Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3852
-
11-25-21 00:24 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 587Hee Hee! You fellows got me laughing like a crazy bird! Two parlours right across the road from each other. Almost had me a row with a BIG Chinese bruiser at PineTree. The one in front of the hotel. I didn't want to pay door monnies that the House Mum wanted. Cause I decided to leave when she told me that she was the only one working. A BIG drongo came from the back, and.
Originally Posted by PinetreeMan
[View Original Post]
We were about to tangle up. But the Mum then opened the door and told me to piss off. So I left.
You fellows are right. Sports Spa was the better joint.
# Salty.
-
11-23-21 08:42 #2711Regular Member

Posts: 17There was a couple of goodies there I'll never forget those places I miss them dearly just like the foot factory.
Originally Posted by PinetreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 04:02 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 32Hong in Wexford
Went Hong once and al I got was the back, No flip, so no extras. Massage was decent, but only back Inrrd a beterrrf reason to spend my money, I need a good reason to go back. Better place was Joy Lui in Mars. The girls are younger and not experience, have to make your luck.
Originally Posted by DollarGeneral
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 21:01 #2709Regular Member

Posts: 11Those were the good old days! I miss Bebe from the sports spa.
Originally Posted by DollarGeneral
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 19:27 #2708Regular Member

Posts: 5First time posting Butler
Haven't put anything on here yet figured it was time so I've been to a few places here in butler mainly the 2 on rt 8 (1. Kwik fill (2. Dollar general. First time at 1 was self serve but HE every time after that. The massage is ok flip is rushed ladies are always older / chubbier now my first trip over at 2 got a HE no problem but they always complain tip isn't enough when paying (40 for HE is all ill ever pay) personally I'd go back to both if desperate enough they get the job done LOL anyone have any info on other places near or around here? Like hong?
-
11-22-21 17:22 #2707Regular Member

Posts: 17Reminiscing about Moon Twp.
Was driving down University Blvd. Today and was reminiscing about the good old Pine tree and Sports Spa from years back boy in miss them two joints.
-
11-22-21 17:16 #2706Regular Member

Posts: 17Check into Lisa's or Lavender these will fit your needs well.
Originally Posted by RunningAround1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 16:37 #2705This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Close
It's all in front of you, bro. Go get it!
Originally Posted by ThighGap
[View Original Post]
What more can I tell you who, where, when? Red Sun Kelly, close but, Kyoto, full service?
Rose, NAM layered pie? "Tang- a rang, salt." How much more do you need from me? Do you want to eat a "Whopper" for lunch too?
Just change my name to "Santa", HO, HOO!
-
11-20-21 16:03 #2704Regular Member

Posts: 13LOL. Too drinky to find otoyk? Did your worm work when you got to SS?
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
Where is your spot of choice now. Red sunny is no bueno anymore.
-
11-20-21 10:01 #2703This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Wtf
Understand, an old man, few drinks, late rainy night. I couldn't find Kyoto!
WTF!
Drove all that way from downtown!
Back to Carson street for relief to end the long journey. Hummmmm. WTF!
-
11-20-21 09:54 #2702Regular Member

Posts: 13Interesting. And confusing. After hunting big Kat's and laying in the sun many times. Hitting otoyk more times than I can count. Trying the red sun and getting oh so close but then it turned dark and cold. I'm in need for full service speed. SOS. Help. Lead me to a door and I shall try today and report back.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 08:49 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 38Probably really lucky
Excellence in Washington is a handshake only kind of place. Not saying it isn't possible to get more anywhere that is but I wouldn't go here expecting a guaranteed thing if you aren't willing to settle / risk just a handshake. Depends on whose working you but sometimes they don't even like being touched or played with, and asking for more is always the "no, trouble" in reply.
Originally Posted by HardPushing
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 10:29 #2700This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Sun cat
See Bro that's the bad with the "cat" you get lazy, never get out to hunt! You lay in the" Sun" to? You loose your drive, edge, ability, hunger, to hunt, you become almost" married", boring", and can you say Monotonous," if you will!
Originally Posted by ScratchDent
[View Original Post]
After a year / half, of over eating, I know, that is why I'm giving you my Treat of Rose layer rice pie to try!
I've eaten in all the right places like you, still a Fav, old piece of pie, but if it's gone, don't cry to me nothing in the steel city to enjoy! LOL.
"I forgot, no time, busy, Cookies over Rose pie"? Hummm interesting? Well, I will give you another shot, Dent, see?
-
11-17-21 08:33 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 339My own
I know busy. But busy isn't an excuse, maybe I'm getting lazy? Been overlooking new pie because I've come to rely on cookies given to me by a friendly cat. So nice, but I haven't been hunting. Just having what the cat provides. But need something new. So will try a new diet of rose flavored tang and report back.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 17:05 #2698Regular Member

Posts: 5Excellence
I visited them back in '19. Massage was ok done by a 40's (but pretty) woman. Basic rub with good tease, paid house fee + $. 2 for FS. After an oral application of the wrapper, she let me put her on the table and "dine in" the standing mish. It was a good time, but it took a bit of convincing (and $) for her to give in. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Tim1664
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




