Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 733 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7636
    Quote Originally Posted by Spatulas  [View Original Post]
    This short bbw gives great head, if car dates are an option for you, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219514.
    "Great head" can covered wide variety of things. Care to break it down a little more? BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBBJCIMWS? How much did you pay for the great head?

    On her ad she says she is willing to drive to you and do car dates so that might be a better option for some guys that don't want to go on the hunt.

  2. #7635

    Kama

    This short bbw gives great head, if car dates are an option for you, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219514.

  3. #7634
    Anyone try?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../12943306.html

    She replied to my text with escort services.

  4. #7633
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbKane  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of Filipino escorts?
    I believe Silk on Adult Search is part Filipino. I been with her once over a year ago.

  5. #7632

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is for real, real pics real GFE MILF really into what she does real cool no rush real Boto approved freaky deaky honey pie just as advertised and Boto made appointment and she arrived real late but communicated the hole time about delay so no real biggie. Try her you like her.
    Tried Lexi on a recent trip here, agree with Boto all the way. She was a couple of hours later than the time we agreed on. Definitely her body in the pics. Face kind of like the actress Hope Davis, but more like Hope Davis with no makeup shopping at Walmart. Nice tits, but definitely not a hardbody. Great attitude, would def see her again. Her "no"s: BBFS, CIM, anal; other than those, she was very accommodating.

  6. #7631
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #7630

    Doris

    Finally got to try Doris a couple weeks back. Most reviews are pretty accurate about her. Started with a shower together and BBBJ in the showers. Then back to the room for more BBBJ. She got super wet while giving me head then on went the glove and she started riding like a champ. Overall great experience, definitely will repeat but heard she's not in town anymore.

  8. #7629

    Clear your inbox

    I will pm you. Clear your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2604172

    Tried calling twice, first time this local Asian said she was eating at a restaurant and had no time to text.

    Second time I texted 1 week later from a different number she got all aggressive saying "are you going to come or not!" I asked her why she was getting aggressive when I was nice- she said this is the way I chat and if you don't like it too bad- my reply was Wow. So much for customer service- and yes I texted her, I have a problem with her Karen attitude-.

    Complete silence-.

    YMMV but avoid.

    AE.

  9. #7628

    Filipino escorts

    Anyone know of Filipino escorts?

  10. #7627

    Any 411

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2604172

    Tried calling twice, first time this local Asian said she was eating at a restaurant and had no time to text.

    Second time I texted 1 week later from a different number she got all aggressive saying "are you going to come or not!" I asked her why she was getting aggressive when I was nice- she said this is the way I chat and if you don't like it too bad- my reply was Wow. So much for customer service- and yes I texted her, I have a problem with her Karen attitude-.

    Complete silence-.

    YMMV but avoid.

    AE.

  11. #7626

    Ghost?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbKane  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a week ago. Back and forth a little then ghosted.

  12. #7625

    Nikki. Eros

    Anyone tap this one?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9016440.htm?cat=1

    I'm thinking MrSmiley possibly did.

  13. #7624

    Jayda

    Any information on this provider?

    https://callescort.org/808-859-0443

    Thanks,

    CS.

  14. #7623

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by RdPuerco  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, Danielle has some titties on her! That girl's going to have back problems later in life.
    She's got sum ass too.

  15. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/danielleyayalaa

    The photos used are of an instagram model named Danielle Ayala with 6. 2 million followers.
    Holy crap, Danielle has some titties on her! That girl's going to have back problems later in life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape