her. I believe the pics were not real recent either if I recall correctly.
    Thanks and appreciate the quick reply!

    I need to search for more. I know DI is way to go, but I don't want to hand over all personal info to them.

  10. #17479

    Skip all three

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallant123  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends, just to check if some one availed services of below providers and if yes how was the experience. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71887118

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71865550

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71876352
    The first one will waste your time. Well documented here recently. Second one is super fake. Third had very poor hygiene when I saw her. I believe the pics were not real recent either if I recall correctly.

  11. #17478

    Help identify the right provided

    Hello friends, just to check if some one availed services of below providers and if yes how was the experience. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71887118

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71865550

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71876352

  12. #17477

  13. #17476

    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I would like this as well please.

  14. #17475

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Well crap! I've been waiting for a review on this one for a while now. Please do tell how it goes if you finally see her. I love her look.
    Forgot to post before though. She's a little bigger than what you might be able to tell, but was into it and I had a good time. 100 hhr (as if I'd stay there for that long, LOL). BBBJ, mish, and out the door.

  15. #17474

    African American Providers

    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape