Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 12758
-
11-26-21 04:15 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 467Jade DeLuna
She was a lesser porn star back when I saw her in 2011. When we talked on the phone, she was nervous I might be a cop and I was just plain nervous LOL. It turned out to be quite enjoyable and I saw her two more times after that and the last time we made a video of the entire proceedings.
Originally Posted by Danny67
[View Original Post]
AR.
-
11-25-21 21:54 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 74Thank you, I'm going for it.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 19:04 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 122Christina
I saw Christina multiple times myself, long ago. I texted her about a year ago and like you said she was in California and doing good.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 16:51 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 878Legit
She's on Eros and has a snapchat too. Save your money, she ain't cheap. You can get her snap link on Eros.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 15:55 #9334Senior Member

Posts: 74Have you dreamed with Ashley White?
Something about this girl does it for me but I can't find any reviews on her. Her twitter seems pretty legit.
Has anybody dreamed with her?
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley_white
-
11-25-21 11:02 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 1670I am with you.
So simple to treat people better, I agree.
That is why ghosting goes on my never call again list. Just simply don't have the time for the bs.
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 12:47 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 300That's interesting because I used to follow her on Snapchat and it seem like she moved to Virginia. But maybe it was a scammer that snap is not active any longer and seems like she has a new one. Ether way glad she is back been missing that nice booty of hers.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 10:39 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 665And it's so simple to avoid. All they have to do is call you up and say they can't make it; instead of the string along saying they are close by and an hour goes by and they don't show up.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 10:34 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 1670Ghosting sucks
I hate when this bs happens.
I have personally had nothing but good experiences with joan, but still sucks when this bs happens! I know a couple times this happened with me and a well known provider that would "never" do that. Low and behold there gone now and come to find out there were bs issues going on with her. I know joan has had some medicine issues in the past, so hopefully that is not the situation here.
Sorry that happened to you!
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 08:53 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 665I never had an issue until now, but she finally responded 12 hours later saying she totaled her car at the intersection near my house right after she said she was 5 minutes away. Well, that was a total lie because after she didn't show I went to the store right next to that intersection and there was no accident there! Read the Daytona board and you'll see she has definitely been a problem lately.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 08:26 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 887I never had a problem with her, I guess YMMV.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 06:13 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 623She told me that she took a break for a year and a half and is back working again. She has been in Orlando the whole time, just not working.
Originally Posted by LatinLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 22:16 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 665Joan is Awesome!
If you like girls who tell you they will show up then disappear, tell you 5 minutes away, then no answer at all. And I've seen her for 10 years now. Drug addiction or pimp addiction, fuck her. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 21:21 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 1104With more money than brains.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 18:24 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 168Sad part is
Some horny slob will probably pay it.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






