Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 12758
-
12-01-21 17:24 #9353Senior Member

Posts: 72Lexi / Sara
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/70504653
Lexi / Sara SW is the girl on the right. Great BBBJCIM car date. Low donation.
-
12-01-21 14:35 #9352Senior Member

Posts: 887Ice cream
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/71073940#.
Anyone seen her?
-
12-01-21 10:09 #9351Senior Member

Posts: 1670Interesting
Somebody is pissed at this gal!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71117941
-
12-01-21 09:15 #9350Senior Member

Posts: 878Probably lucky
An image search brings up literally hundreds of ads and locations. Surprised it wasn't a deposit scam or the mafia going to kill everyone you know if you don't pay up phone scam.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 09:06 #9349Senior Member

Posts: 1670Latina mery
Got ghosted by this one yesterday.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71090937
-
11-30-21 13:45 #9348Senior Member

Posts: 1837Ha Ha
Rosita https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...do/71035829%20.
Maria https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71035740.
These two are about as real as the Bear in Rosita's Ad Pics.
Grain 56.
-
11-30-21 13:39 #9347Senior Member

Posts: 1837Screamin' of a Scam
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
SMF1234. I agree. The entire thing screams out the MO of a scammer. The part that says, "first timers" must view me on cam before we meet pretty much sews this one up. You pay "her" big money (probably) to watch a video of someone or if you are lucky it's actually a live girl. That's only if it even actually gets past you making a payment before you are ghosted or attempted to be blackmailed by another phone number. If you actually get to see a girl in the video link, it probably still won't be any of the girls you've seen to this point in any of the pics.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
Probably run by a Nigerian Prince that also wants to share his fortune with you. LOL.
Patch the Pony says, "Nay Nay, Stay Away".
Grain 56.
-
11-30-21 11:12 #9346Senior Member

Posts: 309Marce (pr Marsee-ah)??
Ok so I texted the number and another number texts me back indicating that I had texted the number in the listcrawler ad. after some evasive answers about location and questions about what I am looking for she sends me a link. The link is to a website with pictures of a petite, good looking blonde named Marce and its apparently pronounced "Marsee-ah" so the pics are different than the listcrawler ad. Could be the same girl but I can't tell. The menu is wide open apparently, too. Prices are VERY reasonable despite the professional look to the site. No word on where she is located. She immediately sends me another text asking me if I have read ALL of her rules and watched the you tube video attached to the site. I told her to give me some time. She then IMMEDIATELY texts me that "first time clients must view me on cam before we meet so I know your (sic) not a cop. " Thats as far as I ventured into this endeavor. Its a hard pass for me at this point. Just my opinion, I could be wrong. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Last edited by SMF1234; 11-30-21 at 11:13. Reason: clarification
-
11-30-21 10:44 #9345Senior Member

Posts: 660See Title
Back door also open baby - 22.
Originally Posted by FunNGames
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 10:34 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 878Google image
If you do an image search on the second picture there is an ad posted in Detroit and Orlando at the same time.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 10:34 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 253On the title is says backdoor.
Originally Posted by FunNGames
[View Original Post]
Latin.
-
11-30-21 10:26 #9342Senior Member

Posts: 51I don't see the Greek comment in the ad, but when I've seen similar wording in other ads I assume its a dude. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
FnG.
-
11-30-21 08:54 #9341Senior Member

Posts: 1670Interesting
Don't really understand no full service or upgrades but does greek. Seems like a massage ad but then throws in the greek comment.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71037331
-
11-26-21 14:30 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 447Lucia was an amazing woman, thick Latina and all MILF. She used to have an ad with a skin tight red latex suit on that would make me wish I was born a rich kid. She was in that apartment near where the Walmart grocery store is by semoran. Very clean lady. I had some great visits with her.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 11:00 #9339Senior Member

Posts: 300Lucia. My First
Way back when this Colombian posted regularly on BP. Needless to say her pictures used to drive me insane LOL. Finally took the plunge with her and it was memorable for me. Her donation was a bit steep for that time so after a while I opted to explore other options. Nice lady, I believe opened a business somewhere in the Orlando area and left the hobby.












Reply With Quote




