Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 10981
-
12-11-21 17:13 #7651Senior Member

Posts: 105I texted and emailed her, no response.
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
Same with this provider.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/lovelylili
-
12-10-21 20:10 #7650Senior Member

Posts: 180I have been with her a few times. The pics on the Ads are heavily made up with makeup. Her breast are not that large unless she had them enhanced again recently. She does have a nice personality and a nice body. She doesn't need all of the makeup but she does that because she wants to be an Influencer on Instagram. I had BBFSCIP for 250 a few times before. I haven't seen here since early January 2021. Three times was enough for me. I'd say she's a good choice. I'd personally negotiate to at least 300.
Originally Posted by Soljah77
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 19:31 #7649Regular Member

Posts: 14Natalie
Anyone ever tried Natalie? She seems legit and looks pretty hot. She quoted me 350. Just want to know if anyone had any experience.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720
-
12-08-21 19:51 #7648Senior Member

Posts: 39Yes I also did which if your looking for a good go to can't go wrong here.
Originally Posted by IslandManhi
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 18:43 #7647Regular Member

Posts: 8Smart Girl!
The best place and best educated polite demeanor and kept the standard AMP. What Johns do is bringing the person down in the end. She should spread those beautiful legs to the highest bidder.
No need to be "nice".
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 17:33 #7646Senior Member

Posts: 978Go for broke and buy both.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 17:28 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 199Rightfully so, in your experience you gotten bbbjcimws too?
Originally Posted by IAmKush808
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 17:06 #7644Senior Member

Posts: 180Thanks Red for posting the link. The reason to mention where you seen this referral is because I informed her most of the guys on this site is Cool. She doesn't do this often and doesn't want to have bad experiences. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 15:05 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 39What I mean by that is service might differ because of our history.
Originally Posted by IAmKush808
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 13:36 #7642Senior Member

Posts: 5119Here is a direct link to the Kitty Ads advertisement:
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2159717-Sexy+MILFSUB
-
12-08-21 13:16 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 5119Personally, I would choose her "48 Hours" option for a mere $14,000.
Originally Posted by FookMe
[View Original Post]
After viewing her "Pamper Me" gift list, I'm trying to decide between buying her an Yves Saint Laurent handbag or Cartier jewellery.
-
12-08-21 10:56 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 39Seen her one time before and as stated she does give amazing head great service imo but she is someone I knew before she started posting.
Originally Posted by Spatulas
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 02:20 #7639Regular Member

Posts: 14Sorry for lack of Intel. 60 bbbjcimsw.
Originally Posted by IslandManhi
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 01:17 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 170Rachel Ozawa
Anyone ever meet up with Rachel Ozawa? Does she visit Hawaii? If so got to start saving up now. 😆 🤑.
I wonder if Mr Smiley1234 has had an encounter?
https://rachelozawa.nl/
-
12-08-21 01:15 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 180Sexy MILF / SUB. Outcall Only (Ad is on Kitty Ads) (210) XXX-0847
I highly recommend this Sexy Woman. I've seen her before and will see her again. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. No rushing or clock watching. She's Kinky and will try her best to accommodate your fetish. She knows what she's doing and will make you feel great. She only does Outcall and will only be available for a limited amount or days. Please let her know you seen the recommendation on here.









Reply With Quote






