Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Latina mery

    Got ghosted by this one yesterday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71090937

  2. #9352

    Ha Ha

    Rosita https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...do/71035829%20.

    Maria https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71035740.

    These two are about as real as the Bear in Rosita's Ad Pics.

    Grain 56.

  3. #9351

    Screamin' of a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Don't really understand no full service or upgrades but does greek. Seems like a massage ad but then throws in the greek comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71037331
    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I texted the number and another number texts me back.... after some evasive answers about location and questions about what I am looking for she sends me a link. The link is to a website...The menu is wide open apparently, too. Prices are VERY reasonable despite the professional look to the site...She then IMMEDIATELY texts me that "first time clients must view me on cam before we meet so I know your (sic) not a cop. " Thats as far as I ventured into this endeavor. Its a hard pass for me at this point.
    SMF1234. I agree. The entire thing screams out the MO of a scammer. The part that says, "first timers" must view me on cam before we meet pretty much sews this one up. You pay "her" big money (probably) to watch a video of someone or if you are lucky it's actually a live girl. That's only if it even actually gets past you making a payment before you are ghosted or attempted to be blackmailed by another phone number. If you actually get to see a girl in the video link, it probably still won't be any of the girls you've seen to this point in any of the pics.

    Probably run by a Nigerian Prince that also wants to share his fortune with you. LOL.

    Patch the Pony says, "Nay Nay, Stay Away".

    Grain 56.

  4. #9350

    Marce (pr Marsee-ah)??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Don't really understand no full service or upgrades but does greek. Seems like a massage ad but then throws in the greek comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71037331
    Ok so I texted the number and another number texts me back indicating that I had texted the number in the listcrawler ad. after some evasive answers about location and questions about what I am looking for she sends me a link. The link is to a website with pictures of a petite, good looking blonde named Marce and its apparently pronounced "Marsee-ah" so the pics are different than the listcrawler ad. Could be the same girl but I can't tell. The menu is wide open apparently, too. Prices are VERY reasonable despite the professional look to the site. No word on where she is located. She immediately sends me another text asking me if I have read ALL of her rules and watched the you tube video attached to the site. I told her to give me some time. She then IMMEDIATELY texts me that "first time clients must view me on cam before we meet so I know your (sic) not a cop. " Thats as far as I ventured into this endeavor. Its a hard pass for me at this point. Just my opinion, I could be wrong. Cheers!
    Last edited by SMF1234; 11-30-21 at 11:13. Reason: clarification

  5. #9349

    See Title

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNGames  [View Original Post]
    I don't see the Greek comment in the ad, but when I've seen similar wording in other ads I assume its a dude. Hard pass.

    FnG.
    Back door also open baby - 22.

  6. #9348

    Google image

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Don't really understand no full service or upgrades but does greek. Seems like a massage ad but then throws in the greek comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71037331
    If you do an image search on the second picture there is an ad posted in Detroit and Orlando at the same time.

  7. #9347
    Quote Originally Posted by FunNGames  [View Original Post]
    I don't see the Greek comment in the ad, but when I've seen similar wording in other ads I assume its a dude. Hard pass.

    FnG.
    On the title is says backdoor.

    Latin.

  8. #9346
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Don't really understand no full service or upgrades but does greek. Seems like a massage ad but then throws in the greek comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71037331
    I don't see the Greek comment in the ad, but when I've seen similar wording in other ads I assume its a dude. Hard pass.

    FnG.

  9. #9345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Interesting

    Don't really understand no full service or upgrades but does greek. Seems like a massage ad but then throws in the greek comment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71037331

  10. #9344
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Way back when this Colombian posted regularly on BP. Needless to say her pictures used to drive me insane LOL. Finally took the plunge with her and it was memorable for me. Her donation was a bit steep for that time so after a while I opted to explore other options. Nice lady, I believe opened a business somewhere in the Orlando area and left the hobby.
    Lucia was an amazing woman, thick Latina and all MILF. She used to have an ad with a skin tight red latex suit on that would make me wish I was born a rich kid. She was in that apartment near where the Walmart grocery store is by semoran. Very clean lady. I had some great visits with her.

  11. #9343

    Lucia. My First

    Way back when this Colombian posted regularly on BP. Needless to say her pictures used to drive me insane LOL. Finally took the plunge with her and it was memorable for me. Her donation was a bit steep for that time so after a while I opted to explore other options. Nice lady, I believe opened a business somewhere in the Orlando area and left the hobby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lucia1.JPG‎   Lucia2.JPG‎  

  12. #9342

    Jade DeLuna

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, who was everyones first provider that got them into the hobby? For me it was asian roxy from backpage days. I had no clue how the process worked and my overall nerves got the best of me at the end. If I'm not mistaken my second dream was a duo with paigesweetstuff and marina. Who was it for you all?
    She was a lesser porn star back when I saw her in 2011. When we talked on the phone, she was nervous I might be a cop and I was just plain nervous LOL. It turned out to be quite enjoyable and I saw her two more times after that and the last time we made a video of the entire proceedings.

    AR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_moto_0018.jpg‎   moto_0003.jpg‎   thumbnail_moto_0017.jpg‎  

  13. #9341
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros and has a snapchat too. Save your money, she ain't cheap. You can get her snap link on Eros.
    Thank you, I'm going for it.

  14. #9340

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    First one I seen was a Lady named Christina Paladina she is long retired and moved to California last I heard.
    I saw Christina multiple times myself, long ago. I texted her about a year ago and like you said she was in California and doing good.

  15. #9339

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    Something about this girl does it for me but I can't find any reviews on her. Her twitter seems pretty legit.

    Has anybody dreamed with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley_white
    She's on Eros and has a snapchat too. Save your money, she ain't cheap. You can get her snap link on Eros.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape