Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 733 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7657
    Quote Originally Posted by HamHamHam  [View Original Post]
    Yo, I got the same issue with Natalie. I visited her once some weeks ago, had a nice experience, and got ghosted shortly after. She doing okay?
    I haven't seen her in a long time. I've been with her 3 times and that's enough for me.

  2. #7656
    Quote Originally Posted by XLockheed  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/NicoleBaby

    Good morning fellow mongers.

    Last night I met up with NicoleBaby, and although there were a few minor hiccups I still had somewhat decent time. We were able to set up same day (one for the first things that slightly bothered me was that she asked me to buy protection which I just said fuckit and bought some LOL) she is currently staying in Waikiki with another provider on PD (Mia) she did offer a threesome but I did not partake so her friend left. My donation was for 2 hours as advertised.

    Another thing I should mention is that her pictures are not her but she was still attractive. We started with a massage to get me relaxed and on the flip she did do a CBJ which I wasn't expecting from her no list but was nice. I got two pops off in the allotted time and left satisfied.

    If you have any questions feel free to hmu.

    Lock.
    This is the longest No List I've ever seen. Fuck!

    My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, LFK, CIM, DATY, COF, FIV, FOV, Greek, CBJ.

  3. #7655

    NicoleBaby

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/NicoleBaby

    Good morning fellow mongers.

    Last night I met up with NicoleBaby, and although there were a few minor hiccups I still had somewhat decent time. We were able to set up same day (one for the first things that slightly bothered me was that she asked me to buy protection which I just said fuckit and bought some LOL) she is currently staying in Waikiki with another provider on PD (Mia) she did offer a threesome but I did not partake so her friend left. My donation was for 2 hours as advertised.

    Another thing I should mention is that her pictures are not her but she was still attractive. We started with a massage to get me relaxed and on the flip she did do a CBJ which I wasn't expecting from her no list but was nice. I got two pops off in the allotted time and left satisfied.

    If you have any questions feel free to hmu.

    Lock.

  4. #7654

    Never saw Her

    I never saw this girl. Her web photos are hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I would choose her "48 Hours" option for a mere $14,000.

    After viewing her "Pamper Me" gift list, I'm trying to decide between buying her an Yves Saint Laurent handbag or Cartier jewellery.

  5. #7653
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    Check your Inbox I sent you a PM.
    Yo, I got the same issue with Natalie. I visited her once some weeks ago, had a nice experience, and got ghosted shortly after. She doing okay?

  6. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    I texted and emailed her, no response.

    Same with this provider.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/lovelylili
    Check your Inbox I sent you a PM.

  7. #7651
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    I have been with her a few times. The pics on the Ads are heavily made up with makeup. Her breast are not that large unless she had them enhanced again recently. She does have a nice personality and a nice body. She doesn't need all of the makeup but she does that because she wants to be an Influencer on Instagram. I had BBFSCIP for 250 a few times before. I haven't seen here since early January 2021. Three times was enough for me. I'd say she's a good choice. I'd personally negotiate to at least 300.
    I texted and emailed her, no response.

    Same with this provider.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/lovelylili

  8. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by Soljah77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried Natalie? She seems legit and looks pretty hot. She quoted me 350. Just want to know if anyone had any experience.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720
    I have been with her a few times. The pics on the Ads are heavily made up with makeup. Her breast are not that large unless she had them enhanced again recently. She does have a nice personality and a nice body. She doesn't need all of the makeup but she does that because she wants to be an Influencer on Instagram. I had BBFSCIP for 250 a few times before. I haven't seen here since early January 2021. Three times was enough for me. I'd say she's a good choice. I'd personally negotiate to at least 300.

  9. #7649

    Natalie

    Anyone ever tried Natalie? She seems legit and looks pretty hot. She quoted me 350. Just want to know if anyone had any experience.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720

  10. #7648
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandManhi  [View Original Post]
    Rightfully so, in your experience you gotten bbbjcimws too?
    Yes I also did which if your looking for a good go to can't go wrong here.

  11. #7647

    Smart Girl!

    The best place and best educated polite demeanor and kept the standard AMP. What Johns do is bringing the person down in the end. She should spread those beautiful legs to the highest bidder.

    No need to be "nice".

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Go for broke and buy both.

  12. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I would choose her "48 Hours" option for a mere $14,000.

    After viewing her "Pamper Me" gift list, I'm trying to decide between buying her an Yves Saint Laurent handbag or Cartier jewellery.
    Go for broke and buy both.

  13. #7645
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmKush808  [View Original Post]
    What I mean by that is service might differ because of our history.
    Rightfully so, in your experience you gotten bbbjcimws too?

  14. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here is a direct link to the Kitty Ads advertisement:

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2159717-Sexy+MILFSUB
    Thanks Red for posting the link. The reason to mention where you seen this referral is because I informed her most of the guys on this site is Cool. She doesn't do this often and doesn't want to have bad experiences. Thanks again.

  15. #7643
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmKush808  [View Original Post]
    Seen her one time before and as stated she does give amazing head great service imo but she is someone I knew before she started posting.
    What I mean by that is service might differ because of our history.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape