Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 19573
-
12-07-21 19:53 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 303Champion spa it has younger providers.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 19:31 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 906Mink is better than Pepsi
Pepsi is fun but Mink is better, at least for me. If I lived here I'd be fucking her until my spoo was leaking out her ears.
Originally Posted by HH216
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 18:52 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 155Mikki
How is she looking these days? Last time I saw her she had put on her covid-39 so I stopped, but she's a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 16:22 #7795Regular Member

Posts: 17AA friendly hosts
Looking to see which AMPs or hosts are AA friendly. Majority of them are not on TNA, and the one and only host (Mimosa) I've seen before is retired I believe. Mainly looking for one that does deep tissue massages and not a half assed flip.
-
12-07-21 16:11 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 118ET Pepsi vs Mink
Mink was busy, but was well worth the wait. While I was waiting, Soo and Pepsi both popped in to "check" on me. Sounds like Mink is hogging the action.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Soo did nothing for me, but Pepsi looked like she might be worth taking for a spin. How does her service compare to Mink?
-
12-07-21 16:06 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 1305Susielove69
One review in September posted some acronyms: cfs CBJ safety girl.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
In case anyone in the future does a search.
-
12-07-21 15:39 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 77Gracee
What's the upcharge from Gracee's entry rate for FS? And does her place reek of smoke? I've stayed away due to conflicting reports of that.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:04 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 323Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 01:42 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 58Young skinny
Evening Gents- headed to your fair city on Wednesday (University area). Looking for a nice massage spot that sports young, skinny pretty gals. FS not required. Any advice would get you reciprocity down in Portland, AND five golden karma points. PMs appreciated, but feel free to respond as well.
Cheers.
-
12-06-21 20:41 #7789Banned Member

Posts: 1358Well, I went to this place earlier today. It is kind of hidden inside an office complex. Rooms are nice and spacious, with actual doors. Two gals working there. Got the "OK" looking one. A little heavy, but decent looking. Gave a good massage, and an HJ. After cleaning me up, continued with the massage (head and feet), and I got the full hour. She only let me touch her vagina and ass with her clothes still on.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
I am thinking of going back to see the other gal.
-
12-06-21 09:05 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 54The owner of this parlor also bought the Sakura parlor in Shoreline. The name has changed and I forgot what's it's called now. They rotate the women between those two places. As for getting more, it may be possible but only if they really like you. Unlike the other FS parlor, they do not have any covers over there, so getting options is not common.
Originally Posted by Motion3131
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 18:05 #7787Banned Member

Posts: 1358Sunshine / Amy Massage in Auburn
Anyone have intel on this place:
https://amyasianmassage.business.site/
Difficult to tell if any extras are available. They are open with "extended" hours like many spas, from 10 AM to 10 PM seven days a week. But that might not mean much.
-
12-05-21 17:45 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 265Hmmm that kinda puts me on the fence. That's what I like about mikki and gracee they actually want you to pop twice if time permits. And no upcharge. Gracee actually had me at 3 x once because she said I was her last customer and she wanted to sleep good LOL.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 14:04 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 43Mikki
I've never kissed Mikki, but I drop a load in her at least twice a month no questions asked.
Originally Posted by TeaBitch666
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 13:51 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 191Thai Luisa
Same here.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
I did the VIP 260 hr.
I always let things develop on there own. She said you want one hour VIP I said yep and cupped her nice ass. Took shower, she did a thorough massage that turned into BBBJ. Then cover then cfs. I asked about 2 pops she said it's extra but ask at the beginning of the session. She asked me to come back.
My Intel, she has a thick but tone body. She is nice sensual and I think if a regular thongs would definitely open up. But 260 for a rub and BBBJ cfs. I don't know. I'm on the fence.











Reply With Quote






