Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 19575
-
12-08-21 15:43 #7800Banned Member

Posts: 66I went to ET and left after seeing 2 providers that were well past 50. What's the deal with these northern AMPs housing grandmothers and ones like Mink at the same time?
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 13:10 #7799Senior Member

Posts: 190TS and Fun
I'm close to downtown Seattle and hoping to find a place with table shower and great ending. Nothing in the area. Any ideas on the best closest place?
-
12-08-21 12:35 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 118Mink
I concur. Plus she has a great personality.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 12:09 #7797EMan91Guest
Space needle
I'm looking for a place near the Space needle heading out that way end of the month looking for a table shower place would appreciate it if you need spots in Tri city's I have a few.
-
12-08-21 11:16 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 906Mink
I'm guessing around 30. She is pleasantly plump but hasn't yet begun to sag or go shapeless.
Originally Posted by WongHing
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 06:42 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks fellas!
Originally Posted by Matt206
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 00:30 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 118I might have to give Pepsi a shot just to form my own opinion. If she is not for me, then I know there is always Mink.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 00:11 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 237Agreed! The nuru was just OK. Paid for via but she just complained something about me being too large for VIP. Left without finish.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 23:27 #7792Banned Member

Posts: 1358You're most welcome. Thinking of going there tomorrow to try out the other gal.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 22:32 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 74How old would you put Mink as?
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:54 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 155Is Alisa / Sarah still there do you know?
Originally Posted by Matt206
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:09 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 50Champion changed its name to Healing Touch
They changed the name in October but the phone number stayed the samea. I think there was some unhappy chatter from neighbors in Nextdoor about Champion. When I went in early November it was a younger provider, but no extras offered. I'm not sure if that's a permanent change. Anyone have any more recent intel?
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 19:53 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 303Champion spa it has younger providers.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 19:31 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 906Mink is better than Pepsi
Pepsi is fun but Mink is better, at least for me. If I lived here I'd be fucking her until my spoo was leaking out her ears.
Originally Posted by HH216
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 18:52 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 155Mikki
How is she looking these days? Last time I saw her she had put on her covid-39 so I stopped, but she's a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




