Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7793
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    The white knights at the other location are getting used to sub standard service.

    Just forget this one.

    Pics are extremely outdated, at this point the pics could be of her back in 1973.

    Cold.

    Mechanical.

    Unhappy.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....AVAILABLE-NOW-!!Best-Boobs%26%2365288%3 B%26%233663%3 B-%26%2320154%3 B-%26%233663%3 B-26%23127801%3 B-Petite-Athletic-Sweetheart%26%23127801%3 B-Girl-Next-Door-with-a-Naughty-Side-%26%23128536%3 B-Text-323-607-8599-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.
    Agreed! The nuru was just OK. Paid for via but she just complained something about me being too large for VIP. Left without finish.

  2. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel!
    You're most welcome. Thinking of going there tomorrow to try out the other gal.

  3. #7791
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Mink at ET is the Real Deal. Best girl at any of the north end shops in years.
    How old would you put Mink as?

  4. #7790
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt206  [View Original Post]
    They changed the name in October but the phone number stayed the samea. I think there was some unhappy chatter from neighbors in Nextdoor about Champion. When I went in early November it was a younger provider, but no extras offered. I'm not sure if that's a permanent change. Anyone have any more recent intel?
    Is Alisa / Sarah still there do you know?

  5. #7789

    Champion changed its name to Healing Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Champion spa it has younger providers.
    They changed the name in October but the phone number stayed the samea. I think there was some unhappy chatter from neighbors in Nextdoor about Champion. When I went in early November it was a younger provider, but no extras offered. I'm not sure if that's a permanent change. Anyone have any more recent intel?

  6. #7788
    Quote Originally Posted by Safrony42  [View Original Post]
    Evening Gents- headed to your fair city on Wednesday (University area). Looking for a nice massage spot that sports young, skinny pretty gals. FS not required. Any advice would get you reciprocity down in Portland, AND five golden karma points. PMs appreciated, but feel free to respond as well.

    Cheers.
    Champion spa it has younger providers.

  7. #7787

    Mink is better than Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by HH216  [View Original Post]
    ... but Pepsi looked like she might be worth taking for a spin. How does her service compare to Mink?
    Pepsi is fun but Mink is better, at least for me. If I lived here I'd be fucking her until my spoo was leaking out her ears.

  8. #7786

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22  [View Original Post]
    I've never kissed Mikki, but I drop a load in her at least twice a month no questions asked.
    How is she looking these days? Last time I saw her she had put on her covid-39 so I stopped, but she's a lot of fun.

  9. #7785

    AA friendly hosts

    Looking to see which AMPs or hosts are AA friendly. Majority of them are not on TNA, and the one and only host (Mimosa) I've seen before is retired I believe. Mainly looking for one that does deep tissue massages and not a half assed flip.

  10. #7784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118

    ET Pepsi vs Mink

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Mink at ET is the Real Deal. Best girl at any of the north end shops in years.
    Mink was busy, but was well worth the wait. While I was waiting, Soo and Pepsi both popped in to "check" on me. Sounds like Mink is hogging the action.

    Soo did nothing for me, but Pepsi looked like she might be worth taking for a spin. How does her service compare to Mink?

  11. #7783

    Susielove69

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info, she looks tempting.

    She is vague on her menu. She does say on her add she will fulfill your wildest fantasies or something like that. Hoping for FS at least.
    One review in September posted some acronyms: cfs CBJ safety girl.

    In case anyone in the future does a search.

  12. #7782

    Gracee

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm that kinda puts me on the fence. That's what I like about mikki and gracee they actually want you to pop twice if time permits. And no upcharge. Gracee actually had me at 3 x once because she said I was her last customer and she wanted to sleep good LOL.
    What's the upcharge from Gracee's entry rate for FS? And does her place reek of smoke? I've stayed away due to conflicting reports of that.

  13. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Well, I went to this place earlier today.
    Thanks for the intel!

  14. #7780

    Young skinny

    Evening Gents- headed to your fair city on Wednesday (University area). Looking for a nice massage spot that sports young, skinny pretty gals. FS not required. Any advice would get you reciprocity down in Portland, AND five golden karma points. PMs appreciated, but feel free to respond as well.

    Cheers.

  15. #7779
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this place:

    https://amyasianmassage.business.site/

    Difficult to tell if any extras are available. They are open with "extended" hours like many spas, from 10 AM to 10 PM seven days a week. But that might not mean much.
    Well, I went to this place earlier today. It is kind of hidden inside an office complex. Rooms are nice and spacious, with actual doors. Two gals working there. Got the "OK" looking one. A little heavy, but decent looking. Gave a good massage, and an HJ. After cleaning me up, continued with the massage (head and feet), and I got the full hour. She only let me touch her vagina and ass with her clothes still on.

    I am thinking of going back to see the other gal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape