Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 24823
-
12-16-21 14:54 #17488Senior Member

Posts: 42This chick is proof
That some guys will fuck anything.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 14:40 #17487Senior Member

Posts: 247Miss Lady Mulatto
Thanks for the review. Was going to give it a try but you saved me a benny.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 12:35 #17486Senior Member

Posts: 278Skip Miss Mulatto
https://callescort.org/765-359-8189
She called herself that in the listcrawler ad. Was promising initially due to good communication. Got there and she was actively smoking a cigarette. Didn't ask if I minded. Had an attitude that I hoped would improve- it didn't. I got naked and on the bed with the condom. She demanded I put it on and that she wouldn't touch anything without protection- apparently even with her hands. That was it for me. She's also bigger than pics indicate. She should definitely not be in this line of work.
-
12-15-21 21:22 #17485Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks!
Thanks! I believe I might dip a toe in those waters just once. .
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 20:51 #17484Senior Member

Posts: 478Stay away. Bad news. I've mentioned it a few times.
Originally Posted by Anderson6516
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 16:19 #17483Senior Member

Posts: 808No no no.
This chick has been around for years with different names and bad reviews, seems like if you would read the forum you would know this.
Originally Posted by Anderson6516
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 15:42 #17482Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks a lot for the input, it is very helpful!
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 14:54 #17481Regular Member

Posts: 2Kayee Jade
How did things turn out with Kayee I was thinking about seeing her.
Originally Posted by Karma74
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 12:57 #17480Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks and appreciate the quick reply!
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
I need to search for more. I know DI is way to go, but I don't want to hand over all personal info to them.
-
12-15-21 12:25 #17479Senior Member

Posts: 278Skip all three
The first one will waste your time. Well documented here recently. Second one is super fake. Third had very poor hygiene when I saw her. I believe the pics were not real recent either if I recall correctly.
Originally Posted by Gallant123
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 10:10 #17478Regular Member

Posts: 6Help identify the right provided
Hello friends, just to check if some one availed services of below providers and if yes how was the experience. Thanks in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71887118
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71865550
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71876352
-
12-15-21 09:44 #17477Senior Member

Posts: 109Any info on this one?
-
12-15-21 06:59 #17476Senior Member

Posts: 62Me too.
I would like this as well please.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 00:53 #17475Senior Member

Posts: 278I saw her
Forgot to post before though. She's a little bigger than what you might be able to tell, but was into it and I had a good time. 100 hhr (as if I'd stay there for that long, LOL). BBBJ, mish, and out the door.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 16:23 #17474Senior Member

Posts: 40African American Providers
I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.








Reply With Quote





