Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 733 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7651
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    I have been with her a few times. The pics on the Ads are heavily made up with makeup. Her breast are not that large unless she had them enhanced again recently. She does have a nice personality and a nice body. She doesn't need all of the makeup but she does that because she wants to be an Influencer on Instagram. I had BBFSCIP for 250 a few times before. I haven't seen here since early January 2021. Three times was enough for me. I'd say she's a good choice. I'd personally negotiate to at least 300.
    I texted and emailed her, no response.

    Same with this provider.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/lovelylili

  2. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by Soljah77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried Natalie? She seems legit and looks pretty hot. She quoted me 350. Just want to know if anyone had any experience.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720
    I have been with her a few times. The pics on the Ads are heavily made up with makeup. Her breast are not that large unless she had them enhanced again recently. She does have a nice personality and a nice body. She doesn't need all of the makeup but she does that because she wants to be an Influencer on Instagram. I had BBFSCIP for 250 a few times before. I haven't seen here since early January 2021. Three times was enough for me. I'd say she's a good choice. I'd personally negotiate to at least 300.

  3. #7649

    Natalie

    Anyone ever tried Natalie? She seems legit and looks pretty hot. She quoted me 350. Just want to know if anyone had any experience.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720

  4. #7648
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandManhi  [View Original Post]
    Rightfully so, in your experience you gotten bbbjcimws too?
    Yes I also did which if your looking for a good go to can't go wrong here.

  5. #7647

    Smart Girl!

    The best place and best educated polite demeanor and kept the standard AMP. What Johns do is bringing the person down in the end. She should spread those beautiful legs to the highest bidder.

    No need to be "nice".

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Go for broke and buy both.

  6. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I would choose her "48 Hours" option for a mere $14,000.

    After viewing her "Pamper Me" gift list, I'm trying to decide between buying her an Yves Saint Laurent handbag or Cartier jewellery.
    Go for broke and buy both.

  7. #7645
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmKush808  [View Original Post]
    What I mean by that is service might differ because of our history.
    Rightfully so, in your experience you gotten bbbjcimws too?

  8. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here is a direct link to the Kitty Ads advertisement:

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2159717-Sexy+MILFSUB
    Thanks Red for posting the link. The reason to mention where you seen this referral is because I informed her most of the guys on this site is Cool. She doesn't do this often and doesn't want to have bad experiences. Thanks again.

  9. #7643
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmKush808  [View Original Post]
    Seen her one time before and as stated she does give amazing head great service imo but she is someone I knew before she started posting.
    What I mean by that is service might differ because of our history.

  10. #7642
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    Sexy MILF / SUB. Outcall Only (Ad is on Kitty Ads) (210) XXX-0847

    I highly recommend this Sexy Woman. I've seen her before and will see her again. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. No rushing or clock watching. She's Kinky and will try her best to accommodate your fetish. She knows what she's doing and will make you feel great. She only does Outcall and will only be available for a limited amount or days. Please let her know you seen the recommendation on here.
    Here is a direct link to the Kitty Ads advertisement:

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2159717-Sexy+MILFSUB

  11. #7641
    Quote Originally Posted by FookMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet up with Rachel Ozawa? Does she visit Hawaii? If so got to start saving up now. 😆 🤑.

    I wonder if Mr Smiley1234 has had an encounter?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/
    Personally, I would choose her "48 Hours" option for a mere $14,000.

    After viewing her "Pamper Me" gift list, I'm trying to decide between buying her an Yves Saint Laurent handbag or Cartier jewellery.

  12. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by Spatulas  [View Original Post]
    This short bbw gives great head, if car dates are an option for you, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219514.
    Seen her one time before and as stated she does give amazing head great service imo but she is someone I knew before she started posting.

  13. #7639
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandManhi  [View Original Post]
    "Great head" can covered wide variety of things. Care to break it down a little more? BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBBJCIMWS? How much did you pay for the great head?

    On her ad she says she is willing to drive to you and do car dates so that might be a better option for some guys that don't want to go on the hunt.
    Sorry for lack of Intel. 60 bbbjcimsw.

  14. #7638

    Rachel Ozawa

    Anyone ever meet up with Rachel Ozawa? Does she visit Hawaii? If so got to start saving up now. 😆 🤑.

    I wonder if Mr Smiley1234 has had an encounter?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/

  15. #7637

    Sexy MILF / SUB. Outcall Only (Ad is on Kitty Ads) (210) XXX-0847

    I highly recommend this Sexy Woman. I've seen her before and will see her again. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. No rushing or clock watching. She's Kinky and will try her best to accommodate your fetish. She knows what she's doing and will make you feel great. She only does Outcall and will only be available for a limited amount or days. Please let her know you seen the recommendation on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape