Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 19568
-
12-08-21 00:11 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 237Agreed! The nuru was just OK. Paid for via but she just complained something about me being too large for VIP. Left without finish.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 23:27 #7792Banned Member

Posts: 1358You're most welcome. Thinking of going there tomorrow to try out the other gal.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 22:32 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 74How old would you put Mink as?
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:54 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 155Is Alisa / Sarah still there do you know?
Originally Posted by Matt206
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:09 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 50Champion changed its name to Healing Touch
They changed the name in October but the phone number stayed the samea. I think there was some unhappy chatter from neighbors in Nextdoor about Champion. When I went in early November it was a younger provider, but no extras offered. I'm not sure if that's a permanent change. Anyone have any more recent intel?
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 19:53 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 303Champion spa it has younger providers.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 19:31 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 906Mink is better than Pepsi
Pepsi is fun but Mink is better, at least for me. If I lived here I'd be fucking her until my spoo was leaking out her ears.
Originally Posted by HH216
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 18:52 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 155Mikki
How is she looking these days? Last time I saw her she had put on her covid-39 so I stopped, but she's a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 16:22 #7785Regular Member

Posts: 17AA friendly hosts
Looking to see which AMPs or hosts are AA friendly. Majority of them are not on TNA, and the one and only host (Mimosa) I've seen before is retired I believe. Mainly looking for one that does deep tissue massages and not a half assed flip.
-
12-07-21 16:11 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 118ET Pepsi vs Mink
Mink was busy, but was well worth the wait. While I was waiting, Soo and Pepsi both popped in to "check" on me. Sounds like Mink is hogging the action.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Soo did nothing for me, but Pepsi looked like she might be worth taking for a spin. How does her service compare to Mink?
-
12-07-21 16:06 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 1305Susielove69
One review in September posted some acronyms: cfs CBJ safety girl.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
In case anyone in the future does a search.
-
12-07-21 15:39 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 77Gracee
What's the upcharge from Gracee's entry rate for FS? And does her place reek of smoke? I've stayed away due to conflicting reports of that.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:04 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 323Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 01:42 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 58Young skinny
Evening Gents- headed to your fair city on Wednesday (University area). Looking for a nice massage spot that sports young, skinny pretty gals. FS not required. Any advice would get you reciprocity down in Portland, AND five golden karma points. PMs appreciated, but feel free to respond as well.
Cheers.
-
12-06-21 20:41 #7779Banned Member

Posts: 1358Well, I went to this place earlier today. It is kind of hidden inside an office complex. Rooms are nice and spacious, with actual doors. Two gals working there. Got the "OK" looking one. A little heavy, but decent looking. Gave a good massage, and an HJ. After cleaning me up, continued with the massage (head and feet), and I got the full hour. She only let me touch her vagina and ass with her clothes still on.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
I am thinking of going back to see the other gal.











Reply With Quote





