Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9293
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, who was everyones first provider that got them into the hobby? For me it was asian roxy from backpage days. I had no clue how the process worked and my overall nerves got the best of me at the end. If I'm not mistaken my second dream was a duo with paigesweetstuff and marina. Who was it for you all?
    My first girl was from backpage days or maybe evencraigslist.

    She use to be off of idrive, she went by the name Shy. Wish she was still around.

  2. #9292

    1st in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, who was everyones first provider that got them into the hobby? For me it was asian roxy from backpage days. I had no clue how the process worked and my overall nerves got the best of me at the end. If I'm not mistaken my second dream was a duo with paigesweetstuff and marina. Who was it for you all?
    Would be Crystal69. Ended up seeing her probably 30 or more times at Geneva before she left the business. I would crawl out of bed at 3 in the morning, drive to Orlando and pay her double if she would ring my phone today LOL.

  3. #9291

    1st. Altamonte Tanya

    My 1st was Tanya in Altamonte. A CL ad for massage turned out to be the hottest woman I've ever bee with. Perfect youthful skin and titties. Treated me like a BF and blew my mind how lucky I felt that afternoon.

    Great first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, who was everyones first provider that got them into the hobby? For me it was asian roxy from backpage days. I had no clue how the process worked and my overall nerves got the best of me at the end. If I'm not mistaken my second dream was a duo with paigesweetstuff and marina. Who was it for you all?

  4. #9290

    Dream w / Vanessa

    I have seen Vanessa 3 times.

    She's located in a safe apartment right at the Maitland / Altamonte border.

    Really great service for me and I usually connect with her pretty quickly. I only do the QV dream. Super nice lady in her 50's.

    My experience with her is always the same. She's in doggy, doing an amazing ass massage and ass clap on JR. Feels unreal and lots of teasing.

    Then I go to town on her big ass, cleanup and leave. $ donation and is close to me.

    She's pretty and wears wigs. I think from having medical treatment?

    Hope that helps you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Any info or experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139

    Vanessa.

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065

    Amanda.

    Any experience on either one of these? Or a great alternative up in maitland / altamonte area? BBBJ is a must. Thank you.

  5. #9289

    First visit

    Out of curiosity, who was everyones first provider that got them into the hobby? For me it was asian roxy from backpage days. I had no clue how the process worked and my overall nerves got the best of me at the end. If I'm not mistaken my second dream was a duo with paigesweetstuff and marina. Who was it for you all?

  6. #9288
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkox  [View Original Post]
    Even the long time great performers have resorted to scamming.
    Throw the names out so we know who to avoid.

  7. #9287

    Sad state of affairs.

    Really bad picking on the sites lately. Scams are abundant. Even the long time great performers have resorted to scamming. LC STG and Eros are all 100% scams now. I'd be weary of contacting anyone on the sites. Stick with UtR and AMP in Orlando. Very poor options here.

  8. #9286

    Blonde in Altamonte Springs


  9. #9285
    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Pimp will knock the door after the payment.

    If you're lucky and He don't knock the door.

    She will ask you for more money for FS if you don't have it it will be a hand job.
    That's why you NEVER pay up front....EVER!

  10. #9284

    They Worked for Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Timy1979  [View Original Post]
    Post the full links dude.
    Both links worked for me. If the links still don't work, it was still really easy to find them without the link. I simply cross referenced looking them up using the search function on EA with their names and both were pretty much at the top ads under the search of their names. I verified it's the same ad by the 8 digits at the end of both links. People tend to forget there are search functions available.

    Here they are again, note that the Forum may condense the parsed link:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065

    Grain 56.

  11. #9283

    Links don't work

    Post the full links dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Any info or experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139

    Vanessa.

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065

    Amanda.

    Any experience on either one of these? Or a great alternative up in maitland / altamonte area? BBBJ is a must. Thank you.

  12. #9282

    Any info on these two?

    Any info or experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139

    Vanessa.

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065

    Amanda.

    Any experience on either one of these? Or a great alternative up in maitland / altamonte area? BBBJ is a must. Thank you.

  13. #9281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    No Luck with Legz

    Haven't seen any recent reviews on Legz but I've been wanting to take a Greek trip with her for a while. The last 3 times she has been super flaky with horrible ass comms. One day I thought we were going to make it happen and when I get there she tells me to come back later because she's busy. She kept changing times, ghosting, reappearing hours later asking where I am, etc. It was almost comical at one point. Not sure if the handler is answering the calls or if she has a lot of customers. Either way if you set something up, be prepared to get ghosted or wait a while.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...9/500292297146

  14. #9280

    Asian chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro1026  [View Original Post]
    Bringing this one back up since no one responded last time, she has been posting all year and yet I can't find any reviews, someone must have tried her by now if she's real right?
    She is likely fake and can confirm she wants prepay, so huge no go. I cannot imagine anyone falling for it, that is why there are no reviews; no one dumb enough.

  15. #9279

    Kissimmee / Celebration

    Any amazing providers in or around Margaritaville 192 or celebration high school? Always in this area and would love to find something long term.

    P.S. Grain thank you for the guidance and strong hand to set me straight LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape