Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7810

    Mina31

    Anyone have experience with her? She has a rocking body.

    She has no Greek on her Tna bio. Under donts.

    When I reached out She says only massage. I was wondering if she offers more down the road?

  2. #7809

    Sandy best nuru- alternative

    Hi, does anyone know who offers a similar service like Sandy Nuru massage? I heard she is gone out of the country for 3 months.

  3. #7808
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyKid62  [View Original Post]
    During a pre-COVID visit to LA, I went to an AMP where the massage included the provider "walking" on my back. I have to admit, she definitely understood how to properly administer it. I walked out of there not only happy, but very relaxed. Since then, I've never been able to find an AMP or a provider that has the ceiling pole and does it properly up here. Would love to get some recommendations for someone with that skill, and details on the visit. Cheers!
    Gracee does that.

  4. #7807
    There are 2 places that I have visited that offers T / S.

    Spirit on Jackson & Dodo massage behind Subway at 4th & Lander. . 60.

    I know sunshine behind subway is HJ only but is spirit HJ only or is it FS?

  5. #7806
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyKid62  [View Original Post]
    During a pre-COVID visit to LA, I went to an AMP where the massage included the provider "walking" on my back. I have to admit, she definitely understood how to properly administer it. I walked out of there not only happy, but very relaxed. Since then, I've never been able to find an AMP or a provider that has the ceiling pole and does it properly up here. Would love to get some recommendations for someone with that skill, and details on the visit. Cheers!
    Golden near Tacoma Mall does it but you have to request it. HJ is only extra.

  6. #7805
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    Is Alisa / Sarah still there do you know?
    Not that I know of last time I saw a Sarah was in early Oct or late September.

  7. #7804
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt206  [View Original Post]
    They changed the name in October but the phone number stayed the samea. I think there was some unhappy chatter from neighbors in Nextdoor about Champion. When I went in early November it was a younger provider, but no extras offered. I'm not sure if that's a permanent change. Anyone have any more recent intel?
    I went in late November and they still had HE. Maybe its changed unsure someone should check rubmaps.

    Who did you see?

    I saw susie last time.

  8. #7803

    Back Walking

    During a pre-COVID visit to LA, I went to an AMP where the massage included the provider "walking" on my back. I have to admit, she definitely understood how to properly administer it. I walked out of there not only happy, but very relaxed. Since then, I've never been able to find an AMP or a provider that has the ceiling pole and does it properly up here. Would love to get some recommendations for someone with that skill, and details on the visit. Cheers!

  9. #7802

    TS in Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    I'm close to downtown Seattle and hoping to find a place with table shower and great ending. Nothing in the area. Any ideas on the best closest place?
    There are 2 places that I have visited that offers T / S.

    Spirit on Jackson & dodo massage behind Subway at 4th & Lander. . 60.

    House fee and. 60 for HE.

  10. #7801
    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    How is she looking these days? Last time I saw her she had put on her covid-39 so I stopped, but she's a lot of fun.
    When was the last time you seen her, haven't seen her since the pandemic.

  11. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing around 30. She is pleasantly plump but hasn't yet begun to sag or go shapeless.
    I went to ET and left after seeing 2 providers that were well past 50. What's the deal with these northern AMPs housing grandmothers and ones like Mink at the same time?

  12. #7799

    TS and Fun

    I'm close to downtown Seattle and hoping to find a place with table shower and great ending. Nothing in the area. Any ideas on the best closest place?

  13. #7798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118

    Mink

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing around 30. She is pleasantly plump but hasn't yet begun to sag or go shapeless.
    I concur. Plus she has a great personality.

  14. #7797
    EMan91
    Guest

    Space needle

    I'm looking for a place near the Space needle heading out that way end of the month looking for a table shower place would appreciate it if you need spots in Tri city's I have a few.

  15. #7796

    Mink

    Quote Originally Posted by WongHing  [View Original Post]
    How old would you put Mink as?
    I'm guessing around 30. She is pleasantly plump but hasn't yet begun to sag or go shapeless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape